Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
California is just Fucked-Up
(07-31-2021, 04:50 PM)guohua Wrote: Let us try to understand something that the Brain Dead Voters in California approved in 2018.
Animal Welfare, yes, more living space for Pigs, Chickens and Cows.
That is correct, they can not find the space to house the homeless in California, but they are forcing ranchers to buy or find more space for the egg laying chickens and bacon producing pigs and a nice steak for a cow.

So, it would appear the Bacon may not be sold in California soon, because they can not purchase the bacon from farms or ranches that is not compliant with the California law.
No More Eggs, Bacon/Ham with toast & Coffee in the morning.

Quote:Bacon may disappear in California as pig rules take effect

No more,,,,,
[Image: B8PV.gif]
Quote:That makes it all the more frustrating that she fears her breakfast-focused diner could be ruined within months by new rules that could make one of her top menu items — bacon — hard to get in California.

“Our number one seller is bacon, eggs and hash browns,” said Kim, who for 15 years has run SAMS American Eatery on the city’s busy Market Street. “It could be devastating for us.”

At the beginning of next year, California will begin enforcing an animal welfare proposition approved overwhelmingly by voters in 2018 that requires more space for breeding pigs, egg-laying chickens and veal calves.

National veal and egg producers are optimistic they can meet the new standards, but only 4% of hog operations now comply with the new rules.

Unless the courts intervene or the state temporarily allows non-compliant meat to be sold in the state, California will lose almost all of its pork supply, much of which comes from Iowa, and pork producers will face higher costs to regain a key market.

Animal welfare organizations for years have been pushing for more humane treatment of farm animals but the California rules could be a rare case of consumers clearly paying a price for their beliefs.
Source

How could ANYONE live in that State?
The cost of a package of bacon or eggs or even your Thanksgiving Ham or Turkey will be outrages, only the Elites will be enjoying this soon and YOU the Little People will be eating the Slope they allow to be Thrown away.

I just found out about this, in this article. Yes, they are out of their minds, but greedy hog farmers will comply, just like greedy egg farmers did, even though this is CALIFORNIA law rather than law in their own states. That's right, California is using economic leverage to apply their laws where their law does not, and can not, apply. That will increase the price of pork products for ALL of us, to cover the cost of California wanting to befriend pigs.

A better solution, in my opinion, would be to say "You don't like our bacon or eggs, California? Well fuck you then! Make your own! We'll just sell ours to states that have retained enough of their sanity not to try to make law in OUR states! Good luck, y'all - you've got enough homeless folks there to tend your own damn pigs..."

Then either cut production by 15% to offset the loss of California sales and keep prices up, OR just flood everyone else with 15% more pork, and let prices adjust to a normal level.

Instead, the greedy bastards are gonna raise all our prices for bacon because California wants to make law for Iowa, and the dumbasses will let them.

Makes me want to get a couple pigs to raise, but I just tore down my hog house year before last. I'll replace it with something else if I have to, something like deer sausage. I got my own sage seed, and so can grow my own sage, no problem.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-31-2021, 07:13 PM)Kenzo Wrote: They seem to have water problem also

One Shocking Chart Has Californians Trembling With Fear

California

Estimated Population in Drought Areas: 37,253,956

Well THERE'S a solution!

Since CA water levels are dropping, that's going to affect their ability to generate power through hydroelectric dams, and they already can't generate enough power to cover what their people consume, so they buy their power from other states that have surpluses. Just triple the cost of their power to cover the expenses they are trying to levy on the rest of the nation through their draconian edicts. They're probably gonna have to get water from other states, too, so triple the cost of that as well, to help offset the expenses they are costing the rest of us.

Two can play that game of arbitrarily increasing prices on necessary commodities. it's about time for California to feel the heat of their bad choices, instead of the rest of us continuing to cover for their slack asses.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-02-2021, 08:51 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-31-2021, 07:13 PM)Kenzo Wrote: They seem to have water problem also

One Shocking Chart Has Californians Trembling With Fear

California

Estimated Population in Drought Areas: 37,253,956

Well THERE'S a solution!

Since CA water levels are dropping, that's going to affect their ability to generate power through hydroelectric dams, and they already can't generate enough power to cover what their people consume, so they buy their power from other states that have surpluses. Just triple the cost of their power to cover the expenses they are trying to levy on the rest of the nation through their draconian edicts. They're probably gonna have to get water from other states, too, so triple the cost of that as well, to help offset the expenses they are costing the rest of us.

Two can play that game of arbitrarily increasing prices on necessary commodities. it's about time for California to feel the heat of their bad choices, instead of the rest of us continuing to cover for their slack asses.

Yeeh they are in trouble if it not going to start rain soon....

That Newsom...is disgusting jerk
This sounds stubid

California May Require Public Colleges to Provide Free... Men's Menstrual Products?
(08-02-2021, 06:34 PM)Kenzo Wrote: This sounds stubid

California May Require Public Colleges to Provide Free... Men's Menstrual Products?

That My Friend Is California.
They also allow Men, I mean "Trans Men" to use the same bathroom as Little Girls and Women.

