Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moderna vaccination update for PLOTUS
(03-16-2021, 03:33 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 08:41 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 07:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Sigh... I tried so hard to share information that would warn people of these dangers. I don't understand why people agree to do this to themselves, especially now they've told us the vaccine will more than likely have to be repeated every six months. IT DOESN'T WORK!! The actual virus is less dangerous than the vaccine, for crying out loud!  minusculebonker

As that one doctor/scientist said, just wait for three to four months. This is when you'll see many more major problems with ALL these vaccines. 

It just makes me sad.   tinycrying

They don't care. You can't reason with them. The gene therapy recipients.

Let them go. Scared little pussies. World IQ is gonna rise greatly when they are culled from the herd.

Finspiracy That seems a very caustic and aggressive comment that you responded with. It seems rather clear it was directed in some part to me. If reading from the start of this OP, it should be apparent that I have taken the time to provide information for others in the event they want to receive the inoculation.  

Finn can sometimes be his worse enemy, but all in all he seems a good guy. Remember I got the AZ vaccine so its you and me
(03-16-2021, 05:48 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
Sigh... I tried so hard to share information that would warn people of these dangers. I don't understand why people agree to do this to themselves, especially now they've told us the vaccine will more than likely have to be repeated every six months. IT DOESN'T WORK!! The actual virus is less dangerous than the vaccine, for crying out loud!  minusculebonker

As that one doctor/scientist said, just wait for three to four months. This is when you'll see many more major problems with ALL these vaccines. 

Let them go. Scared little pussies. World IQ is gonna rise greatly when they are culled from the herd.

Finspiracy That seems a very caustic and aggressive comment that you responded with. It seems rather clear it was directed in some part to me. If reading from the start of this OP, it should be apparent that I have taken the time to provide information for others in the event they want to receive the inoculation.  

Finn can sometimes be his worse enemy, but all in all he seems a good guy. Remember I got the AZ vaccine so its you and me
Not to worry, I am not offended. I am fond of Him regardless of his oratories. And have to try to see things from everyone's perspectives. I'm not the end all, be all moral compass, and I respect his "Line".  Well again I will take the opportunity to give todays results which apparently are nothing I can discern. I hope all is well with you Wallfire... I'm nine days away from two of two... oh and you with Astrazenica and me with Moderna, we have at least two bases covered. 
(03-16-2021, 06:25 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:

Not to worry, I am not offended. I am fond of Him regardless of his oratories. And have to try to see things from everyone's perspectives. I'm not the end all, be all moral compass, and I respect his "Line".  Well again I will take the opportunity to give todays results which apparently are nothing I can discern. I hope all is well with you Wallfire... I'm nine days away from two of two... oh and you with Astrazenica and me with Moderna, we have at least two bases covered. 

I think Finn had been drinking pretty heavily. He did apologize for his behavior in the shoutbox, in case you missed it. 

I, however, will not apologize for trying to warn you. I hope neither of you are one of the "causalities" I so often read about on social media. There are many!  MANY who are having bad side affects. I consider both of you "family" now and it truly does pain me that you have ignored my warnings. But, you are adults and I can't force you to look at the evidence I've presented, so all I can say is Good Luck and hope for the best in the days to come.
(03-16-2021, 08:05 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 06:25 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:

I think Finn had been drinking pretty heavily. He did apologize for his behavior in the shoutbox, in case you missed it. 

I, however, will not apologize for trying to warn you. I hope neither of you are one of the "causalities" I so often read about on social media. There are many!  MANY who are having bad side affects. I consider both of you "family" now and it truly does pain me that you have ignored my warnings. But, you are adults and I can't force you to look at the evidence I've presented, so all I can say is Good Luck and hope for the best in the days to come.

Dear Lady (MW) I have not ignore you, I read all you wrote and also studied it my self. But the end deal with me is f I get full COVID im dead, so as such I have little to lose. A hug to you my Lady

It was caustic and aggressive and i apologize. But it was not directed to you straight, as such.

I felt awful and unloaded it upon others. Anyone. That is something that should never be done. But i did it, i said it, and i won't edit it away.

