Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Here Comes the NWO-Democrat-MSM Propaganda Fake Border Outrage
Star 
True to form Democrat strategy now on full throttle with the planned and scripted Border drama underway.

The back and forth "crisis" denials and "admissions" are chalking up the MSM bazar stories that have people actually believing the current Border problems are Trump induced !!

So the new Democrat Biden screwball administration repeals all the Trump policies that worked and installs their own new policies and lo and behold, we get a Border crisis of Biblical proportions !!

All for a planned purpose of corruption payoffs and black market smuggling !

The strategy has Democrat Leadership and MSM mouths claiming it's all because of Trump and nothing Biden did (and IS doing) has anything pointing to the cause.

Strategy includes all the feigned outrage and now we have some Executive "Actions" in the making including conveniently breaking their own laws and today blaming climate change as a contributing factor !!!

Hegelian Dialectic underway and millions of Citizens falling ass over teakettle as the drama unfolds !!

UUUooooo they'll solve the problems won't they roflmao smalllol

Horrible NWO/Democrat bullshit at full speed ahead roflmaosmalllol 
[Image: vp5d8a909a.jpg]
Quote:Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas has enlisted the Federal Emergency Management Agency to handle the ongoing unaccompanied minor and illegal immigration crisis at the southern border, which has exploded in recent weeks. 

“I am grateful for the exceptional talent and responsiveness of the FEMA team,” Mayorkas said.  “I am incredibly proud of the agents of the Border Patrol, who have been working around the clock in difficult circumstances to take care of children temporarily in our care. Yet, as I have said many times, a Border Patrol facility is no place for a child. We are working in partnership with HHS to address the needs of unaccompanied children, which is made only more difficult given the protocols and restrictions required to protect the public health and the health of the children themselves. Our goal is to ensure that unaccompanied children are transferred to HHS as quickly as possible, consistent with legal requirements and in the best interest of the children.”

LINK-->  CRISIS: DHS Secretary Engages FEMA to Deal With Massive Illegal Immigration Surge
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
What they are not showing you,,,,,,
[Image: 2Cartoon.3.12.21.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Sames as his Mentor,,,, Obama.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Anyone who believes this is Trump's fault has already burnt out all their brain cells listening to CNN and MSNBC. 
I won't waste anymore time trying to wake up the zombies. They can follow their leader right off the cliff and I won't shed a tear.
(03-14-2021, 09:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Anyone who believes this is Trump's fault has already burnt out all their brain cells listening to CNN and MSNBC. 
I won't waste anymore time trying to wake up the zombies. They can follow their leader right off the cliff and I won't shed a tear.

But, But, But,,,,,, The Democrats won't LIE would they!!!!????  tinysure
Yes Of-Course they would and the MSM will Agree with them and Produce Lies to Support Their Lies.
[Image: 2cartoon-3.16.21.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]