If California wants to be a leader in something, then stop Taxing Women's Feminine Products. WAIT, they'd loss a tax revenue!  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

(08-02-2021, 06:42 PM)guohua Wrote:

They also allow Men, I mean "Trans Men" to use the same bathroom as Little Girls and Women.

If California wants to be a leader in something, then stop Taxing Women's Feminine Products. WAIT, they'd loss a tax revenue!  tinysure

That sounds not right....twisted state . Or may i call it people`s republic of commiefornia...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9735]
(08-02-2021, 07:22 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(08-02-2021, 06:42 PM)guohua Wrote:

That sounds not right....twisted state . Or may i call it people`s republic of commiefornia...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9735]

[Image: 87HO.gif] Coming to a Ladies Bathroom Soon,,, California Approved!

HAAHAHAHAAHAHA - choke - gasp - splutter - HAAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA!

And THESE are the same people telling US to "follow the science"!

Now to be fair, when my first wife was on her period, I often got "sympathetic" nose bleeds, but I'll be damned if I'd walk around with tampons hanging out of my nose!

I think we went off the rails when we first started putting warning labels of the obvious on stuff to keep dumbasses from killing themselves out of stupidity. Look where we are now - those dumbasses survived, and now they're breeding!

Pelosi's Nephew is Crying,,,,,,,,,

Quote:Newsom Rages: ‘Everybody Outside The State Is B****ing About This State Because Of Our Success’

Can someone Please tell me or explain to me, What Success??
OH Wait, the largest Pop and Urine filled streets/curbs and doorway of any state or the only state that allows criminals to steal $999.99 worth of any stores merchandise and walk away!
That is Success, I want nothing to do with it  middlefinger 

Quote:California Governor Gavin Newsom (D) made numerous eyebrow-raising remarks during a recent interview with local California publications as he faces a recall election, declaring at the end of the interview that “everybody outside the state is b****ing about this state because of our success.”

Top takeaways and quotes from the interview include:
  • Claims that his recall is being “weaponize[d]” and that it’s “not” fair.Blamed former Governor Ronald Reagan, who was the state’s governor more than 45 years ago, for the state’s mental health crisis among the homeless population.On judges ruling California’s gun control laws as unconstitutional: “It’s not just about the law, it’s about the culture and the attitudes and the permissiveness that that sends, the message that sends.”“I am not one of those people that think you can smash someone’s window or knock over some grandma and somehow have a slap on the wrist. … I’ll take a backseat to nobody in my desire to deal with the hell, what the hell is wrong with you that you did that in the first place? And try to get under the hood and try to address that issue in a compassionate, thoughtful, and judicious way.”“I mean, I didn’t go to law school, I wasn’t smart enough to go to law school, I couldn’t pass the LSAT…”“And guys, forgive me, I know I’m a little pointed today, but I’ve been taking a lot from few folks for a lot of months. So it’s nice to be able to express myself, too. … It’d be damn nice if our homegrown teams start focusing on what’s right. Everybody outside the state is b****ing about this state because of our success and I’m proud of it.”
Source to whiner

He Blame Reagan for his Homeless Problem  tinysure
He doesn't think people should rob your Grandmother,,, But they do and he allows it doesn't he?
Sounds like Newsome's mama must have told him the other kids were just jealous of his yellow polka dotted bow tie when he was in grade school, and he must have taken that shit to heart and internalized it.

If Commiefornia is experiencing success, I want NO part of that kind of "success" - they can keep it all, with my blessings...

Here is another soon to Fail Tax Payer Money Giveaway in California.
Quote:California Looking To Pay Drug Addicts To Stay Sober
Really, so you are sure they won't take that money and Drugs?!?
Quote:It works like this: People earn small incentives or payments for every negative drug test over a period of time.

Most people who complete the treatment without any positive tests can earn a few hundred dollars.
They usually get the money on a gift card.

It’s called “contingency management” and Gov. Gavin Newsom has asked the federal government for permission to use tax dollars to pay for it through Medicaid, the joint state and federal health insurance program for the poor and disabled that covers nearly 14 million people in California.

Meanwhile, a similar proposal is moving through California’s Democratic-controlled Legislature.
 Source

Question, Are you Tax Payers Happy with your California High Taxes?
YUP!
It is California, the Original Article didn't mention the State this Teacher worked in, But FOX NEWS did.

Quote:California teacher boasts not having American flag, tells students to pledge allegiance to gay pride flag

Quote:"Okay, so during third period, we have announcements and they do the pledge of allegiance," the teacher, identified as Kristin Pitzen of Newport Mesa School District in Orange County, said in a video posted to social media. "I always tell my class, stand if you feel like it, don’t stand if you feel like it, say the words if you want, you don’t have to say the words."
Sit, Stand, say the words or don't say the words, she has No Respect for all the Men and Women who have given Their Blood and Lives for our Country and Flag. She should be Fire and Sent to N. Korea or Afghanistan, TODAY!
Quote:"Except for the fact that my room does not have a flag," she said, explaining that she removed the flag during the pandemic and then whispered to the camera, "because it made me uncomfortable." 