I am quite sure that your IQ is way higher than mine.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(03-17-2021, 01:50 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:

It was caustic and aggressive and i apologize. But it was not directed to you straight, as such.

I felt awful and unloaded it upon others. Anyone. That is something that should never be done. But i did it, i said it, and i won't edit it away.

I am quite sure that your IQ is way higher than mine.

Finspiracy we are friends, no need for regret, we face the same demons as all our RN3 family here. There is wisdom in your choice, it is plain to see. I have outlived the Reaper 21 years with a heart part God made and part man made, a St Jude Artificial valve My choice seemed the right choice in my circumstance, Though I would of wished to not have had to be vaccinated. But since I am, I will tell all the friends here of my experience. All's well..
This was brought to my attention...  https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%...DE9Hgqxpsn Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
I do hope all goes well for you, but I've decided against the vaccine myself. I'm no anti-vaxxer, very pro science/pro-vaccine - but there's something fishy about these vaccines, for real, and it causes me not to trust them at all. From the way they are pushing these vaccines instead of letting people take them if and when they feel confident, which in our modern day rarely takes long, to the fact they are literally saying their vaccine protects you from squat so all active precautions must continue... 

It just makes me feel I'd rather die than get this particular vaccine... 

But more power to those who want to... I just think there's something terribly wrong here...
(03-18-2021, 11:45 PM)Grace Wrote: I do hope all goes well for you, but I've decided against the vaccine myself. I'm no anti-vaxxer, very pro science/pro-vaccine - but there's something fishy about these vaccines, for real, and it causes me not to trust them at all. From the way they are pushing these vaccines instead of letting people take them if and when they feel confident, which in our modern day rarely takes long, to the fact they are literally saying their vaccine protects you from squat so all active precautions must continue... 

But more power to those who want to... I just think there's something terribly wrong here...
Hi guys. It's been a while. Hope everyone is ok and doing well. Just been reading this thread. Got a text today saying I'm now eligible for the covid jab as I've just turned 50. But to be honest dont know what to do. In all honesty I dont really want it. But over here in the UK they are trying to make a "vaccination passport" which with our European friends makes a holiday or oversees travel impossible unless you have it . I'm someone who is never I'll. I need a satnav to find the doctor's!. Always kept in good health as used to box and still run etc. Last October I felt cold and achy legs one Saturday and a headache. Temperature was through the roof. Ended up going to bed. I booked a covid test for the monday. How the hell I drove to the test centre I'll never know I was that weak. Cant remember going there!. Got the results the day after I was positive. The next 2 weeks was the strangest weeks of my life. I was being sick, headache
And couldn't sleep.  Everytime I opened my eyes the room was flashing.  And developed a cough and breathing problems.  Honestly thought I was going to die. I remember one day going to the bathroom like an old man and leaning on the sink before I had a piss, And the floor turned to a river around my feet  with rocks. Crazy as hell. And I kept seeing this colour bar? All very weird. And there is reports over here that people who have had the virus then have the covid jab are I'll again. So I've got until the 30th of this month  when I'm booked in to have it or not. Decisions decisions.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8031]
(03-19-2021, 12:08 AM)TheDoctor46 Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 11:45 PM)Grace Wrote: I do hope all goes well for you, but I've decided against the vaccine myself. I'm no anti-vaxxer, very pro science/pro-vaccine - but there's something fishy about these vaccines, for real, and it causes me not to trust them at all. From the way they are pushing these vaccines instead of letting people take them if and when they feel confident, which in our modern day rarely takes long, to the fact they are literally saying their vaccine protects you from squat so all active precautions must continue... 

