Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden says - The Last Thing We Need is Neanderthal Thinking
Big Grin 
In a stroke of numbskullery, Joey Biden is suspicious of States lifting the mask orders !!

Yup, Joe after some more attempts to steal Trump's vaccine policies, comes up with the statement of the week.

He has compared the mask lifting to Neanderthal thinking !!

Joe should know right roflmao

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
Quote:States that are relaxing coronavirus restrictions are making "a big mistake," President Biden told reporters on Wednesday, adding: "The last thing we need is Neanderthal thinking."

Driving the news: Texas Gov. Greg Abbott ® said Wednesday he will end all coronavirus restrictions via executive order, although some businesses are continuing to ask patrons to wear face masks. Mississippi is lifting its mask mandate for all counties Wednesday, per Gov. Tate Reeves ®.

The big picture: Coronavirus cases, hospitalizations and deaths continue to fall across much of the U.S. and the Biden administration expects to produce enough vaccines for 300 million adults by the end of May.

LINK-->  "Neanderthal thinking": Biden slams states lifting mask mandates

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
For Creepy-Joe, Neanderthal thinking would be a HUGE upgrade! tinyangry
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(03-04-2021, 01:05 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: For Creepy-Joe, Neanderthal thinking would be a HUGE upgrade! tinyangry

He will keep us entertained, but at what cost. will cone hats be all the rage ?
[Image: e0714f820d57ed9e64fdea074d63e4b4cbf6ccb6...f4b9-1.jpg]
"Neanderthal thinking".  Joe just can't get black people off his mind, can he?  And he insults them at the same time, associating them with a low IQ. 

NEANDERTHAL LIVES MATTER!
Neanderthal thinking? I resemble that remark!!! 

And where are the activists screaming from the nearest Starbucks about bigotry towards other hominid species? Crickets. All this hate is breaking me  tinysure
(03-04-2021, 02:15 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: "Neanderthal thinking".  Joe just can't get black people off his mind, can he?  And he insults them at the same time, associating them with a low IQ. 

NEANDERTHAL LIVES MATTER!

What is this? Neanderthals were black, huh? I thought that... you and i are homo sapiens and neanderthals were... before us. And then we evolved somehow...

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(03-04-2021, 04:13 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Neanderthal thinking? I resemble that remark!!! 

And where are the activists screaming from the nearest Starbucks about bigotry towards other hominid species? Crickets. All this hate is breaking me  tinysure

It won't break you. You might feel weak. And the haters damn right are feeling strong. It is nothing but an illusion. Love wins. Love always wins in the end.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
No Joe! The big mistake is YOU!

You are the mistake , allways been and allways will!
Piss on Dopey Joe, piss on his masks, and piss on his concept of "Neanderthal thinking".

Let's talk Neanderthals. I carry more neanderthal DNA than 81 percent of the rest of the population. Oddly enough, Yesterday I was told I am "covid-resistant" Because of a quirk in my genes, I am 82% less likely to develop covid after exposure, and far less likely to get "drastic" symptoms if I do develop it. Basically, covid to me, because of my genetic makeup, would be more like a cold, or somewhat less bothersome. Coincidence? I dunno.

I have a natural genetic immunity, same as the alleged vaccine is supposed to produce, already. For all I know, they used my DNA to develop their silly vaccine.

Neanderthals had bigger brains than modern folks. 1600 CC vs. about 1480-1500 CC's. "Neanderthal thinking" might not be as backwards as Jao Bai Den thinks.

And does Sleepy Joe REALLY have any business denigrating anyone else's mental abilities, given his own mental difficulties? Isn't that something of the pot calling the kettle "black"?

So, no, Jao and his minions can all kiss my ass. the line forms to the Left.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Did he just use the N word        OMG (or is it now ) OMStalin
@"Ninurta" 

I was hoping you'd reply to this thread. tinybiggrin 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(03-04-2021, 12:59 AM)xuenchen Wrote: In a stroke of numbskullery, Joey Biden is suspicious of States lifting the mask orders !!

Yup, Joe after some more attempts to steal Trump's vaccine policies, comes up with the statement of the week.

He has compared the mask lifting to Neanderthal thinking !!

Joe should know right roflmao

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
Quote:States that are relaxing coronavirus restrictions are making "a big mistake," President Biden told reporters on Wednesday, adding: "The last thing we need is Neanderthal thinking."