She went on to say that one of her students asked where they should look during the pledge of allegiance since there is no American flag in the classroom. 

"In the meantime, I tell this kid, ‘We do have a flag in the class that you can pledge your allegiance to. And he like, looks around and goes, ‘Oh, that one?'" and points to the pride flag. 
Source

This Worthless Bitch removed the American Flag because it made her feel,,,,,,,,,,,, Uncomfortable!!!!!!! tinysure
What flag makes you feel Comfortable, Just the Gay Flag or how about the Flag of N. Korea or Afghanistan of maybe Russia?
"California Teacher Busted Bribing Students To Attend Antifa Events"

zerohedge

twitter

California is just Fucked-Up tinybigeyes
(09-02-2021, 05:50 AM)Kenzo Wrote: "California Teacher Busted Bribing Students To Attend Antifa Events"

zerohedge

twitter

California is just Fucked-Up tinybigeyes

Why do I Believe This,,,, Simple it's Communist California. tinysure
President Trump Banned this Practice of investing Monies in China Owned and Controlled Companies. But of course California's Governor  Ignored The President of The United States, you think it was because of who his Aunt Is?

Quote:California’s State Pension Invests Millions in Chinese State-Owned Companies
Yes, China Owns California, New Jersey, New York and two or three other Democrat run States.
Quote:California's state pension invested hundreds of millions of dollars in Chinese state-owned enterprises linked to the People's Liberation Army, according to records reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon.

The California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS) had more than $3 billion invested in Chinese companies, including 14 state-controlled enterprises blacklisted by the Trump administration, as of June 2020.

Many of these companies are funding the Belt and Road Initiative, a massive infrastructure project Beijing is using to expand its geopolitical and military influence.

Gov. Gavin Newsom (D., Calif.), who recently praised a Chinese-owned media company for its "journalistic integrity," has not commented on CalPERS's Chinese investments.
It is a notable silence from the embattled governor, who has called on CalPERS, the country's largest public pension system, to divest from tobacco companies and companies linked to the Turkish government. Newsom faces a recall election on Sept. 14.

CalPERS had more than $450 million invested in 14 Chinese companies the Trump administration put on an investment blacklist last year because of their ties to the Chinese military.
President Donald Trump's executive order, which the Biden administration has continued, prohibited Americans from investing in companies that aid the Chinese military.
Source
Yes the parents have to go to Court, can you believe that.

Quote:Parents sue California to stop chants to Aztec gods in ethnic studies curriculum
You can not pray in school in California but you can Chant to a God from the Defunk Aztec Religion that promoted Human Sacrifices'. 
Quote:Parents of students in the California public school system have filed a lawsuit against the state's Department of Education in an attempt to remove a chant to Aztec gods that's part of a new ethnic studies curriculum.
Quote:The curriculum includes a section of “Affirmation, Chants, and Energizers,” including the “In Lak Ech Affirmation,” which invokes five Aztec deities, the lawsuit adds.

Although labeled as an “affirmation,” it addresses the deities both by name and by their traditional titles, recognizes them as sources of power and knowledge, invokes their assistance, and gives thanks to them.
Source
What are you giving Thank To Them For?
Allowing Illegals to Roam Freely and collect Tax Payer Funds for simple Cutting your Lawns.

What a Totally Fucked-Up State JMHO.
Bump!
Just to continue.
Can YOU guess what California's did to themselves?
Calfornia Democrats Reject Chance to Elect the First Historic Black Governor to their State, So I ask you, who is the Racist Now.
They kept the Corrupt Newsom who is of the Corrupt Pelosi Crime Family.

So, if Arizona Police Recruiting in Washington State Days After Vaccine Mandate Source
Then I suspect my state will start recruiting in California due to the Liberal Democrat Demand that their Civil Servants take the Jab and Not The Illegals or Homeless Flooding into California.

Keep you High Taxes, High Real Estate Prices, High Fuel Cost and Nasty Urine and Shit Filled Sidewalks to Yourself. YOU Voted For What You Get.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10033]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

San Francisco Will Pay People Not To Shoot Other Citizens tinybigeyes

San Francisco to Pay People Not to Shoot Others

San Francisco Will Pay People Not To Shoot Other Citizens

Are thing so bad there now, that they have to start paying them to be nice tinybighuh
California's politicians still being Stupid!
Quote:California bans travel to Ohio over law protecting religious freedom of healthcare professionals
Because they have religious Values?  minusculethinking

Quote:California's Attorney General has barred state employees from traveling to Ohio using taxpayer dollars over its enactment of a law that he characterized as "anti-LBGTQ+."

California's Democrat Attorney General Rob Bonta announced Friday that beginning on Sept. 30, "California will restrict state-funded travel to Ohio as a result of new anti-LGBTQ+ legislation recently enacted in the state."
In a statement, Bonta's office alleged that provisions in Ohio House Bill 110 "will allow medical providers in the state to deny care to LGBTQ+ Americans, including Californians traveling in Ohio." 
Source