Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chit Chat will have to work
I have been here a few months now and in the course of that time, I have noticed/discovered that many of our members are not US Citizens. I'm all for anybody joining in at Rogue Nation and am amazed daily at the  amount of information coming through here (RN3) that likely has not hit the Media here in the US yet. and the astute level of accurate and informative information our members actually possess. 

If you would like to disclose your Country of origin feel free, and if not it will be readily understood. Who knows it might be dangerous to offer such info to the world, who knows, with TPTB watching over us  plebeians. 
It's a poll of sorts you could say. Purely voluntary for the purpose of making a sad point really. Our (US Citizens ) Apathy when  it comes to our freedoms/country/efforts to preserve..... and simple knowledge we should have.
(03-04-2021, 06:21 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: I have been here a few months now and in the course of that time, I have noticed/discovered that many of our members are not US Citizens. I'm all for anybody joining in at Rogue Nation and am amazed daily at the  amount of information coming through here (RN3) that likely has not hit the Media here in the US yet. and the astute level of accurate and informative information our members actually possess. 

If you would like to disclose your Country of origin feel free, and if not it will be readily understood. Who knows it might be dangerous to offer such info to the world, who knows, with TPTB watching over us  plebeians. 
It's a poll of sorts you could say. Purely voluntary for the purpose of making a sad point really. Our (US Citizens ) Apathy when  it comes to our freedoms/country/efforts to preserve..... and simple knowledge we should have.

Wallfire : Finland
I think everyone here knows I'm in the United States.   tinylaughing
I live in prison planet  tinysure

Subcategory : Finland

Social class : second class citizen ( unvaccinated )

This is pretty depressed place here... tinyshocked
Australia,

Kind regards,

Bally :)

[Image: Veg-Shapes.jpg]
Brit living in France here... tinycool tinycool YO
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
USA..............the timber jungle down by the river in a van. 
GiantThumbsUp
The Sea of Tranquility of the Moon.

Or Finland... Sometimes i forget which one...
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Living in the North of Thailand for the last 12 years on a farm in the sticks but 9 minutes from a golf course. US citizen
Wow, I read the OP and didn't think much of it, I knew most people here(just based on time zones) were "somewhere else" to me.

But, man, fun seeing people post their location. 

I knew most where in the euro time zone, kind of surprised that other than fin, several were in finland(my god, what is wrong with you people). 

That said, it's nice, the time difference. I like being here(USA, Central time zone) being hammered and talking to euro's eating breakfest. I think that makes for "unique" dialog.
I do appreciate and like the "morning" posters when I'm whipping it up late night, but it would be nice to have a few more late nighters(in the US) in the shoutbox, just to match my drunken stupidity.
Honestly the worst thing about this place is the lack of americans....mostly drunk americans.....to entertain me(a drunk american) within the time frame that I require entertainment. 

I hope that post didn't come off as being overly about me, but still, it's all about me.....
(03-05-2021, 07:37 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: Wow, I read the OP and didn't think much of it, I knew most people here(just based on time zones) were "somewhere else" to me.

But, man, fun seeing people post their location. 

I knew most where in the euro time zone, kind of surprised that other than fin, several were in finland(my god, what is wrong with you people). 

That said, it's nice, the time difference. I like being here(USA, Central time zone) being hammered and talking to euro's eating breakfest. I think that makes for "unique" dialog.

So talking to you is the reason my breakfast toast gets cold   BAS##RD
I am of many places.

All locations leave their mark.

From happier times, this photo was taken on an uninhabited islet.  It was a very warm day and I sat down under a bit of shade I found.  Shortly thereafter, someone decided to take a break on my shoe.

[Image: hitchhiker.jpg]

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

See what I mean....  offhand you'd think...'without thinking' that the forum was primarily inhabited by North Americans of the United States. I admit that was my thought, and a rather narrow view at that. 
It is incredibly enlightening to have non-US citizen members set the world straight with the truth they know of instead of thinking we in 'the United States' are the center of the world exclusively and assume everyone else here would be too.
We certainly need diversity in our lives. And the information gained from our members is valuable indeed, in fact maybe the only reliably truthful, non-partisan news we hear in our  'normal/unusual days'.
(03-04-2021, 09:02 PM)Bally002 Wrote: Australia,

Kind regards,

Bally :)

[Image: Veg-Shapes.jpg]

We're a dying race.  I always look up before I drop a tree and do apply vaginamite behind the ears.

[Image: Drop-Bear-Danger.jpg]

Kind regards,  

Bally:)
(03-05-2021, 04:04 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: I am of many places.

All locations leave their mark.

From happier times, this photo was taken on an uninhabited islet.  It was a very warm day and I sat down under a bit of shade I found.  Shortly thereafter, someone decided to take a break on my shoe.

[Image: hitchhiker.jpg]

Cheers

Loving the pic! tinyinbiglove 

That fellow's camouflage does not work there. If there was no shoe, i think i could not see that animal at all!

Thanks for sharing! So cute!
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
I was born, raised and educated in China under the Chairman Mao Regime.
While working for the MSS (Ministry of State Security) I met my husband who worked for an American Alphabet agency and moved to Phoenix, Arizona and I am a American Citizen, Die Hard Trump Supporter, Trump 2024!

Mr.G my husband was born here in Globe Arizona, a mining town and at that time they still had shoot outs in the bars and Whore Houses.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The People's Democratic Republic of Virginia, United States, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Sagittarius Local Group, Universe.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’