Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moderna vaccination update for PLOTUS
(03-30-2021, 04:46 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 09:59 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 12:03 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: 3/29 @ 7:00pm Left handed and my left hand is tingling up to my wrist. The rest of me ok, brief 10-15 minutes of fever about an hour ago. 
All's ok for now except the hand tingling like crazy.

That is just so odd.

I have both my little finger and the one next to it on both hands up to the wrists tingling due to my latest bout of flu and
I haven't been near a vaccine!

Odd indeed!

@"PLOTUS" and @"BIAD" 

I had complete numbness in my little finger and up the side of my right hand last year. This was many months after having the "flu" (Covid). I went to the doctor when it progressed up the side of my wrist.  He said a nerve in my elbow was the culprit. He asked if I had been applying pressure on my elbow, as in the way I sat. 
I remembered that when I'm at my computer desk, which is a lot of the time, I sit with my elbow on the table for hours while I cruise the internet or watch a video. 
I paid attention to this going forward and stopped doing that. Eventually, the feeling came back to my finger, but it took a couple of months to repair the damage on it's own. 

Maybe that will help y'all.
(03-30-2021, 07:38 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"PLOTUS" and @"BIAD" 

I had complete numbness in my little finger and up the side of my right hand last year. This was many months after having the "flu" (Covid). I went to the doctor when it progressed up the side of my wrist.  He said a nerve in my elbow was the culprit. He asked if I had been applying pressure on my elbow, as in the way I sat. 
I remembered that when I'm at my computer desk, which is a lot of the time, I sit with my elbow on the table for hours while I cruise the internet or watch a video. 
I paid attention to this going forward and stopped doing that. Eventually, the feeling came back to my finger, but it took a couple of months to repair the damage on it's own. 

Maybe that will help y'all.

Thank you Mystic, it means a lot to me when someone suggests "eh-eh, you're not always an intentional victim of dark
forces, sometimes it's just life!"  I will watch my posture from now on when I'm making the banners.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
An important read.

Quote:Covid Vaccine Nonsense
The efforts to require every American to be injected with an experimental vaccine for Covid-19 are based on the false notion that
vaccination will protect recipients from becoming infected with SARS-Cov-2, the virus that causes Covid-19, or protect them from
passing along the infection to other people.

The FDA, the CDC, the NIH and the pharmaceutical companies involved have all stated very clearly that there is no evidence to
support this idea.

None of the three experimental Covid-19 vaccines now being distributed in the United States have been demonstrated to protect
against infection with or transmission of the virus believed to cause Covid-19 (SARS-CoV-2), or even prevent symptoms of Covid-19
disease from developing.

This fact is indisputable, yet media, medical providers, and politicians continue to repeat the lie that vaccination provides “immunity
to Covid” and even sources like the Mayo Clinic make irresponsible and unsubstantiated claims that vaccination “might prevent you
from getting” or “spreading” Covid-19.

The same lies are the basis for President Biden’s hard press for mass vaccination to “make this Independence Day truly special.”

On February 27, 2021, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced it had “issued an emergency use authorization (EUA) for
the third vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19),” the Janssen (Johnson&Johnson) Covid-19 vaccine.
This announcement is virtually identical to the EUAs previously issued for Covid-19 vaccines produced by Pfizer-Biontech and Moderna.

In each of the EUAs, the FDA has been careful to avoid any claim that the vaccines provide protection against infection or transmission
of the virus. Similarly, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the National Institutes of Health
(NIH) have each publicly stated that the vaccines have NOT been shown to prevent infection or transmission.

All of their regulatory documents and commentary addressing the issue state clearly that there is no evidence that the vaccines affect
either infection with or transmission of the virus, nor do they prevent symptoms of Covid-19 from appearing.

THE US GOVERNMENT POSITION
The FDA’s Briefing Document analyzing clinical trial data for the Pfizer vaccine, released the day before the FDA’s issuance of an EUA
for that vaccine, noted (on page 47):

"Data are limited to assess the effect of the vaccine against asymptomatic infection"
And:
"Data are limited to assess the effect of the vaccine against transmission of SARS-CoV-2
[virus] from individuals who are infected despite vaccination.”

