Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moderna vaccination update for PLOTUS
(04-03-2021, 02:58 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Have I taken the sign of the Beast and been abandoned by My God in return ? 

No.

Take it easy there now. The past is gone. Fuck it. Future will be here in the future, not now.

You are contemplating too deeply now. Take it from a man who often contemplates too deeply and then faces the consequences, from wrongful self invented "answers" Or an answer that feels right, but makes 2 or more new questions pop up.

TO DO LIST (For you now, not in order of importance or time frame but here is the stuff)

-Eat food
-Drink water
-Maintain personal hygiene
-Rest and sleep

Nothing else matters, at least for the time being.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(03-31-2021, 01:10 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:but he’s thankful to have received his dose.

tinyhuh

Oh geez.   Surely not, and the media is putting those words into his mouth?
Coming Soon to a State Near YOU!
[Image: Vaccination-Papers.jpg?fit=987%2C576&ssl=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Update on mom and step-dad:

So no more problems with unexpected bodily fluids after 2nd shots, however both have been feeling like warmed over cat scat in a microwave since the first shots. Step-dad is sleeping all the time, only wakes up to eat and goes back to sleep.

Talked to mom for a few hours yesterday. She has been a trooper during all of this covid mess, but something has changed. Mom is afraid. Now there have been many times in my life when I have known my mother to be anxious, nervous, a little scared. I have only seen mom this afraid one time and it was with very good reason. Fear shook her voice and it disturbed me greatly. 

Dad and step-mom:

Doing fine after 2nd shots. Normal reactions like you would expect from a flu shot. Dad has been sleeping until 8-9am when he has gotten up between 3 and 4 am my entire life. Napping a lot as well. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
Well it's been a month and a half 'about' and I can say all seems well. I also quit one of my medications that I was taking, it was wreaking havoc on my intestinal tract. Quitting that, and just time has brought me around full circle it seems. Naps are still a pleasant commodity, but being 69 it's not an unusual or uncommon pastime. I am still glad I did it, and it was not without somewhat severe side effects for me. But then, to a 30 year old, it would pretty much of been a piece of cake. one or two skank days at most.
(04-10-2021, 07:21 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Update on mom and step-dad:

So no more problems with unexpected bodily fluids after 2nd shots, however both have been feeling like warmed over cat scat in a microwave since the first shots. Step-dad is sleeping all the time, only wakes up to eat and goes back to sleep.

Talked to mom for a few hours yesterday. She has been a trooper during all of this covid mess, but something has changed. Mom is afraid. Now there have been many times in my life when I have known my mother to be anxious, nervous, a little scared. I have only seen mom this afraid one time and it was with very good reason. Fear shook her voice and it disturbed me greatly. 

Dad and step-mom:

Doing fine after 2nd shots. Normal reactions like you would expect from a flu shot. Dad has been sleeping until 8-9am when he has gotten up between 3 and 4 am my entire life. Napping a lot as well. 

I apologize if you've mentioned this elsewhere, but about how how are both sets of parents?   Thanks for posting their experiences.

Dad and step-mom:

WoW!
I do hope they get back to normal soon, but those reactions to a vaccine are not normal and is happening way to often to my generation, my husband calls us Baby Boomers.
Which is the generation being blamed for all the worlds problems and they (the Elites) want to do away with, we are a drain on society they say.
(04-10-2021, 11:24 PM)drussell41 Wrote:

Dad and step-mom:

I apologize if you've mentioned this elsewhere, but about how how are both sets of parents?   Thanks for posting their experiences.

I am guessing that you mean to ask how old they are? Dad and step-mom are both 74, Mom is 72 and step-dad will be 94 in a few weeks (honestly I'm surprised the shots didn't take him out).
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
@"PLOTUS" wrote:

Quote:The past seems for the most part intact, the present which becomes the past seems somehow awry or slightly amiss.

