Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Second UFO Sighting!!
Well fellow rogues, I spotted my second ever UFO last night while walking out of work.

It was a black triangle, I think, even though I couldn't actually make out the outline of the craft, except for the 3 points of white lights in a perfect triangle, with a red light dead center.

It was flying low, not treeline low, but if I had to guess, maybe 200 yards high. It's size appeared to be somewhere between a Cessna and a 737.  

I didn't immediately think it was alien, like I did with my first sighting I posted about here, because the front white light and the center red light were blinking and looked man made. 

It was kind of like the pictures you can look up, artist's renditions, only the red light in the middle wasn't as big as those renditions, it was the same size as the white lights, and they werent large or particularly bright.

As it passed almost directly overhead, I stood there waiting to hear the sound of it.  There was NONE!  It wasn't going very fast, not exactly slow either.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Do you think it could have been the TR-3A/B everyone talks about? 

[Image: download.jpg]

Disclaimer: I have no clue if this is what it really looks like if it really exists.
(02-12-2021, 12:52 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Do you think it could have been the TR-3A/B everyone talks about? 

[Image: download.jpg]

Disclaimer: I have no clue if this is what it really looks like if it really exists.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was.  I've been looking ever since I saw it for a similar aircraft light formation and can't find anything remotely close.
Congratulations!  You just saw a TR3B with your own eyes!  Celebrate!   smallgreenbananadancer 

These are man-made, but the technology was taken from ET craft. 

While the official word is, "they don't exist", just fish around in the threads here in the UFO forum. There is much documentation to suggest they do exist with many stories of personal witnesses. My friend and her dad saw one as big as a football field; it was low in the sky just beside them on the road.
(02-12-2021, 03:25 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Congratulations!  You just saw a TR3B with your own eyes!  Celebrate!   smallgreenbananadancer 

These are man-made, but the technology was taken from ET craft. 

While the official word is, "they don't exist", just fish around in the threads here in the UFO forum. There is much documentation to suggest they do exist with many stories of personal witnesses. My friend and her dad saw one as big as a football field; it was low in the sky just beside them on the road.

I just can't get over how it was relatively low to the ground, and I heard nothing.  There wasn't even any background noise anywhere to drown it out.

The white lights formed a perfect triangle, so I thought maybe it's just an aircraft with strangely angled wings.  But aircraft I believe are supposed to have green and red lights on the wing tips, this only had a red flashing light right in the center of it's belly.  I can't find a single picture of an aircraft with a red light underneath the plane in the middle.
Something else interesting is that it was on a southeast heading.  From where I saw it in PA, that's a heading to McGuire Air Force Base / Fort Dix in New Jersey.  Which is strange when I think of how all these pilots, commercial and military, have been seeing weird shit off both coasts.
(02-12-2021, 12:45 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: I spotted my second ever UFO

No ridicule here, brother.  Simple point:  What ET civ would send a flying ship here ... and equip it with any kind of exterior lights?
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(02-12-2021, 06:18 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 12:45 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: I spotted my second ever UFO

No ridicule here, brother.  Simple point:  What ET civ would send a flying ship here ... and equip it with any kind of exterior lights?

I agree, their ships would more than likely be radically different.  I called it a UFO in the literal sense, to me it is unidentified.  Some people who have seen these craft believe them to be alien, I don't.  This was my second UFO sighting, and it being alien didn't cross my mind, because the lights looked like blinking man made aircraft lights. 

My first ever UFO sighting gave me a different feeling.  That craft I saw, I had a strong feeling it was way up in space, made me think alien because of the way it moved.  Obviously I could be very wrong, but that was my feeling.
I have seen enough strange things in life to understand there is a lot going on out there.
@"Schmoe1" 
AWESOME!  minusculebeercheers

Yes I agree we @"Mystic Wanderer" .
That is exactly what we have seen pictures of from associates of ours. Plus they are completely Quite, No Sound at all.  minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]