Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UK] Keeping Warm On The Coldest Day In Britain In 26 Years.
Well... needs must and don't forget to wave it for patriotism!
tinysurprised

Quote:‘Makes You Proud to Be British’ – Covid Cops Catch Couple Having Outdoor Sex on Coldest Night for 26 Years

'A couple caught having sex by police officers on Dartmoor on the coldest night for 26 years have earned praise
from some social media users. The couple, who engaged in their tryst in temperatures of -3 °C (26.6 °F), were
sent on their way by officers enforcing the anti-coronavirus lockdown and reported for a breach of the regulations,
which could mean heavy fines.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9091]

“Fornicating under the stars, on the moors, may seem like this years latest rom-com, but it is not an essential
journey and certainly breaks social distancing guidance,” chided Tavistock Police in a sadly now-deleted tweet.
“Please continue to abide by Covid-19 legislation to help prevent the spread of Covid,” they added.

Members of the public who were perhaps not too concerned by the public health impact of an illicit fling on a bleak
and frozen moor appeared rather sympathetic to the amorous pair, however.

“In this weather? Makes you proud to be British,” declared one social media user, adding thumbs up and British flag
emojis for good measure.

Ian Heard
@irheard
11 Feb
Replying to 
@TavistockPolice
In this weather? Makes you proud to be British.

The phrase “Makes you proud to be British” — usually a somewhat facetious expression of praise for a person or
persons caught in a scandal involving some level of daring, has a colourful history, with some attributing its
popularisation to Sir Winston Churchill.

One of the most famous retellings of the story, which involved an incident not unlike the one the Dartmoor Two were
involved in, comes from Churchill’s modern-day successor at 10 Downing Street, Boris Johnson, by way of the
war-time leader’s grandson, Nicholas Soames.

“One of [Churchill’s] Conservative ministers was a bugger, if you see what I mean, though he was also a great friend
of my grandfather,” Johnson quoted the notoriously politically incorrect Soames as saying in his book The Churchill Factor.

“He was always getting caught, but of course in those days the press weren’t everywhere, and nobody said anything.
One day he pushed his luck because he was caught rogering a Guardsman on a bench in Hyde Park at three in the
morning — and it was February, by the way,” Soames continued.

“So the Chief Whip came down to Chartwell [Churchill’s home in Kent], and he walked into my grandfather’s study, where
he was working at his upright desk. ‘Yes, Chief Whip,’ he said, half turning round, ‘how can I help you?’
“The Chief Whip explained the unhappy situation. ‘He’ll have to go,’ he concluded.

“There was a long pause, while Churchill puffed his cigar. Then he said: ‘Did I hear you correctly in saying that so-and-so
has been caught with a Guardsman?’

“‘Yes, Prime Minister.’
“‘In Hyde Park?’
“‘Yes, Prime Minister.’
“‘On a park bench?’
“‘That’s right, Prime Minister.’
“‘At three o’clock in the morning?’
“‘That’s correct, Prime Minister.’
“‘In this weather! Good God, man, it makes you proud to be British!’
Breitbart:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
All I can say is, they must have been extremely horny.    tinywhat    tinylaughing
Must have been some motivated individuals. I salute them. 

[Image: raw.png]
So... public sex is fin in the UK, but you'd best not break those covid regulations to do it?

Makes you proud to be British!

Now, as for whether or not it was "an essential journey", I reckon that remains a matter of opinion! 

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

It is so cold because of glo-dumb warming.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(02-13-2021, 12:05 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: All I can say is, they must have been extremely horny.    tinywhat    tinylaughing

with chilly bumps on dat ass.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Fornicators I salute you!!!

[Image: Salute.gif]

online image upload
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
Im saying nothing about this, its hard but im saying nothing
(02-13-2021, 03:13 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Fornicators I salute you!!!

[Image: Salute.gif]

online image upload

This is the sort of activity that brings people together from around the world and maybe why
Swingers parties were so successful in the seventies.

With one voice, we endorse freezing one's ghoolies off for the sake of social-populating and
stopping one's fella from wandering. United, we nod sagely as a car's suspension is put to
the test and appreciate how cold a female's backside can get on stark metal.
It's a confederate act.

There are other factors of course, such 'rumpy-pumpy' of human-beings is a way of defining
one's species as a defiant genus and weather will not stop or hinder the opportunity to acquire
one's leg-over.
It shows a style of patriotism in who we are and worthy of shrieks of delight.

"Think of the environment" some may cry out and again, this alfresco hip-grinding assists in
reducing laundry in the example of bed-sheets and her nightie. Once more, displaying a far
-reaching perception as one nuzzles a loved-one's ear and ponders the life-span of the vehicle's
interior-light.

Our use of recyclable-materials can be argued to cause a lower-level of society standard and
a lack of awareness to the finer things in life. Gnawed-on and rope-worn headboards can be
expensive and with the economy being so volatile at the moment, being balls-deep in one's
partner and in the back of an estate car, brings one serious answer that dilemma.

There are other wholesome constituents to why outdoors-coupling should be explored and
as a advocate, anyone here that does take part in such pursuits, should send me the polaroids
should be proud too.
tinyhuh
We haven't even had any snow down here, so it's not really that noteworthy. Plus there was a huge fire on the Moor on Friday night. Lightweights if you ask me...
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(02-13-2021, 04:24 PM)WonderCow Wrote: We haven't even had any snow down here, so it's not really that noteworthy. Plus there was a huge fire on the Moor on Friday night. Lightweights if you ask me...

It's all in the trying, WonderCow. Not the headline-grabbing.
We should all strive to achieve a goal and know that it's the work that's the real reward.

Think a ten-hour day harvesting wheat in Russia... same thing.
smallcrackingup

By the way, is that fire still burning?