Very much my sense of things as well.  Like a lateral shift onto a similar, but not identical timeline.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(04-10-2021, 11:42 PM)guohua Wrote: WoW!
I do hope they get back to normal soon, but those reactions to a vaccine are not normal and is happening way to often to my generation, my husband calls us Baby Boomers.
Which is the generation being blamed for all the worlds problems and they (the Elites) want to do away with, we are a drain on society they say.

Boomers are to blame for all of the world's successes, but since those successes are not in lock-step with collectivist notions of what constitute a "success", their opinions in the matter are at odds with our ideas of "success". It probably doesn't help that we killed a shit load of Marxists. fascists, and assorted other collectivist totalitarians last century to get the world back on track to individual freedoms, which they hate with a passion. 

Now they are working over time to get the planet back into the grip of totalitarianism that they were aiming for when we derailed their plans, and they are a bit miffed at having to do all that work.

So we are getting blamed for the world's ills because we have a difference of opinion as to what constitutes an "ill"... and because they are having to get off their asses and work to recreate their planned "workers paradise" in which all but the upper crust will be starving slaves. It's no wonder they want to kill us all off with covid and counter-covid (one seems to be just as damaging as the other to us old folks) and get us out of their misery!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

If the vaccine is a little too worrying for your body... why not try:
tinyhuh

Quote:Pentagon unveils microchip that senses Covid in the body

'Pentagon scientists have invented a microchip that once inserted under the skin will detect if the patient develops Covid-19.
And they have also developed a revolutionary filter that can remove the virus from the patient’s blood through a dialysis machine.

Researchers at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) say they have been working for years on ways to
prevent and to end pandemics. Their work on the microchip was revealed on 60 Minutes on CBS on Sunday night.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9257]
Computers in your body. Because we care.

Retired Colonel Matt Hepburn, an army infectious disease physician leading DARPA’s response to the pandemic, showed
off the technology on the show. The idea for the invention came after 1,271 infections were recorded on board the USS
Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier in 2020.

The microchip, which does not track movements, is carried in a tissue-like gel and is designed to continuously test the patient’s
blood. “You put it underneath your skin and what that tells you is that there are chemical reactions going on inside the body, and
that signal means you are going to have symptoms tomorrow,” explained Col Hepburn.
And he added: “It’s like a ‘check engine’ light.

“Sailors would get the signal, then self-administer a blood draw and test themselves on site.
“We can have that information in three to five minutes. As you truncate that time, as you diagnose and treat, what you do is 
ou stop the infection in its tracks.” Col Hepburn also told the show that his team had invented a filter that if placed on a dialysis
machine would remove the virus from blood.

He said that the four-day treatment had been given to “Patient 16”, the spouse of a military member, who was in organ failure
and septic shock. “You pass it through, and it takes the virus out, and puts the blood back in,” said Col Hepburn.
And he said that within days of the treatment the patient had made a full recovery.

The treatment has now been approved by the FDA for emergency use and has been used to treat almost 300 sick patients.
The body was originally known as the Advanced Research Projects Agency and was created in 1958 by president Dwight
Eisenhower in response to the Russian launch of Sputnik the year before.

More than a quarter of the 4,800 member USS Theodore Roosevelt tested positive during a high-profile outbreak on the
nuclear powered ship last year. The carrier’s commander, Captain Brett Crozier, raised the alarm and sent a fiery letter to
Navy leaders about the spread of the virus on the ship.
When it was leaked to the media he was relieved of his command, but kept his rank.

In video that was posted to social media hundreds of crew members cheered his name from the hangar deck as he left the ship.
A Navy inquiry later found that Captain Crozier, and his boss onboard the carrier, Rear Admiral Stuart P Baker made poor
decision about the spread of the virus on the ship...'
MSN SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-13-2021, 03:02 PM)BIAD Wrote: If the vaccine is a little too worrying for your body... why not try:
tinyhuh

'Pentagon scientists have invented a microchip that once inserted under the skin will detect if the patient develops Covid-19.
And they have also developed a revolutionary filter that can remove the virus from the patient’s blood through a dialysis machine.