The FDA Briefing Document on the Moderna vaccine stated the same fact, while also describing plans for a future clinical trial to measure
infection prevention, but that will not be completed until December 31, 2023 (p.47). The FDA’s review of the Janssen vaccine noted the
same “limited” data…

"to assess the effect of the vaccine in preventing asymptomatic infection… and definitive
conclusions cannot be drawn at this time.”

“Limited data” means there is in fact no evidence to support those conclusions.
The CDC Advisory Committee that recommended emergency use of the Moderna vaccine noted:

“the level of certainty for the benefits of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine was… type 4 (very low certainty)
for the estimates of prevention of asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection and all-cause death.”

The CDC guidance to Covid vaccine administrators (January 2, 2021) asks:

"Can a person who has received a Covid-19 vaccine still spread COVID-19? At this time, we do not know
if COVID-19 vaccination will have any effect on preventing transmission.”

The World Health Organization (WHO) on January 26, 2021 similarly admitted:

"We do not know whether the vaccines will prevent infection and protect against onward transmission.”

This is all very confusing due to the language the FDA, NIH and other agencies use to describe the potential effectiveness of the vaccines.
For example, in the NIH analysis of the Janssen vaccine data, the authors note the vaccine’s reported effectiveness in “preventing moderate
and severe COVID-19 in adults.”

This deliberately blurs the distinction between infection with a virus (SARS-Cov-2) and the illness called Covid-19.
The NIH claims the Janssen vaccine prevents or lessens symptoms of the illness Covid-19, but is silent on whether the vaccine prevents
infection or transmission of the virus said to cause Covid-19 (SARS-CoV-2). The similar analysis for the Moderna vaccine notes, however:

“[T]here is not yet enough available data to draw conclusions as to whether the [Moderna] vaccine
can impact SARS-CoV-2 transmission.”

Unfortunately, we have seen many reports over the last few months of deaths attributed to Covid-19 days and weeks after vaccination,
confirming that vaccinated people can and do become infected with the virus. Health officials have avoided blaming these deaths on side
effects from the vaccines themselves. Instead, they say these deaths are the result of infections with the virus (SARS-Cov-2) acquired
after receiving the vaccines.

Particularly devastating reports from an isolated Kentucky monastery describe how two nuns died of Covid-19 after receiving Covid-19
vaccines, despite the complete absence of any cases of infection in the monastery during the ten months prior to vaccination.

Moderna’s chief science officer was quoted in the British Medical Journal about the clinical trials in 2020 that resulted in the FDA’s decision
to grant a EUA to the Moderna shot:

"Our trial will not demonstrate prevention of transmission,” Zaks said, “because in order to do that you
have to swab people twice a week for very long periods, and that becomes operationally untenable.”

The most important questions about the experimental Covid-19 vaccines were not even asked during the clinical trials:
Do these experimental vaccines prevent infection with the virus and do they prevent transmission of that virus?
The short answer is No.

The FDA has stated clearly in each of the Covid vaccine Briefing Documents (see Moderna document here, Pfizer here, Janssen here)
that the trials were not even designed prove or disprove a hypothesis that the vaccines prevent infection or transmission of the virus,
or even prevent symptoms of Covid-19 from developing.

The FDA issued Emergency Use Authorizations (EUAs) for the Pfizer, Moderna and Janssen vaccines on December 11 and December 18, 2020,
and on February 27, 2021, respectively. The EUAs indicate that the vaccines “prevent severe Covid-19,” that is, they don’t prevent infection or
development of symptoms after infection, but they may make the illness less severe.

The EUAs explicitly deny any evidence that the Pfizer, Moderna or Janssen vaccines prevent infection, or prevent hospitalization or even death
from Covid-19 after vaccination. The highly publicized “success rates” of the vaccines refer only their potential ability to lessen the severity of
those symptoms, but there is “no data” that they prevent the infection that could cause those symptoms.

MANDATING VACCINATION UNDER EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION IS IMPERMISSIBLE
An EUA is not “FDA Approval.”

