Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do I say no to vax w/o completely alientating my health-care provider?
@"Kenzo"  

Quote:Sorry previous message partly dark again.....I am wondering has the CIA direct controll of my keyboard [Image: tinywhat.png] [Image: MediumFrightened.png].....

My husband said No, actually that would be the NSA  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Just say no thanks, say you will wait to see how other people are after a year or so before thinking of it.  It has not had long term evaluation, even if I could take this vaccine I would not take it for a year or so till I could see how many people died or got disabled from this new style experimental medication.
(02-13-2021, 01:57 AM)rickymouse Wrote: Just say no thanks, say you will wait to see how other people are after a year or so before thinking of it.  It has not had long term evaluation, even if I could take this vaccine I would not take it for a year or so till I could see how many people died or got disabled from this new style experimental medication.

Or maybe like a decade versus a year.

We're seeing so much obfuscation already on deaths and injuries around it: "It couldn't possibly be related to the vaccine."   If they manipulate these stats as dishonestly as they did the case statistics, I'm not sure we can trust them even after time has passed.
(02-13-2021, 10:08 AM)drussell41 Wrote: ...I'm not sure we can trust them even after time has passed.

The slow backtrack of Politicians and the MSM continues...

Quote:Covid: We could live with virus 'like we do flu' by end of year, says Hancock

'Vaccines and treatments could mean that - by the end of the year - Covid-19 is an illness we can
live with "like we do flu", Health Secretary Matt Hancock has said.

He told the Daily Telegraph he hoped new drugs arriving by the end of 2021 could make Covid a
"treatable disease". The drugs - and vaccines - represent "our way out to freedom", he said.
Mr Hancock said he hoped all UK adults could be offered the vaccine "a bit before" September.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9093]
Health Secretary and Dickhead, Matt Hancock.

Although more than 14 million people have been given a first vaccine dose, the health secretary said
new treatments were also necessary for a "small number" of people who may not be protected by the
vaccine. Antibody treatments are being trialled as an alternative to vaccines for people with impaired
immune systems.

"I hope that Covid-19 will become a treatable disease by the end of the year," Mr Hancock told the
Telegraph...'

Think about that, the British Health Secretary didn't announce to the public via a broadcast to the
nation that this deadly plague would continue to ruin the lives, economy and the normal manner we
used to conduct our society, he wrote a letter or made a phone-call that stated Covid was flu-like to
a newspaper based and published in London.
tinyhuh

Quote:'He said the new treatments will play an important role in "turning Covid from a pandemic
that affects all of our lives into another illness that we have to live with, like we do flu.
That's where we need to get Covid to over the months to come".

In addition to the new treatments, Mr Hancock said living with Covid safely would depend on the vaccines:
*reducing the number of people admitted to hospital with Covid-19
*bringing down the number of deaths
*cutting transmission of the virus

"If Covid-19 ends up like flu, so we live our normal lives and we mitigate through vaccines and treatments, then
we can get on with everything again," the health secretary said. Mr Hancock's comments suggest he is ruling
out a "zero Covid" strategy, aimed at eliminating the virus entirely from the UK.

Former cabinet minister Damian Green MP told BBC Newsnight: "Zero Covid is probably a mirage. It is going to
be with us, we are going to have to live with it." But Mr Green said by vaccinating a large part of the population,
particularly those most at risk, and approving new treatments, we can "slowly, gradually, cautiously open up with
the confidence that we are not going to have to lock down again".

Conservative MP David Davis told BBC Radio 4 Today: "There will come a point where there will be a death rate
from Covid but it's at a normal level and then we have to cope with it.
"Obviously we try to prevent it, but we accept it, I think, we have to."...'

But there has to be push-back by the media, if this immunity-attacking monstrosity is placed on the the shelf along
with the HIV panic of the seventies and eighties, what will be the news of the future? What will this dilution of a ratings
-earning panic-chat do to the war against the internet?

We need a counter-argument, a voice of science that will support a narrative that staying close to one's TV and
establishment news-outlets is paramount for survival as a species. Christ... if we don't get this sorted, then the
advertising companies will look elsewhere!