Yeah? I also happen to have a revolutionary filter. It filters out the sick agenda of the pentagon, and other institutions and individuals who are on the dark side.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(04-13-2021, 03:02 PM)BIAD Wrote: If the vaccine is a little too worrying for your body... why not try:
tinyhuh

Researchers at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) say they have been working for years on ways to
prevent and to end pandemics. Their work on the microchip was revealed on 60 Minutes on CBS on Sunday night.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9257]
Computers in your body. Because we care.

Retired Colonel Matt Hepburn, an army infectious disease physician leading DARPA’s response to the pandemic, showed
off the technology on the show. The idea for the invention came after 1,271 infections were recorded on board the USS
Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier in 2020.

The microchip, which does not track movements, is carried in a tissue-like gel and is designed to continuously test the patient’s
blood. “You put it underneath your skin and what that tells you is that there are chemical reactions going on inside the body, and
that signal means you are going to have symptoms tomorrow,” explained Col Hepburn.
And he added: “It’s like a ‘check engine’ light.

“Sailors would get the signal, then self-administer a blood draw and test themselves on site.
“We can have that information in three to five minutes. As you truncate that time, as you diagnose and treat, what you do is 
ou stop the infection in its tracks.” Col Hepburn also told the show that his team had invented a filter that if placed on a dialysis
machine would remove the virus from blood.

He said that the four-day treatment had been given to “Patient 16”, the spouse of a military member, who was in organ failure
and septic shock. “You pass it through, and it takes the virus out, and puts the blood back in,” said Col Hepburn.
And he said that within days of the treatment the patient had made a full recovery.

The treatment has now been approved by the FDA for emergency use and has been used to treat almost 300 sick patients.
The body was originally known as the Advanced Research Projects Agency and was created in 1958 by president Dwight
Eisenhower in response to the Russian launch of Sputnik the year before.

More than a quarter of the 4,800 member USS Theodore Roosevelt tested positive during a high-profile outbreak on the
nuclear powered ship last year. The carrier’s commander, Captain Brett Crozier, raised the alarm and sent a fiery letter to
Navy leaders about the spread of the virus on the ship.
When it was leaked to the media he was relieved of his command, but kept his rank.

In video that was posted to social media hundreds of crew members cheered his name from the hangar deck as he left the ship.
A Navy inquiry later found that Captain Crozier, and his boss onboard the carrier, Rear Admiral Stuart P Baker made poor
decision about the spread of the virus on the ship...'
MSN SOURCE:

While this sounds like a great idea, I trust nothing that has a government agency name and microchip in the same sentence.  
Sorry, I'll take a pass.   tinyhuh
Now folks, lend me an ear:

Corona, schmorona.

Just drink an entire bottle of absinthe and you'll be good to Gogh.  tinylaughing

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(04-14-2021, 06:51 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Now folks, lend me an ear:

Corona, schmorona.

Just drink an entire bottle of absinthe and you'll be good to Gogh.  tinylaughing

Cheers

tinybiggrin 

Pleased to read that someone really gets it. To the maximum.

However, i think that drinking an entire bottle of absinthe might get a person into a hell lot more of trouble than the schmorona can.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
It seems my Brother had results similar to mine in just about every way, though he didn't mention the feeling of time distortion. Am I glad I took it? Why yes I believe it was a necessary safeguard.  If it really was herd culling, both my Kids failed to have it, so if I go, I got my moneys worth so far, they...... will have a lifetime ahead of them..   Both are NRA supporters ..:)
(05-11-2021, 03:42 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: It seems my Brother had results similar to mine in just about every way, though he didn't mention the feeling of time distortion. Am I glad I took it? Why yes I believe it was a necessary safeguard.  If it really was herd culling, both my Kids failed to have it, so if I go, I got my moneys worth so far, they...... will have a lifetime ahead of them..   Both are NRA supporters ..:)

Now that's weird, the 'time distortion' you and myself endured came from two different aspects.
Yours from the jab and mine from a flu. Did your brother get same brand of vaccine as yourself?