An EUA indicates that a product has not been fully tested but, despite the obvious risks, distribution is permitted because the government
declared a “public health emergency” in January 2020.
As the FDA notes in its Information Sheet for the Moderna shot:

"The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine has not undergone the same type of review as an FDA- approved
or cleared product.”

The FDA granted EUAs for all three experimental vaccines after less than five months of clinical trials, with most of trial data still to be collected.
All three vaccines will be in clinical trial status through January 31, 2023.

According to comments from vaccine scientists in September 2020 (prior to the Covid-19 EUA issuances), no vaccine had ever before been
distributed on an EUA basis.

“We don’t do EUAs for vaccines,” [Dr. Peter] Hotez said, “It’s a lesser review, it’s a lower-quality review,
and when you’re talking about vaccinating a large chunk of the American population, that’s not acceptable.”

Three months later, the FDA issued EUAs for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, but with explicit guidance that the vaccine “has not undergone
the same type of review as an FDA- approved or cleared product.” Indeed, the highly experimental nature of the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine,
in particular, is extraordinary as that vaccine is the first and only product the company has ever been allowed to distribute, and it was allegedly
developed in only two days.

Any use of an experimental vaccine under an EUA must be voluntary and recipients must be informed “of the option to accept or refuse
administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product
that are available and of their benefits and risks.

This information is repeated in small print on each of the FDA Covid-19 vaccine Fact Sheets, but it is largely ignored.
Dr Amanda Cohn, the executive secretary of the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, was asked in October 22, 2020,
if the new Covid-19 vaccines could be legally required. She responded that, under a EUA:

"Vaccines are not allowed to be mandatory. So, early in this vaccination phase, individuals will have to be
consented and they won’t be able to be mandatory.”

Under EUA status, the government is not permitted to require Covid-19 vaccinations because the vaccines are not FDA-approved and
recipients are clinical trial participants. This is why states cannot legally require vaccination, despite suggestions by some legislators to
do just that.

Indeed, the US military is barred from mandating the vaccines. This ban on government vaccine mandates explains why some private
companies are trying to require vaccination of employees, which makes the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidance
on this issue potentially relevant...'
Off-Guardian: (More in link and all sources in article)
@"BIAD",  Thanks for sharing the report. 

Time for us all to spread this far and wide before the tyrannical powers that be try to take more of our rights away, just as they did with 9/11. 
The sleeping gullible need to be woken up. 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471y5y6x44z8x7m6equ4...=giphy.gif] 
Quote:GOOCHLAND COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A Virginia man suffered a severe reaction after getting his COVID-19 vaccine and doctors believe it was a direct result of the shot.

Richard Terrell got the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine earlier this month. He suffered a severe rash that spread over his entire body and turned his skin red. The 74-year-old was admitted to the hospital and spent five days at the VCU Medical Center.
Terrell was released from the hospital and is now sharing his vaccination story as he recovers from the comfort of his Goochland County home. He said that he’s still very weak and that it will take some time for him to fully recover, but he’s thankful to have received his dose.

He looks really bad. Watch the video and read his story here:  LINK
(03-30-2021, 07:35 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Maybe at a certain level of viral sickness (whether natural or vaccine-induced), we have the same symptoms?

Sounds plausible to me.

Get well soon, @"PLOTUS" and @"BIAD"  !!!
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
All the physical  indicators gone. But........ at times mostly while watching movies on 'H or N' on Roku, I have waves of emotions flow over me for a minute or two. They are quite alarming and feelings of dark portent. as though something is not at  all right or well with the world. A Depression of sorts. Not long  lasted, but intense for a minute or two. Distressing for sure. And as sudden as they came, they are gone. Makes me wonder the effect the vaccine might be having on my mental apparatus..? My Brain function. Rewiring ? 

I am hoping for a lessening of this too, hopefully to pre-vaccine performance.... (if there is anything like that left) 
Would I take the vaccine again ? Frankly I would reflect and dwell very hard on my decision if I were to choose once more.  This is NO Cavalier thing to promote or be inoculated with . THERE ARE RISKS, and many are unknown . Finspiracy may well have been Right in his warnings and profound "NO way" comment a couple weeks ago at the first part of this OP. 
Some things can't be candy coated, and in spite of indifference must be coarsely inserted into the dialogue. Too bad I did not recognize the help!

