Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Possible Capitol Siege Attack March 4th 2021
Lightbulb 
OK folks here it is !!

"Reports" claim a militia group might be planning an attack on the U.S. Capitol March 4th, 2021 !!

The sensation is about the date "March 4th" being the "original" day of Presidents getting sworn in.

The Capitol Police are calling this "A Plot" !!

The CP say they have been making upgrades and are "READY" !!

Sounds like another scripted Nancy Pelosi Democrat red herring sensation to stir up popularity against any and all Republican/(so called) "Right Wing" groups.

All False Flag scenarios welcome !! 

The National Guard is still present too and will continue to be "effectively" used to propagate the Democrat bullshit agenda !!

[Image: LoL.gif]
Quote:March 4 is the original day on which the US inaugurated presidents

U.S. Capitol Police are increasing security after obtaining intelligence to suggest a "possible plot" by a militia group to breach the U.S. Capitol on Thursday, March 4.

"The United States Capitol Police Department is aware of and prepared for any potential threats towards members of Congress or towards the Capitol complex," they said in a statement Wednesday. "We have obtained intelligence that shows a possible plot to breach the Capitol by an identified militia group on Thursday, March 4."

The Capitol Police said that they "have already made significant security upgrades to include establishing a physical structure and increasing manpower to ensure the protection of Congress, the public and our police officers."

LINK-->  Capitol Police increase security amid 'possible' militia group plot to breach Capitol

[Image: Q-Shaman.jpg]
[Image: AOC-Sharman1.jpg]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
There were some "groups" of people talking about this back in December. Their hopes were that the courts would hear the election fraud cases and Biden would be out, and President Trump would be inaugurated back in on the original constitution swearing in date of March 4th.  

Well, things didn't turn out as they planned. 

I think the Left Deep State swamp rats saw an opportunity to hi-jack this "plan" and use it to perform a false flag, and then use it against the MAGA people. They will create any chaos they can to label us as terrorists so they can grab us up and put us into reeducation camps... or kill us.  

I haven't seen any Conservative groups calling for an act of violence tomorrow, so you can bet it will be another set up using Antifa/BLM groups dressed up as MAGA people, (if it happens) just like they did at the Capitol.
Holy Smokes!!!

Marauding militia groups roaming the DC countryside. They are 'a-massing in the woods near the beltway planning their assault. Can't swing a dead cat without hitting a half dozen right wing nut jobs. 

What is wrong with my country? Who believes this nonsense? Every place on-line I have seen, begs people not to go on the 4th. It's a set up, a false flag, or whatever. Storm Area 51 had more legitimacy.
Just read this in the OP article:

Quote:Sources told Fox News on Wednesday that there is genuine concern surrounding activities on March 4, saying there is "specific stuff" from the "Three Percenters," a right-wing anti-government militia movement. 

So, who exactly are the "three percenters"?   Never heard of them.

Guess I can find out...

Quote:WHO WE ARE

‘The Three Percenters – Original’ is a national organization made up of patriotic citizens who love their country, their freedoms, and their liberty. We are committed to standing against and exposing corruption and injustice. We are a political organization that is concerned about civil rights and liberties while giving back to our communities and helping them in time of need.
We are NOT racists, NOR are we white supremacists. This organization is made up of patriots of all races, colors, creeds, religions, background, ethnicities, orientations, you name it. There have been news articles in the past that portray people claiming they are a Three Percenter and have committed horrific acts of violence. We have denounced each of these people and their actions on our blog due to news agencies not differentiating between the three percenters movement in general and our organization. In all of these cases these people were neither a part of our organization, nor hold the same views as we do. We invite ALL people to join us. Anyone who claims we are white supremacists or racists speaks out of pure ignorance. Patriotism is color blind.
We are NOT a militia or a paramilitary group. However, we do have meetings on local levels. These meetings are to help members network together and to learn from each other. There are no membership fees or dues and we will not charge people to participate in a movement that defends civil liberties. However, some events may be held at facilities that require admission. This can be paid individually, as a group, or through legal means of fundraising. Mostly, we are an “open source community” meaning, we help each other and try not to rely on third parties or institutions that cost money for our operations. We consist exclusively of volunteers and no member at any level is on any payroll provided by our organization.
We are NOT anti-government. In fact, we are very pro-government, so long as the government abides by the Constitution, doesn’t overstep its bounds, and remains “for the people and by the people”. Our goal is to utilize the fail-safes put in place by this country’s founders to rein in an overreaching government and push back against tyranny. We are working to preserve the intent of our government as designed. We do not intend to implement our own government. There is often a misconception that we are wanting to overthrow the government. This is simply not true and a false rumor that has been spread to label our movement as anti-government.
We do not seek to incite a revolution. We are not domestic terrorists. Terrorism on any level we speak out against. We are not here to create violence, and will defend ourselves when necessary. Civil protest should be a last resort, and even then defensive and nonviolent in nature, but clear in its messaging and expectation for logical accountability by the government.

