Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Here’s Why You Should Get Off Facebook Permanently
https://creativedestructionmedia.com/new...rmanently/
Quote:People need to realize – Facebook is in bed with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), yes, those people who currently have over 1mm people in concentration camps, and harvest organs of political prisoners while they are still alive.   Here is the latest evidence of that from yesterday’s CPAC.  
https://www.theepochtimes.com/big-tech-a...13135.html
Critical Race Theory (CRT) is cultural Marxism.  It is meant to divide and conquer, create envy, hatred, just like good Bolsheviks always do. It is straight out of the Communist Manifesto.  We are experiencing a Maoist revolution, very similar to the Cultural Revolution.  This revolution will end badly for your grandkids and they have been at it for decades, we just didn’t want to admit it.  Now we cannot avoid the truth.
CRT was instigated, spread, propagated by the CCP.  Search for Confucius Institutes in our universities if you doubt me.  It is part of the Hundred Year Marathon, great book by Michael PIllsbury, 40 year China expert, if you haven’t read it.  
The CCP is Hell bent on destroying America.  The latest election cycle is a prime example.  The CCP executed the greatest cyber attack in history on our nation on Nov 3rd.  It was a Pearl Harbor or greater level attack, literally changed the political future of America.  If you don’t believe in the massive election fraud, it means you have not been made aware of the evidence or don’t want to be aware.  Patrick Byrne (who was heavily involved in trying to save the republic in Nov-Jan) does a good job of explaining what happened here.    Peter Navarro does an excellent job of explaining the non-cyber election fraud in three PDFs here.
Here is an interview I did with Russ Ramsland BEFORE the election on cyber election fraud that was already happening.  
[Image: c-1.png]
So, by starting this new project on Facebook – you are helping the CCP destroy America…it is that simple.  You are starting your efforts to combat CRT on the platform built by the CCP to propagate CRT.  Think about that.  Do you think they will allow you to succeed?
Facebook takes your data and sells it.  It uses your data for evil purposes.  Facebook is surveillance – they will know and track everyone in the group.  Guess who will know?  You got it – the CCP.
Take it from someone who has been de-platformed off all major Silicon Valley networks due to our truth-telling.  I can field questions if you like.  
Zuckerberg is not your friend.  He is your enemy.
If you want to be a successful group that is recognized as such by the future political leaders in the US, then being on Facebook will destroy any credibility.
Americans have to get off the legacy networks, and build anew.  There are plenty of options ready and available NOW.  
Yes, it is not convenient.  Yes, it will take more work.  Yes, it could be more expensive.
But what are you trying to do?  Save the country?  Or, have things be easy?  Shouldn’t you lead by example?
We have to build a new internet echo-sphere for the future for our movement to save the republic for our grandchildren.  
Facebook is not the future.  It is the gulag.  If you believe in America, then download your data via their download option (pics and everything), and DELETE, not de-activate your account today.  Minds, Gab, Telegram, Parler, Rumble, are all great platforms and are free speech. 
(02-28-2021, 11:29 AM)727Sky Wrote: https://creativedestructionmedia.com/new...rmanently/
Quote:People need to realize – Facebook is in bed with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), yes, those people who currently have over 1mm people in concentration camps, and harvest organs of political prisoners while they are still alive.   Here is the latest evidence of that from yesterday’s CPAC.  
https://www.theepochtimes.com/big-tech-a...13135.html
Critical Race Theory (CRT) is cultural Marxism.  It is meant to divide and conquer, create envy, hatred, just like good Bolsheviks always do. It is straight out of the Communist Manifesto.  We are experiencing a Maoist revolution, very similar to the Cultural Revolution.  This revolution will end badly for your grandkids and they have been at it for decades, we just didn’t want to admit it.  Now we cannot avoid the truth.
CRT was instigated, spread, propagated by the CCP.  Search for Confucius Institutes in our universities if you doubt me.  It is part of the Hundred Year Marathon, great book by Michael PIllsbury, 40 year China expert, if you haven’t read it.  
The CCP is Hell bent on destroying America.  The latest election cycle is a prime example.  The CCP executed the greatest cyber attack in history on our nation on Nov 3rd.  It was a Pearl Harbor or greater level attack, literally changed the political future of America.  If you don’t believe in the massive election fraud, it means you have not been made aware of the evidence or don’t want to be aware.  Patrick Byrne (who was heavily involved in trying to save the republic in Nov-Jan) does a good job of explaining what happened here.    Peter Navarro does an excellent job of explaining the non-cyber election fraud in three PDFs here.
Here is an interview I did with Russ Ramsland BEFORE the election on cyber election fraud that was already happening.  
[Image: c-1.png]
So, by starting this new project on Facebook – you are helping the CCP destroy America…it is that simple.  You are starting your efforts to combat CRT on the platform built by the CCP to propagate CRT.  Think about that.  Do you think they will allow you to succeed?
Facebook takes your data and sells it.  It uses your data for evil purposes.  Facebook is surveillance – they will know and track everyone in the group.  Guess who will know?  You got it – the CCP.
Take it from someone who has been de-platformed off all major Silicon Valley networks due to our truth-telling.  I can field questions if you like.  
Zuckerberg is not your friend.  He is your enemy.
If you want to be a successful group that is recognized as such by the future political leaders in the US, then being on Facebook will destroy any credibility.
Americans have to get off the legacy networks, and build anew.  There are plenty of options ready and available NOW.  
Yes, it is not convenient.  Yes, it will take more work.  Yes, it could be more expensive.
But what are you trying to do?  Save the country?  Or, have things be easy?  Shouldn’t you lead by example?
We have to build a new internet echo-sphere for the future for our movement to save the republic for our grandchildren.  
Facebook is not the future.  It is the gulag.  If you believe in America, then download your data via their download option (pics and everything), and DELETE, not de-activate your account today.  Minds, Gab, Telegram, Parler, Rumble, are all great platforms and are free speech. 