[Image: images.jpg]
Feels like DR. Who.....

BAD WOLF......
(03-31-2021, 02:31 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: All the physical  indicators gone. But........ at times mostly while watching movies on 'H or N' on Roku, I have waves of emotions flow over me for a minute or two. They are quite alarming and feelings of dark portent. as though something is not at  all right or well with the world. A Depression of sorts. Not long  lasted, but intense for a minute or two. Distressing for sure. And as sudden as they came, they are gone. Makes me wonder the effect the vaccine might be having on my mental apparatus..? My Brain function. Rewiring ? 

I am hoping for a lessening of this too, hopefully to pre-vaccine performance.... (if there is anything like that left) 
Would I take the vaccine again ? Frankly I would reflect and dwell very hard on my decision if I were to choose once more.  This is NO Cavalier thing to promote or be inoculated with . THERE ARE RISKS, and many are unknown . Finspiracy may well have been Right in his warnings and profound "NO way" comment a couple weeks ago at the first part of this OP. 
Some things can't be candy coated, and in spite of indifference must be coarsely inserted into the dialogue. Too bad I did not recognize the help!

That is strange this last week I have had strange feelings its not depression or anxiety but a mix of both. I could not find a reason for it but it seems to have passed
(03-31-2021, 02:31 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: All the physical  indicators gone. But........ at times mostly while watching movies on 'H or N' on Roku, I have waves of emotions flow over me for a minute or two. They are quite alarming and feelings of dark portent. as though something is not at  all right or well with the world. A Depression of sorts. Not long  lasted, but intense for a minute or two. Distressing for sure. And as sudden as they came, they are gone. Makes me wonder the effect the vaccine might be having on my mental apparatus..? My Brain function. Rewiring ? 

It does not mean anything who is wrong here, and who is right here.

What matters now, is that you get back into shape. Into the state of well being.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Wallfire.... I'm curious, our shadows seem to keep intersecting, ........? Are you left handed by chance ?  or even Scorpio or Taurus ?
This is curious.

My reputed covid-19 resistance is caused by some Neanderthal genes I have that most people do not. They code to produce proteins that combat invasive RNA, so they are not specifically against SARS-cov-2, it just happens to fall into the proper category to be rejected by my body, "fought off". Oddly, also from what I have been able to gather, that is also how the majority of the MRNA gene therapy "vaccines" are supposed to work - by installing the same kind of thing into the bodies of people not born with those particular genes. The "MRNA" in them is Messenger Ribonucleic Acid that codes to cause cells to produce the proteins to reject the foreign RNA used by the virus.

I too am occasionally subjected to brief bouts of "depression" mixed with "anxiety" that come and go rapidly, a sort of nonspecific sense of "foreboding" that vanishes as quickly as it's onset, although not usually without some sort of trigger, however light and unnoticeable to most folks. I've been that way all my life, though, so I've gotten used to it and made it manageable, even useful, over time.

I'm wondering now if that may be a side effect of those proteins those genes code for, or some other protein they code for that is as yet uninvestigated. I can see how it may have been useful to Neanderthals 50,000 years ago when the world was a very different place, because I can still find uses for it in the modern day world, if properly managed. It makes one cautious and watchful when those qualities may be perceived, even subconsciously, to be of use.

It's kind of mind-boggling to think that resistance I have to a modern disease was borne of a defense generated in another species of human 100,000 years ago as a response to a long-ago virus that may not even exist any more. Or, conversely, if that immunity may not just be a side effect of proteins originally meant only to produce caution and wariness under certain conditions.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Maybe this should have been in the 'Not Your Mainstream News' thread. But the read-out
articles are not mentioned in our regular mainstream news.
tinysure

(04-02-2021, 07:01 PM)BIAD Wrote: Maybe this should have been in the 'Not Your Mainstream News' thread. But the read-out
articles are not mentioned in our regular mainstream news.
tinysure

It gets scarier by the day.  tinycrying

I feel great sadness for the youth who take this vaccine thinking they are doing a good thing, only to learn they have sterilized themselves and put their own health at risk. 
I'm more convinced than ever that this was Gates' "depopulation" agenda.
Wooooooo...haaa, nothing worse than a pissed-off Eunuch........ Nothing to lose... Revolt comes to mind
April 3rd. It seems all is back to normal physically, with no more episodes of any sort. Ready to join the Hooman race I guess.
  https://youtu.be/bM9SHDNAbPw
Information 
@"PLOTUS" wrote: ...

Quote:All the physical  indicators gone. But........ at times mostly while watching movies on 'H or N' on Roku, I have waves of emotions flow over me for a minute or two. They are quite alarming and feelings of dark portent. as though something is not at  all right or well with the world. A Depression of sorts. Not long  lasted, but intense for a minute or two. Distressing for sure. And as sudden as they came, they are gone. Makes me wonder the effect the vaccine might be having on my mental apparatus..? My Brain function. Rewiring ?

@"Wallfire" wrote: ...
Quote:That is strange this last week I have had strange feelings its not depression or anxiety but a mix of both. I could not find a reason for it but it seems to have passed

@"Ninurta" wrote: ...
Quote:This is curious.

My reputed covid-19 resistance is caused by some Neanderthal genes I have that most people do not. They code to produce proteins that combat invasive RNA, so they are not specifically against SARS-cov-2, it just happens to fall into the proper category to be rejected by my body, "fought off". Oddly, also from what I have been able to gather, that is also how the majority of the MRNA gene therapy "vaccines" are supposed to work - by installing the same kind of thing into the bodies of people not born with those particular genes. The "MRNA" in them is Messenger Ribonucleic Acid that codes to cause cells to produce the proteins to reject the foreign RNA used by the virus.

I too am occasionally subjected to brief bouts of "depression" mixed with "anxiety" that come and go rapidly, a sort of nonspecific sense of "foreboding" that vanishes as quickly as it's onset, although not usually without some sort of trigger, however light and unnoticeable to most folks. I've been that way all my life, though, so I've gotten used to it and made it manageable, even useful, over time.

I'm wondering now if that may be a side effect of those proteins those genes code for, or some other protein they code for that is as yet uninvestigated. I can see how it may have been useful to Neanderthals 50,000 years ago when the world was a very different place, because I can still find uses for it in the modern day world, if properly managed. It makes one cautious and watchful when those qualities may be perceived, even subconsciously, to be of use.

It's kind of mind-boggling to think that resistance I have to a modern disease was borne of a defense generated in another species of human 100,000 years ago as a response to a long-ago virus that may not even exist any more. Or, conversely, if that immunity may not just be a side effect of proteins originally meant only to produce caution and wariness under certain conditions.

Explanation: I am just going to quote myself ok ...

From this thread that I authored in 2018 ...

Its The Smell! I Love The Smell Of BioWarfare In The Morning! Deoderizing The Left!

Quote:I can rewrite the brains of the leftist liberal progressive SJW NPC's and make them all totally conservative!!!

And that is totally possible ...

Memory transferred between snails, challenging standard theory of how the brain remembers

Quote:Glanzman’s experiments — funded by the National Institutes of Health and the National Science Foundation — involved giving mild electrical shocks to the marine snail Aplysia californica. Shocked snails learn to withdraw their delicate siphons and gills for nearly a minute as a defense when they subsequently receive a weak touch; snails that have not been shocked withdraw only briefly.

The researchers extracted RNA from the nervous systems of snails that had been shocked and injected the material into unshocked snails. RNA’s primary role is to serve as a messenger inside cells, carrying protein-making instructions from its cousin DNA. But when this RNA was injected, these naive snails withdrew their siphons for extended periods of time after a soft touch. Control snails that received injections of RNA from snails that had not received shocks did not withdraw their siphons for as long.

“It’s as if we transferred a memory,” Glanzman said.

Further Reading: ...

How COVID-19 can damage the brain Some people who become ill with the coronavirus develop neurological symptoms. Scientists are struggling to understand why.

“Neurological manifestations of COVID-19” - guideline of the German society of neurology

COVID-19 and the brain: What do we know so far?

