Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another UFO Sighting! With Video!
I had recently posted a thread here about a craft with a triangular formation of white lights, with a red light right in the middle.  That happened as I was leaving work.

A buddy I work with was leaving work last night at 10:30 and saw a whole formation of orbs in the sky.  He described them as balls of fire, they were red and orange.  I'm very pissed I wasn't there to witness it.

In this first video, you can see a regular aircraft fly left and away from the orbs.

In the next video they simply vanish...

Some high strangeness in PA lately...

Thoughts, fellow rogues?
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
With everything that's happening in the world right now, I wouldn't be surprised if the ETs are coming to keep us from destroying our planet.  However, it's probably just some unknown (to us) military craft spying on us.
(02-28-2021, 03:29 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: With everything that's happening in the world right now, I wouldn't be surprised if the ETs are coming to keep us from destroying our planet.  However, it's probably just some unknown (to us) military craft spying on us.

Definitely feels like something's coming, we've been on a downward spiral
(02-28-2021, 03:57 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 03:29 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: With everything that's happening in the world right now, I wouldn't be surprised if the ETs are coming to keep us from destroying our planet.  However, it's probably just some unknown (to us) military craft spying on us.

Definitely feels like something's coming, we've been on a downward spiral

There always seems to be a downward spiral, for as long as I can remember (and im old) the end or a big happening is always just round the corner
Langoliers  ? tinybigeyes
Gummint drones. They're getting us used to seeing strange things in the sky so that when they start sending Hellfire missiles up the asses of Conservatives from the drones, no one will see it coming and it will be a surprise.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-28-2021, 08:50 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Gummint drones. They're getting us used to seeing strange things in the sky so that when they start sending Hellfire missiles up the asses of Conservatives from the drones, no one will see it coming and it will be a surprise.

I thought they could have been Chinese lanterns, but some of them appeared out of nowhere according to my buddy.  In the video you can hear another say three flew that way in formation.

I posted this to ATS as well so I could get as many opinions as possible, the consensus there is lanterns.

I uploaded those videos to youtube so I could share them, then I got contacted by someone named Mavi777 who works with secureteam10, asking if he could use the video.  He alone has 28k subscribers, so I figure the more the merrier.
Here is a UFO I designed. light weight compartment with 3 bright LEDs hanging from it, batteries taken from some old head sets and a timer to turn the LEDs on and off at different times. Connect this to a balloon filled with lighter than air gas ( not hydrogen). Inside the balloon put a small LED.
You can weight the UFO to make it rise slowly or connect it with very light fishing line or something like that.
Second battery connected to a timer and a small heat wire connected to the out side of the balloon after set time wire heats up burning a hole in the balloon, escaping gas stops any fires and UFO falls to ground.
(03-01-2021, 05:00 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 08:50 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Gummint drones. They're getting us used to seeing strange things in the sky so that when they start sending Hellfire missiles up the asses of Conservatives from the drones, no one will see it coming and it will be a surprise.

I thought they could have been Chinese lanterns, but some of them appeared out of nowhere according to my buddy.  In the video you can hear another say three flew that way in formation.

I posted this to ATS as well so I could get as many opinions as possible, the consensus there is lanterns.

I uploaded those videos to youtube so I could share them, then I got contacted by someone named Mavi777 who works with secureteam10, asking if he could use the video.  He alone has 28k subscribers, so I figure the more the merrier.

I don't think they were Chinese lanterns. you can see the lanterns as they go up, they don't just blink on out of nowhere. That requires at the very least a light attached that can be turned on by remote.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

You and your friend should contact MUFON.

I never reported my sightings back when I was younger. I don't know if any such organization existed back then. 

Might want to check in to see if any You Tubers pay for footage like that. Knowing it was turned in to MUFON gives it more credibility.
(03-01-2021, 07:17 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 05:00 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:

I don't think they were Chinese lanterns. you can see the lanterns as they go up, they don't just blink on out of nowhere. That requires at the very least a light attached that can be turned on by remote.

I agree that they're not lanterns.  At first I thought they were, but then did some digging, and apparently lanterns will travel to an average height of 1,000 feet.  

These looked much higher than that, from what I can see in the video, though I admit judging height is difficult for me when I don't see it live.

Also I would imagine they'd all travel in the same relative trajectory, at the same time, but my buddy insists three traveled in a certain direction in formation, leaving the others behind.

You can see how quickly they move in relation to the power lines and the height of the lights, but that can be explained by higher wind speeds the farther up you go.

I'm on the fence with this one.  My buddy is reasonable, and I told him the lantern theory, but he said no way, because of how some just appeared out of nowhere and how the 3 traveled in formation.
(03-01-2021, 07:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: You and your friend should contact MUFON.

I never reported my sightings back when I was younger. I don't know if any such organization existed back then. 

Might want to check in to see if any You Tubers pay for footage like that. Knowing it was turned in to MUFON gives it more credibility.

Appreciate the advice, but I contacted MUFON years and years ago when I saw my first UFO, the one that looked like a satellite in the sky, slightly brighter, that pulsed through it's trajectory in a rapid acceleration-stop-acceleration-stop until it exited my line of sight. 

When I filled out my sighting to MUFON, there was an option to be contacted by somebody, I checked yes to at least ask if they've ever heard anything like it, but i never heard a word.

As far as making a buck off it, I'm not interested.  I just want as many people to see it as possible.  The more opinions, the better.  I think it's a good video, but not the best.

Now if I had the presence of mind to record the silent aircraft that flew right over me a few weeks ago?  Maybe  tinylaughing
(03-02-2021, 03:50 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 07:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: You and your friend should contact MUFON.

Appreciate the advice, but I contacted MUFON years and years ago when I saw my first UFO, the one that looked like a satellite in the sky, slightly brighter, that pulsed through it's trajectory in a rapid acceleration-stop-acceleration-stop until it exited my line of sight. 

When I filled out my sighting to MUFON, there was an option to be contacted by somebody, I checked yes to at least ask if they've ever heard anything like it, but i never heard a word.

As far as making a buck off it, I'm not interested.  I just want as many people to see it as possible.  The more opinions, the better.  I think it's a good video, but not the best.

Now if I had the presence of mind to record the silent aircraft that flew right over me a few weeks ago?  Maybe  tinylaughing

I seem to remember a few years back  MUFON was not doing well with lots of infighting and a power struggle going on, It got bad if the accounts were true. So I think you should contact them again, and if you get some money from other sources for the video why not, if you dont want the money that you can give it away
Are The Recent UFO Disclosures Setting Us Up For A Mass Deception Of Epic Proportions?

Zerohedge

Quote:
Quote:According to Jacobs, his lifelong research into alien abduction has forced him to the conclusion that an alien race has been implementing a clandestine and sinister program to create an alien-human hybrid race.
The program has now reached an advanced stage and alien hybrids are now being secretly integrated into human society. The alien hybrids, according to Jacobs, are able to live secretly in human society because they are superficially identical with humans.

Alien hybrids ...I need star trek tricorder now so i can run some test , it will show who here is alien .
I was just getting ready to post a thread about increased ufo sightings. 

This one is local and recent.  

https://wkdq.com/possible-ufo-sighting/?...ufWcXWo6d8
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere