Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White House Mistakenly Tells Migrants in Spanish - the Border Is Not Closed
Heart 
ROFLMAO stupid dumb bell White House National Security Council adviser Roberta Jacobson was talking about the Border and made a "convenient error" and actually said (in Spanish) that the Border is open (not closed) !!

What a perfect gaff to start a wild frenzy surge border rush !! 

The PR people are proud of their smooth tactics.

Un-Freek'n-believable !! tinylaughing

She was oh-so stern and serious with making her points too.

What a horrible nightmare these Democrats are roflmao.

Well just the same, it's YOUR money that keeps these idiot mental cases in power.

Naturally they "corrected" the "error" but of COURSE the "correction" means zero with most people who heard it first hand.

tinylaughing tinylaughing [Image: Girl-Laughing4.gif]
Quote:White House National Security Council adviser Roberta Jacobson mistakenly told migrants that the Southern border was open, during the White House press briefing on Wednesday.

During the briefing, Jacobson switched from English to Spanish and said, “la frontera no esta cerrada” (the border IS NOT closed). After a White House aide handed her a slip of paper later in the briefing, Jacobson corrected her statement to say, “la frontera esta cerrada” (the border IS closed).

White House press secretary Jen Psaki was asked about the mistake during the White House press briefing, as a reporter noted Jacobson’s comment could be picked up by Spanish-speaking migrants.

“Well, given she also said that the border is closed, we’re hopeful that that is what will be picked up. And that has clearly and consistently been our message,” Psaki said.

LINK-->  White House Mistakenly Tells Migrants in Spanish ‘Border Is Not Closed’

Horrible nightmare fingernails-on-chalkboard voice ewwwwwww!!
A real professional Democrat !! ROFLMAO

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Plausible deniability................................................. Nice try. The Democrats are Highly Dangerous to our Nation
"Gaffe" my ass. She said exactly what she meant to say.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-11-2021, 08:44 PM)Ninurta Wrote: "Gaffe" my ass. She said exactly what she meant to say.

I agree.
Quote:Here’s the video from the border Joe Biden wishes didn’t exist

Border crisis? What border crisis?!?!

Quote:There is no border crisis according to Joe Biden. Well, technically, it’s not Joe Biden who’s saying it since he’s not saying much of anything to anyone about the border despite the unambiguous fact that it is currently being besieged by illegal aliens in ways this nation has never seen. At least according to White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, there’s nothing to see here…
Link
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Why is all of this like... this?

Southern border of The United States. Why can't they just check the papers, if they are okay, come in, if they are not, then tough luck champ, get out. If there is a legitimate need for an asylum or something, come in. I know what you are thinking... It is not official border crossing points always. People come through whatever swamps and forests and whatnot. Why? USA spends trillions on useless shit. I bet that with a laughable spare change sum of one billion per year would secure your border with soldiers.

I am gonna come there illegally soon, get all the welfare benefits without any ID, and vote for Kennedy.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
The message has consistently been that the border is closed?

Did I miss something? Are we talking about the US? Yes? 

What would lead anyone with more cognitive power than a grapefruit, to believe that is the case?
(03-12-2021, 01:35 AM)guohua Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 08:44 PM)Ninurta Wrote: "Gaffe" my ass. She said exactly what she meant to say.

I agree.
Quote:Here’s the video from the border Joe Biden wishes didn’t exist

Border crisis? What border crisis?!?!

Quote:There is no border crisis according to Joe Biden. Well, technically, it’s not Joe Biden who’s saying it since he’s not saying much of anything to anyone about the border despite the unambiguous fact that it is currently being besieged by illegal aliens in ways this nation has never seen. At least according to White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, there’s nothing to see here…
Link

A couple rounds into the air bladders of that Zodiac mid-stream ought to send it right to the bottom with a load like that. Probably wouldn't have to set too many to swimming before the rest got the idea and stopped that crap. Popping a few rounds into the water ahead of the swimmers ought to direct them back to their own damned country rather than moving forward to invade ours.

I reckon I'm in a bit of a mood this evening - one of those moods where enough bullshit is enough.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-12-2021, 02:29 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: Why is all of this like... this?

Southern border of The United States. Why can't they just check the papers, if they are okay, come in, if they are not, then tough luck champ, get out. If there is a legitimate need for an asylum or something, come in. I know what you are thinking... It is not official border crossing points always. People come through whatever swamps and forests and whatnot. Why? USA spends trillions on useless shit. I bet that with a laughable spare change sum of one billion per year would secure your border with soldiers.

I am gonna come there illegally soon, get all the welfare benefits without any ID, and vote for Kennedy.

We had that setup under Trump. Biden immediately set about disassembling it the instant he usurped the office. Under Trump, they had to wait their asses on the other side of the border while we sorted out who was legitimate and who wasn't. Biden just threw the gates wide open for invasion.

"Unofficial" border crossing sites should be mined. period. Blow the first two or three to Kingdom Come, and the rest will have pause for thought thereafter. See, the problem is that NO papers get checked at "unofficial" crossings - that's what makes them "unofficial".

(03-12-2021, 04:02 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: The message has consistently been that the border is closed?

Did I miss something? Are we talking about the US? Yes? 

What would lead anyone with more cognitive power than a grapefruit, to believe that is the case?

You know, about 3,500 years ago, Moses said to the Israelites "pick up your shovels, mount your asses, load your camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land". Now, BidenHarris has a megaphone shouting across the border "Come on over! When you get here, throw down your shovels, sit on your asses, light up a Camel, and I will GIVE you the Promised Land, for free!"

Psaki is just telling folks what she wants them to hear regarding the crisis - it does not comport well with the actions they have taken, or with what the Illegals have heard from them.

Don't listen to what people SAY, watch what they DO.