I'm glad your kids have declined the jab, it's always there if the Coof mutates into something more dangerous,
so it's not the end of the world.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-11-2021, 04:07 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 03:42 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: It seems my Brother had results similar to mine in just about every way, though he didn't mention the feeling of time distortion. Am I glad I took it? Why yes I believe it was a necessary safeguard.  If it really was herd culling, both my Kids failed to have it, so if I go, I got my moneys worth so far, they...... will have a lifetime ahead of them..   Both are NRA supporters ..:)

Now that's weird, the 'time distortion' you and myself endured came from two different aspects.
Yours from the jab and mine from a flu. Did your brother get same brand of vaccine as yourself?

I'm glad your kids have declined the jab, it's always there if the Coof mutates into something more dangerous,
so it's not the end of the world.
minusculethumbsup

I don't think mutated coof is really the problem. I think the next bioweapon release will be  different critter altogether, one that no one has even considered developing a vaccine for... no one but the CCP, that is, in their anticipation of releasing it into the wild...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Well here is a article YOU won't read in the mainstream media.
No, No, No, you won't ever see this mentioned in-depth.
But I have an article that you can follow as it progresses and more is discovered.

OH, I forgot to mention what this is about,,,, Sorry.

Quote:Revolver Series, Part One: Exposing the Media’s Plot to Hide Record Vaccine Deaths and Deceive Americans

Yes, the MSM has been Deceiving you, yes hiding the facts to protect their Masters and continue to be receive preferential treatment. 
[Image: 2021.06.02-12.24-revolvernews-60b6cfbc12...8x1072.jpg]
Quote:Guest Post by Michael Thau, Ph.D.

“What is happening now, for whatever reason, is not even close to normal.”

That’s what Tucker Carlson claimed, at any rate, prompting outraged denials from the old-guard media and those self-appointed “fact-checkers” who sprung up out of nowhere a few years back, claiming to be the final arbiters of truth.

Carlson was referring to the unusually large number of reports of people who’ve died after getting vaccinated for COVID-19 piling up in the CDC’s official database, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

And, if nothing else, we learned that those who control which facts and figures become objects of national obsession — those who most of us will never hear a word about — are hell-bent on keeping the VAERS data firmly in the latter camp.

As of May 28, VAERS contains 4,561 reports of post-Covid jab fatalities.
Read the rest of the article here: Source and subscribe for or keep checking for Part 2  tinywondering
Well it's some time later. I don't feel the same, yet I don't really feel any different. Maybe a collateral ailment while I am on a handful of meds. Start the morning, and usually by 9:00 or so am going well into the mornings duties.  Saw a vid about a conspiracy, the shot... and the commentator sat a magnet that looked like a Neo' magnet, strong, and touched it up against the arm in an upright vertical position. It stayed, and it fell. two good, one not so good, kind of slid away. But one did look like it had clamped onto something magnetic on the one arm at the injection site.. I have endeavored to present this 'matter of fact' ly   The inoculation site is supposed to be magnetic. I can tell no difference. My arthritis seems sometimes more severe? But to tie it to the inoculation     .....nothing  really ties into my current health. Barring any bad Nano`bots taking over, a'la Borg.. I  think most will find it No health risk, and every benefit really.

So there you are, something new. Even got myself an inoculation card clear carrier holder with a strap like a doctor  or nurse might wear .......

I prophecy right now...........  The next big demofix/pork BBQ..will be people filing class action and individual suits against the drug suppliers. For which I thought they were given immunity for any suits or responsibility ..... anyway, that will be the next big money maker. 
So all is well with the Vaccination and vaccination site.

:00