Study finds new evidence of SARS-CoV-2 damaging brain blood vessels Scientists have found no trace of SARS-CoV-2 in the brains of people with the infection. However, they have observed blood vessel damage caused by the body’s inflammatory response in the post-mortem brains of patients who tested positive for the virus, which suggests the virus may indirectly attack the organ.

Personal Disclosure: ...

OL's Manifesto: I admit FULL responsibility for the Coronavirus Outbreak!

@"PLOTUS" ... I am 'sorry not sorry' that you have turned out to be collateral damage and that you are a case of friendly fire in this war ok.

Please consider yourself a Patriot who has shed their blood to water the Tree Of liberty in the fight against Tyrants.

Your sacrifice has not gone unnoticed and I award you the RN3 Rogue Nation Purple Heart Medal ...

[Image: 799291C01_RGB.JPG?sw=1000&sh=1000&sm=fit...lor=F5F5F5]

And please also consider reading these medical health and wellbeing threads I have authored ...

[Wholistic Medicine] Unrefined Salts, Spinach And Seaweed!

Unwinding Time Travel Using Primordial QiGong, Herbal Alchemy And The Mandella Effect

Turn about is fair play when things go missing!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(04-03-2021, 12:52 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: April 3rd. It seems all is back to normal physically, with no more episodes of any sort. Ready to join the Hooman race I guess.
  https://youtu.be/bM9SHDNAbPw

I am pleased to read that. Super cool. Welcome back to the "Hooman race" Sir.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
I don't know why it came into view, but all I can say is that while I was traveling, if I was traveling, it was members that became the one thing grounding me in reality. But which reality?  One of my making, or was I now along for the ride, one of others authored by others. If that was the case, then where could I expect to return to? In truth, much seems changed. It's minute nuances all the way to pre revolutionary interactions with people I encounter. And it seems their worlds are plagued with inconsistencies and no small amount of aggression. I feel I'm a stranger in a strange land.

I can not account for these feelings except with a sense of premonition and no small degree of foreboding. Though with little concern. Nothing there to quite get up and act upon, just a mild unease. The chess pieces have moved while I was hampered by illness, or was it a strike against my reality. Molecular conversions, Guinea pig experimentations ?  Did I set in motion a substance capable of changing 'My Reality', hence the aberrations in time and of memories/location. The past seems for the most part intact, the present which becomes the past seems somehow awry or slightly amiss. People seem both more affectionate and also in some cases in public settings, more hostile. What have I done to deserve such a reaction? I must of been asleep when they decided to act upon their hostilities. Thank God for the ability to act remotely, Debit, by phone, alone pumping gas, away from interaction necessities like shopping. Some people are dying to have close interactions like we were able only a couple years ago, I , on the other hand am only at ease in my own separate space. Agoraphobic? Not at all..! Just very particular of my surroundings and who I invite into them.

Seems you have been on top of this for some time now,  while for me it is new and adding meaning to the word Curious.. Are things Ok ?  I would instead say 'are things doable?' Well yea but..... and there is the divergence, the 'but' it is not the same as before, that I can attest to..! Me ? or the whole world ? Hindsight... well it's too late for that. Trust in the government? Absolutely an Emphatic and non-hyperbolic HELL NO.  In No circumstances has that ever been or will it be sound advice..
Have I taken the sign of the Beast and been abandoned by My God in return ? 
(04-03-2021, 02:58 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Have I taken the sign of the Beast and been abandoned by My God in return ? 

No.   Anyone who takes it will be damned, and He's just.   He wouldn't let people be tricked into taking it.   I firmly believe it will be a conscious choice to both take the mark and reject God at the same time. Or if not "reject God" then to worship someone/thing who is Not God and diametrically opposed to God. If we're unfortunate enough to be here when it happens, it will be obvious to us.

This virus damages some brains through inflammation. I hope the weirdness you're experiencing right now is just temporary. I wouldn't assume anything permanent going on. Maybe get as many anti-inflammatories into your diet (food and supplements) as you can just in case the vaccine itself is causing inflammation via the spike proteins. Can you take NSAIDS? (always take with food)

Polyethylene glycol can cross the blood-brain barrier.