Sounds like some people are trying to infiltrate this group just like they did the MAGA movement. 

Read more:
https://thethreepercenters.org/about-us/
(03-03-2021, 09:50 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Holy Smokes!!!

Marauding militia groups roaming the DC countryside. They are 'a-massing in the woods near the beltway planning their assault. Can't swing a dead cat without hitting a half dozen right wing nut jobs. 

What is wrong with my country? Who believes this nonsense? Every place on-line I have seen, begs people not to go on the 4th. It's a set up, a false flag, or whatever. Storm Area 51 had more legitimacy.

It's amazing all the BS people believe.
MSM really pouring on the bullshit tonight.

Millions of people are on autopilot automatically believing the story.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
We must have some Rogue members in DC. Or their loved ones there...

How about staying at home for a while, if possible? This does not feel right or good at all...
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(03-04-2021, 01:02 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: We must have some Rogue members in DC. Or their loved ones there...

How about staying at home for a while, if possible? This does not feel right or good at all...

I have no plans to go anywhere tomorrow, but you can bet I'll be scouring twitter and GAB all day to see if anything happens.
I honestly don't even care if something happens or not. I don't think it will, but suspect it might if they can get enough Antifa rioters massed up and hand out the MAGA hats to them in time. If anything happens, whomever does it will NOT be "Right-wingers" - we've already moved on and are clearing beacheads for the next election cycle. We have several turncoat Congress critters to get primaried and thrown out of office on their asses. Mitch McConnell is one that I will be working against. Liz Cheney is another who has to go, although I won't be involved much in working against her campaign - she's too far away for me to fool with. More local folks will have to handle it.

Mitt Romney has to have his political career ended as well.  There are several others who also have to go. We don't need turncoats at the top of the Republican Party. We don't need opportunists who will face whichever direction they think the wind is going to blow at the expense of their constituents. We need steadfast statesmen who have heart, and will fight for the good of their constituencies.

There is a lot of work to be done in the next couple years. We ain't got time to be pissing at windmills in DC. Any alleged Republican politician who is not fighting a rearguard action in DC, who is not sabotaging their agenda and blocking and obstructing it at every turn has to go.

All this "reporting" is merely an attempt to justify permanent militarization of Capitol Hill in DC. It's not a real threat, it's made-up Pelosi bullshit. It made me laugh out loud where the article said "and protect the American People" - ROFLMFAO! How are they gonna protect "us" on Capitol Hill when we can't even get in there to be "protected" because they've barricaded themselves behind a zoo fence? No, they give no shits about "The American people" until it's time to vote. The rest of the time, we're on our own, and I'm good with that. bet you dollars against donuts that we won't have an illegal alien invasion around here, no matter how porous they make the southern border. We don't mind hiding bodies if they try. We're not ICE or Border Patrol - we are private citizens with families to look after and keep safe. We'll shoot the bastards when they try to invade here, no doubt.

Grace keeps reminding me that they are trying to "extend" the troop presence in DC... and I have to keep reminding her that wherever an American Soldier sets foot to occupy, U.S. soldiers will be there forever, and that includes DC. How long have we had "temporary" occupation troops in, for instance Germany now? Korea? Iraq? Okinawa? Afghanistan? Nossir, those troops are there to stay in DC - the occupation has already been started, and there is never any end to it after that.

Nope, I don't care what happens in DC at all. I ain't got time to worry about them. They made their damned bed, now they can lie in it for all I care. We have a country to retake. I give no shits if that includes Washington DC or not. They can declare the entire area a military base and rename it "Fort BidenHarris" for all I care.

Know this: If the DC politicans REALLY gave a shit about the American People, they would be asking themselves right about now why they think they have to barricade themselves away from the people they are claiming to serve. They would be asking themselves what they are doing wrong that is pissing folks off to that extent. They are NOT asking themselves that. they are instead making up make-believe boogey men to justify their own extremist agenda.

The American people are not who they are really looking out for or worried about, because we are no longer their actual employers.

DC is dead to me.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-04-2021, 04:02 AM)Ninurta Wrote: DC is dead to me.

Fair enough. Justified.

But the DC crew calls all the shots... And that is not cool.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
So this one was a nothingburger with extra large nothing-fries?

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(03-05-2021, 06:58 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: So this one was a nothingburger with extra large nothing-fries?