Will people ever understand
Hallelujah!
The People other-wise known as the Sheeple will never give-up their Face Book.
They, The Sheeple don't listen to the REAL NEWS or Alternative News.

It is so very sad to know that these Sheeple will Happily watch Government Controlled TV without questioning anything or thinking for themselves.
Stand In Line Sheeple and Get Your Government Issued COVID Shot.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I have allways keep myself out from facebook, it`s evil CCP tool .
I'm a bit torn. I have a friend who is a novelist, and he publishes and sells through Amazon, with Facebook his primary advertising venue. Now that I'm not using either very much, it's hard to keep up with releases and impossible to buy them. This must be a primary problem, because Franklin has acknowledged there are tons of people no longer buying from Amazon, and he has set up an alternate channel for acquisition by selling books to folks who no longer use Amazon out of his house instead, via mail order, and put the word out about that via his own website.

It's mostly smoke and mirrors though, I think. I'm guessing he still gets the books from Amazon, they just don't appear on the invoice when he mails them out.

To be fair to Amazon, they do cut authors a better deal than other publishers. They only take a 30% or so cut where others take upwards of 80 to 90% of the cut. So they are a good deal for authors, but I just can't bring myself to purchase from a company arrayed so hard against American Free Speech. I just can't financially support them any more. I've never cottoned to the idea of paying someone to remove my rights.

I still have a Facebook page, but don't visit it very often. It's just not fun any more. It has been overrun with Party Proles who can't string two words together into a coherent thought to save their asses unless someone else tells them what to think, and then when you disassemble the thoughts issued to them with independent logic, they get all flustered and devolve. Can't hold it together or defend it at all, and there is no fun in that other than watching them foam at the mouth like rabid mutts. There's just no sport in Facebook conversations any more. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Franklin is coming out with a new book in one of his series in a few days, and it's crucial. The last time we had lunch, we discussed a crossover between two of his series, and I have a strong suspicion that this next book will start that crossover. I further strongly suspect that "my" character will play a fairly large role in the crossover, pursuant to that conversation and the nature of the characters' various histories. So, I'm a little beside myself to get it sorted out in time. Not beside myself enough to order from Amazon... but I may have to set up another lunch with him to get it straightened out and obtain a copy.

I have no such issues bypassing Facebook. It may be more immediate news, but since I don't visit there often anyhow, immediacy is not a concern. Life moves with somewhat less urgency around here than it does out in the world, and instead of relying on FB, I have started relying on his own website instead, unaffiliated with Facebook.

I also have a Gab account, but have not yet figured out how to use it. Hell, I don't really know how to make full use of FB, even today. If something doesn't just pop into my feed of it's own accord, then I have no way of knowing it even exists... and there is no figuring out how the arcane algorithms that make that happen work, so it's about useless to me beyond the basics anyhow.

As a CCP propaganda organ, I think they could have done a better job of sorting it out. I probably wasn't getting the best of their propaganda even when I WAS visiting FB on the regular!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-28-2021, 06:12 PM)guohua Wrote: The People other-wise known as the Sheeple will never give-up their Face Book.
They, The Sheeple don't listen to the REAL NEWS or Alternative News.

It is so very sad to know that these Sheeple will Happily watch Government Controlled TV without questioning anything or thinking for themselves.
Stand In Line Sheeple and Get Your Government Issued COVID Shot.

It is not sad, in my opinion...

I would love to be one of those sheep... Just born here, go through schools and career, watch evening news, CNN of course, with a wife, and go to bed.

Never questioning anything. Everything i hear is already chewed into easy-to-swallow pieces of disinformation.

Sounds easy. Really really easy.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre