Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mapping the Corporate Takeover of Global Governance
This is a longer video (part of a series of videos) on the corporate takeover of world governance. Very enlightening. Here are some bullet points covered by the host and guest:

- The idea of state led solutions to social problems is antiquated.

- Corporations need to be social actors. Think "corporations are people" SCOTUS decision. 

- Current governments make decisions and act too slowly. Businesses are much more efficient. IMHO, to some degree there is some truth in that but...

- The World Economic Forum creates these "councils" of private actors across the spectrum of issues. (***I did a thread a while back on Publicis Groupe, the giant international PR firm. They are a member and help facilitate the WEF's end's.) 

- The Global Redesign Initiative was their doing. As is the Great Reset (The Great Take Over), of which the Green New Deal is a sub-component. 

- Keep an eye out in the media for the term "MSI" or Multi Stakeholder Initiatives. Bill and Melinda Gates are big time funders of MSI's. Imagine that? 

- COVAX (one of these self-convening groups) is full of Big Pharma representatives and Financial representatives. What do Big Banks have to do with tackling the pandemic with a vaccine? 

I'll leave it there. Thoughts?

It depresses me to my core to know how close we came to getting rid of the evil, corrupt actors in government. All the jobs that were created, the road to world peace, best economy in... ever! Low gas prices, low medicine prices, people opening their own businesses; our border being secure; life was getting better for so many.  

Then they STOLE the election, and look at the damage that has been done in less than two months!

AAARRRGGG!   smallupset

I'm sorry, I can't articulate my words to express how I feel about your OP. I just see it as BAD!

VERY BAD!
(03-03-2021, 10:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It depresses me to my core to know how close we came to getting rid of the evil, corrupt actors in government. All the jobs that were created, the road to world peace, best economy in... ever! Low gas prices, low medicine prices, people opening their own businesses; our border being secure; life was getting better for so many.  

Then they STOLE the election, and look at the damage that has been done in less than two months!

AAARRRGGG!   smallupset

I'm sorry, I can't articulate my words to express how I feel about your OP. I just see it as BAD!

VERY BAD! 

Didn't mean to mean you feel bad but I can empathize with the frustration. 

If it helps, maybe consider this. So many times people refer to "TPTB" or secret cabal or Illuminati or whatever. It amorphous. But here we have actual people and defined actions. Knowing what is going on and who is doing it is better than unknowns. 

HERE is one group doing the research to help define what is going on. I am not advocating for or against them, just pointing out they exist. There are others. 

Personally, this rabbit hole has helped me a lot to fight the frustration. While I still do not like what's going on, it all makes a lot more sense.
My thoughts?  The global merchant class needs to be put in its place, ASAP.

Nation-states are ruthless.  But these creeps are completely psychotic in addition to being ruthless.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(03-04-2021, 08:12 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: My thoughts?  The global merchant class needs to be put in its place, ASAP.

Nation-states are ruthless.  But these creeps are completely psychotic in addition to being ruthless.

Cheers

Good way to put it.