Seems so.
When I was younger there use to be religious groups that kept telling us that the world will end , when it didt they changed the date and kept on telling us The world will end.
Perhaps the dems are a group like this.
Next we shall see Pelosi and AOC carrying billboards saying. 

THE END IS NEAR PRAY TO THE GODS STALIN SERVINT HARRIS TO SAVE US ALL
(03-03-2021, 09:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Just read this in the OP article:

Quote:Sources told Fox News on Wednesday that there is genuine concern surrounding activities on March 4, saying there is "specific stuff" from the "Three Percenters," a right-wing anti-government militia movement. 

So, who exactly are the "three percenters"?   Never heard of them.

Guess I can find out...

Quote:WHO WE ARE

‘The Three Percenters – Original’ is a national organization made up of patriotic citizens who love their country, their freedoms, and their liberty. We are committed to standing against and exposing corruption and injustice. We are a political organization that is concerned about civil rights and liberties while giving back to our communities and helping them in time of need.
We are NOT racists, NOR are we white supremacists. This organization is made up of patriots of all races, colors, creeds, religions, background, ethnicities, orientations, you name it. There have been news articles in the past that portray people claiming they are a Three Percenter and have committed horrific acts of violence. We have denounced each of these people and their actions on our blog due to news agencies not differentiating between the three percenters movement in general and our organization. In all of these cases these people were neither a part of our organization, nor hold the same views as we do. We invite ALL people to join us. Anyone who claims we are white supremacists or racists speaks out of pure ignorance. Patriotism is color blind.
We are NOT a militia or a paramilitary group. However, we do have meetings on local levels. These meetings are to help members network together and to learn from each other. There are no membership fees or dues and we will not charge people to participate in a movement that defends civil liberties. However, some events may be held at facilities that require admission. This can be paid individually, as a group, or through legal means of fundraising. Mostly, we are an “open source community” meaning, we help each other and try not to rely on third parties or institutions that cost money for our operations. We consist exclusively of volunteers and no member at any level is on any payroll provided by our organization.
We are NOT anti-government. In fact, we are very pro-government, so long as the government abides by the Constitution, doesn’t overstep its bounds, and remains “for the people and by the people”. Our goal is to utilize the fail-safes put in place by this country’s founders to rein in an overreaching government and push back against tyranny. We are working to preserve the intent of our government as designed. We do not intend to implement our own government. There is often a misconception that we are wanting to overthrow the government. This is simply not true and a false rumor that has been spread to label our movement as anti-government.
We do not seek to incite a revolution. We are not domestic terrorists. Terrorism on any level we speak out against. We are not here to create violence, and will defend ourselves when necessary. Civil protest should be a last resort, and even then defensive and nonviolent in nature, but clear in its messaging and expectation for logical accountability by the government.

Sounds like some people are trying to infiltrate this group just like they did the MAGA movement. 

Read more:
https://thethreepercenters.org/about-us/

From what I heard in one report the offending "militias" were, Proud Boys, 3%ers, and Oath Keepers. As you have shown, the 3 percenters are not as claimed a rebellious militia organization.

Oath Keepers is a legitimate organization that has been around since 2009. I couldn't find any indication on their website that they are any kind of a militia or support such.

Quote:About Oath Keepers

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and Oath Keepers declare that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to jury trial. See the Oath Keepers Declaration of Orders We Will Not Obey for details.

oathkeepers.org

Of course with Proud Boys, we know they were being handled by the FBI and is more like a gang or fraternity, not an organized militia.

Quote:WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, has a past as an informer for federal and local law enforcement, repeatedly working undercover for investigators after he was arrested in 2012, according to a former prosecutor and a transcript of a 2014 federal court proceeding obtained by Reuters.

www.reuters.com

Quote:The Proud Boys represent an unconventional strain of American right-wing extremism. While the group can be described as violent, nationalistic, Islamophobic, transphobic and misogynistic, its members represent a range of ethnic backgrounds, and its leaders vehemently protest any allegations of racism. Their founder, Gavin McInnes, went so far as to file a defamation lawsuit against the Southern Poverty Law Center when the SPLC designated the Proud Boys a hate group.

adl.org

Looks like Proud Boys are the only real candidate for these "militias" and it was infiltrated by the FBI. Humm. Makes you think don't it?
Well has the end come yet or have I missed it wile I was sleeping
(03-05-2021, 04:19 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Well has the end come yet or have I missed it wile I was sleeping

D.C., unfortunately, is still there.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(03-04-2021, 04:36 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 04:02 AM)Ninurta Wrote: DC is dead to me.

Fair enough. Justified.

But the DC crew calls all the shots... And that is not cool.

Of what use is the drum beat if you do not march to it?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’