Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official United States Climate Czar Says Money Might Be Thrown Up for Grabs Soon
Photo 
The U.S. Climate Czar (ex Secretary of State John Kerry) gets "interviewed" and strongly suggests the U.S. can't just "walk back in" and expect to cooperate with the Climate Change Areeement recently re-entered by Joe Biden's Executive Order(z).

Looks like some big dough is needed to get people back in the happy clan.

He made a statement the U.S.'s 4 year "absence" was an "inexcusable absence" roflmao

So how many billions will this cost and who gets rich ?

ONLY 9 Years left People !!! The World is Ending !!! tinylaughing tinylaughing

So who believes this long term habitual liar mental case John Kerry ?  tinylaughing  

[Image: giphy.gif]  wtf
Quote:Climate czar John Kerry said Thursday that the U.S. has “to make up for an inexcusable absence” on climate change during an interview with France 24.

“We need obviously to make up for an inexcusable absence by the United States for the last four years even as a lot of our mayors and governors continue to live by the Paris agreement,” Kerry, the U.S. special envoy for climate, said during an interview with France 24. 

“Needless to say, we don’t think we can just walk back in and say ‘hey.’ We gotta earn our spurs, we gotta do things, but we’re here because we need to work together,” Kerry said during the interview. “It is critical that Europe and U.K. now join together to be on the same page. We have to harmonize our efforts.”

LINK-->  Kerry Says US Has ‘To Make Up For An Inexcusable Absence’ On Climate Change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHvcCC4q...E24English
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
"Critical that Europe and the UK join together"? I thought the UK just escaped the Eurozone! Why on Earth would it be "critical" for them to get back together?

It's on you now, UK - the fate of the entire Free World rests on your broad shoulders at this point... resist!

Piss on those Globalist bastards, and all of the minions they rode in on!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Alright! Back in the accord. I'm feeling more carbon neutral already. 

I agree with ol' John but, like most Americans, I'm broke. Can't help with the deenaro. But you can't just walk back in empty handed. It's like showing up to potluck with an empty pot. So if John can cook up some of his world famous tuna casserole (with the crunched up potato chips on top) we should be all good.