Hi guys. It's been a while. Hope everyone is ok and doing well. Just been reading this thread. Got a text today saying I'm now eligible for the covid jab as I've just turned 50. But to be honest dont know what to do. In all honesty I dont really want it. But over here in the UK they are trying to make a "vaccination passport" which with our European friends makes a holiday or oversees travel impossible unless you have it . I'm someone who is never I'll. I need a satnav to find the doctor's!. Always kept in good health as used to box and still run etc. Last October I felt cold and achy legs one Saturday and a headache. Temperature was through the roof. Ended up going to bed. I booked a covid test for the monday. How the hell I drove to the test centre I'll never know I was that weak. Cant remember going there!. Got the results the day after I was positive. The next 2 weeks was the strangest weeks of my life. I was being sick, headache
And couldn't sleep.  Everytime I opened my eyes the room was flashing.  And developed a cough and breathing problems.  Honestly thought I was going to die. I remember one day going to the bathroom like an old man and leaning on the sink before I had a piss, And the floor turned to a river around my feet  with rocks. Crazy as hell. And I kept seeing this colour bar? All very weird. And there is reports over here that people who have had the virus then have the covid jab are I'll again. So I've got until the 30th of this month  when I'm booked in to have it or not. Decisions decisions.

All any of us can do is what we feel is right for us... 

For me I'm disabled, don't go far from home for any reason etc so even restricted travel is no big deal for me.. and I certainly don't go to sporting events, concerts or plays (which will likely be vaccinated only venues in the future)... 

So basically there is no restriction they can threaten me with that will affect me in the least... 

For those with other considerations they have more to take into account... I've read a story about a nurse whose job was threatened because she wanted to have children in the future and wanted to wait a little while to see what the side effects were for women of childbearing years before she jumped onto the vaccination bandwagon, since these vaccines haven't been studied to the degree others have - these are all brand new and rushed to market. For her though, she was willing to risk her employment  because having healthy children in the future was that important to her... 

So we all have to evaluate from where we are... it's a tough decision to be sure and governments aren't planning on making it easier. ...

If you've already had it, and have the anti-bodies, why are you considering getting the vaccine?  Because you want to travel?  Dead people can't buy airline tickets... but then again, if you die you can go anywhere you want without any ticket.  Or Body.    tinybiggrin
I have been meaning to tell you all that this DNA experiment kills your immune system.  I've seen two medical scientists saying that. So, you might feel protected against Covid-19, but what happens when you get around someone with a cold and it develops into something much worse?

It could be something very small that ends up killing you in the end, all because you took a "vaccine", when you already have a 98.7% chance of beating it. And that's for the old folks.  
Under age 50 has a 99.7 ( I think ) chance to beat it. 

minusculeheadbanging
(03-19-2021, 12:28 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

If you've already had it, and have the anti-bodies, why are you considering getting the vaccine?  Because you want to travel?  Dead people can't buy airline tickets... but then again, if you die you can go anywhere you want without any ticket.  Or Body.    
Lol that's true, would save me the airline fare!. Bastard government putting people in a corner.  Everyone should boycott international travel until they drop these ideas.  But we all know they won't. It should be a personal choice wether to have the vaccine or not.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8031]
(03-19-2021, 12:35 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I have been meaning to tell you all that this DNA experiment kills your immune system.  I've seen two medical scientists saying that. So, you might feel protected against Covid-19, but what happens when you get around someone with a cold and it develops into something much worse?

It could be something very small that ends up killing you in the end, all because you took a "vaccine", when you already have a 98.7% chance of beating it. And that's for the old folks.  
Under age 50 has a 99.7 ( I think ) chance to beat it. 

minusculeheadbanging

I think TheDoctor and I posted at the same time. I just want to make sure people don't miss this. (Above)
PLEASE click on this link to watch this short video. It could save your life.

Quote:https://gab.com/SonOfEnos/posts/105874968786515170

Hey, you do not have to be an anti-vaxxer, in order to reject taking this.

It is not a vaccine. It is gene therapy.

I appreciate your bravery. smallawesome
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(03-12-2021, 03:44 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: My friends I am nearly a month into my Vaccination and so far the side effects have been the want of a Nap mid day. Of course that wasn't too uncommon prior to the shot, and that is about it.  A few times an 'almost' headache..... well it never came on full, just the slightest of a hint that one might be coming. That was as far as it manifest. 

I personally suggest you consider taking the chance. We all wonder if ...????????... and think a conspiracy may be involved, or other concerned thoughts. 
But my experience has shown it to be a non-event....... So-Far.