Driving the news: Texas Gov. Greg Abbott ® said Wednesday he will end all coronavirus restrictions via executive order, although some businesses are continuing to ask patrons to wear face masks. Mississippi is lifting its mask mandate for all counties Wednesday, per Gov. Tate Reeves ®.

The big picture: Coronavirus cases, hospitalizations and deaths continue to fall across much of the U.S. and the Biden administration expects to produce enough vaccines for 300 million adults by the end of May.

LINK-->  "Neanderthal thinking": Biden slams states lifting mask mandates

I am so sick of the denigration of anyone who disagrees with them.   minusculechairshot
(03-04-2021, 06:00 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Piss on Dopey Joe, piss on his masks, and piss on his concept of "Neanderthal thinking".

Let's talk Neanderthals. I carry more neanderthal DNA than 81 percent of the rest of the population. Oddly enough, Yesterday I was told I am "covid-resistant" Because of a quirk in my genes, I am 82% less likely to develop covid after exposure, and far less likely to get "drastic" symptoms if I do develop it. Basically, covid to me, because of my genetic makeup, would be more like a cold, or somewhat less bothersome. Coincidence? I dunno.

I have a natural genetic immunity, same as the alleged vaccine is supposed to produce, already. For all I know, they used my DNA to develop their silly vaccine.

Neanderthals had bigger brains than modern folks. 1600 CC vs. about 1480-1500 CC's. "Neanderthal thinking" might not be as backwards as Jao Bai Den thinks.

And does Sleepy Joe REALLY have any business denigrating anyone else's mental abilities, given his own mental difficulties? Isn't that something of the pot calling the kettle "black"?

So, no, Jao and his minions can all kiss my ass. the line forms to the Left.

Wow, how did you discover the genetic immunity?  Which gene(s) is responsible for it?

BTW, had to smile at the last sentence.

ETA: I found the genes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical...r-BB1dLCKn
I have an old fax machine. It is not even plugged in. Sometimes i receive faxes from the past, and i mean like from hundreds of thousands of years ago. It has been doing nothing for a good while, but i just received one. It goes like this:

Neanderthal says: The last thing we need is Biden thinking.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(03-04-2021, 11:04 AM)drussell41 Wrote: Wow, how did you discover the genetic immunity?  Which gene(s) is responsible for it?

BTW, had to smile at the last sentence.

ETA:  I found the genes.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical...r-BB1dLCKn

I found it at a website called "impute.me". They impute your full genome from the SNPs in a commercial test, and then run the genome for traits, most of which are medical. A lot of it was above my head, medical conditions I have never heard of, but one of them was for covid resistance.

I did not know, however, that it was down to the Neanderthal genes for sure until you found that link - thanks for that! Before that link, it was just speculation on my part based upon the relative percentages provided.

I reckon it's legit. My 82 year old mother contracted the covid according to tests, and was merely "blah" for about two days, no severity to it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-07-2021, 09:05 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I found it at a website called "impute.me". They impute your full genome from the SNPs in a commercial test, and then run the genome for traits, most of which are medical. A lot of it was above my head, medical conditions I have never heard of, but one of them was for covid resistance.

I did not know, however, that it was down to the Neanderthal genes for sure until you found that link - thanks for that! Before that link, it was just speculation on my part based upon the relative percentages provided.

I reckon it's legit. My 82 year old mother contracted the covid according to tests, and was merely "blah" for about two days, no severity to it.

You're welcome.  I'm really glad you guys are protected and that she came through it fine!
(03-07-2021, 09:47 PM)drussell41 Wrote: You're welcome.  I'm really glad you guys are protected and that she came through it fine!

I wonder if I can take my test results down to the hospital, tell 'em to read it and weep, and oh by the way, gimme my damned immunity certificate - I don' need no stinkin' vaccine, I already have natural RNA killers!...?

(03-07-2021, 10:42 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-07-2021, 09:47 PM)drussell41 Wrote: You're welcome.  I'm really glad you guys are protected and that she came through it fine!

I wonder if I can take my test results down to the hospital, tell 'em to read it and weep, and oh by the way, gimme my damned immunity certificate - I don' need no stinkin' vaccine, I already have natural RNA killers!...?

Depends on how much you enjoy arguing with people.