Stay tuned, if there are changes, I will warn you.  Bear in mind, my second inoculation is coming up next week, the Twenty Fourth of March 2021 Don't be cavalier, but don't be indifferent either.....(My suggestion only)

Husband just had the J&J.   Shaking chills through the night, and "I'm not feeling good" this morning.
(03-20-2021, 01:25 PM)drussell41 Wrote:
(03-12-2021, 03:44 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: My friends I am nearly a month into my Vaccination and so far the side effects have been the want of a Nap mid day. Of course that wasn't too uncommon prior to the shot, and that is about it.  A few times an 'almost' headache..... well it never came on full, just the slightest of a hint that one might be coming. That was as far as it manifest. 

I personally suggest you consider taking the chance. We all wonder if ...????????... and think a conspiracy may be involved, or other concerned thoughts. 
But my experience has shown it to be a non-event....... So-Far.

Stay tuned, if there are changes, I will warn you.  Bear in mind, my second inoculation is coming up next week, the Twenty Fourth of March 2021 Don't be cavalier, but don't be indifferent either.....(My suggestion only)

Husband just had the J&J.   Shaking chills through the night, and "I'm not feeling good" this morning.

As said I had a very strong reaction to the AZ vaccine, high temp, shaking, and strong joint pain
(03-20-2021, 01:38 PM)Wallfire Wrote: As said I had a very strong reaction to the AZ vaccine, high temp, shaking, and strong joint pain

I remember.
Quote:Why are side effects worse after a second dose of COVID-19 vaccine?

That second dose or shot is worse because it is Turbo Charged they say.

Quote:When it comes to the one-two punch delivered by two-dose COVID-19 vaccines, it’s the second shot that really wallops.
Kristen Choi can attest to that. Choi, a nursing researcher at UCLA, ended up with a host of symptoms, including a fever that peaked at 104.9 degrees, after she got her second shot last year.
But the effects soon passed — and they were well worth the much-needed protection against the pandemic, she said.
“I’m very grateful to have gotten the vaccine and to be able to have that protection, and really want to see that opportunity be made available to everyone,” Choi said.

As more Americans line up for the COVID-19 vaccine, some are anxious about the second-dose side effects, which tend to be stronger than the first.

But experts say that the symptoms, which range from a sore arm to headaches and nausea, are a sign that the second dose is doing its job: turbo-charging the immune system’s response to the initial dose, and thus providing more vigorous and long-lasting protection against the virus.
Source

Okay, Great you're sick because you Decided or was Told/Ordered to get the Vaccine.

So you're saying to the MSM “I’m very grateful to have gotten the vaccine and to be able to have that protection, and really want to see that opportunity be made available to everyone,”.
Then you are inform or told,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote:Don’t Be Surprised When Vaccinated People Get Infected
tinybighuh

Quote:It’s hard to know when exactly the first cases appeared. But certainly by January’s end, a slow trickle of post-vaccination infections had begun in the United States.
They arose in the West, making headlines in Oregon; they sprouted in the Midwest and the South.
Some of the latest reports have come out of FloridaTexas, and Hawaii.
These breakthrough cases—discovered in people more than two weeks after they received their final COVID-19 shot—will continue to grow in number, everywhere.
And that’s absolutely no cause for concern.

Breakthrough infections, which occur when fully vaccinated people are infected by the pathogen that their shots were designed to protect against, are an entirely expected part of any vaccination process.

They’re the data points that keep vaccines from reaching 100 percent efficacy in trials; they’re simple proof that no inoculation is a perfect preventative.

And so far, the ones found after COVID-19 vaccination seem to be unextraordinary.
Source

Makes you think, is this a yearly money maker for Big-Pharma? Is there a real 100% cure but there is No Money there, if you're cured you don't need to them anymore.
Is this nothing more than a Ticking Time Bomb in your body? Just waiting for that certain Age Marker to appear in you Genes and Bam, Boom, Bang your Brain is Triggered and Alzheimer's or Dementia starts to accrue? 
Remember after a certain age, the Elites think you are nothing more that a Drain On Society.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]