Quote:'However, Dr Sarah Pitt, a virologist at the University of Brighton, disagreed with Mr Hancock's suggestion that we
could live with coronavirus like we do the flu. She told BBC Radio 5 Live: "It's not a type of flu. It's not the same sort
of virus. It doesn't cause the same sort of disease, it's very, very nasty."

"The mutations, the variations, that we're seeing are becoming more infectious, not less infectious and a bit more
dangerous, not less dangerous." Richard Horton, editor-in-chief of the Lancet medical journal, told the BBC that
-if the UK decides "zero Covid" is not possible - politicians will have to decide what level of deaths is acceptable
-adding that in some years, 30,000 people die from flu...'

True, lots of people die of the flu, but Government-sanctioned incarceration isn't required when this seasonal virus
arrives annually. By the way, do you think Dr Sarah Pitt did her stint on BBC Radio 5 Live for free?

She's technically correct when she states that Covid-19 and the flu are different, but to the average possible host
to either virus, their symptoms are fundamentally the same.

Similarities:
Both COVID-19 and flu can have varying degrees of signs and symptoms, ranging from no symptoms (asymptomatic)
to severe symptoms. Common symptoms that COVID-19 and flu share include:

*Fever or feeling feverish/chills
*Cough
*Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
*Fatigue (tiredness)
*Sore throat
*Runny or stuffy nose
*Muscle pain or body aches
*Headache
*Some people may have vomiting and diarrhea, though this is more common in children than adults

COVID-19 seems to cause more serious illnesses in some people.
Other signs and symptoms of COVID-19, different from flu, may include change in or loss of taste or smell.

Similarities:
For both COVID-19 and flu, 1 or more days can pass between a person becoming infected and when he
or she starts to experience illness symptoms.

Differences:
If a person has COVID-19, it could take them longer to develop symptoms than if they had flu.
Flu -Typically, a person develops symptoms anywhere from 1 to 4 days after infection.
CDC.Gov

Anyway, back to the reset and the Lancet's Editor-in-chief.

Quote:"That's a conversation politicians are going to have to have with the country," he said.

He said the UK was likely to see another spike in the number of Covid-19 cases next winter, and he suggested it would
take two, three or four years to build up sufficient levels of immunity in the population. "It's an illusion to think that our
success is going to be sufficient to protect us, because even if we do have high levels of population immunity, our borders
are not going to be secure - and we can't keep locking people up in hotels for the next five years," Dr Horton said.
Archived BBC Source:

Do you see how the real meat of the problem is actually there in the wording? A contagious disease -supposedly not related
to the 'common flu', but which effects its host in a similar manner to flu, can be semi-conquered through herd-immunity and
from that, a public confidence will develop and science -along with the mainstream media, will fall away in the same public's
consciousness.

Oh my, if we don't get this sorted, then the advertising (including pharmaceuticals) companies will look elsewhere!

The MSM are dying and they won't go without a fight.
Their real message is 'fuck you and your problems, stay in and worship us!'

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I'm just gonna leave this here. (Seriously, no Bitchute video link?)

Dr.Vernon Coleman Drs and Nurses will be tried as war criminals
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(02-12-2021, 08:46 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Kenzo"  

Quote:Sorry previous message partly dark again.....I am wondering has the CIA direct controll of my keyboard [Image: tinywhat.png] [Image: MediumFrightened.png].....

Well they should order pizza for me tinycool ....i love eating pizza payed by US taxpayers
(02-13-2021, 06:40 PM)Kenzo Wrote:

Well they should order pizza for me tinycool ....i love eating pizza payed by US taxpayers

Yes, but I REALLY Don't think YOU want the NSA to deliver it,,,,,, Do YOU?  mediumsaywhat
(02-13-2021, 07:02 PM)guohua Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 06:40 PM)Kenzo Wrote:

Yes, but I REALLY Don't think YOU want the NSA to deliver it,,,,,, Do YOU?  mediumsaywhat

Yeeh let`s cancel the order tinywhat
Two weeks guys... two weeks to flatten the curve. We know what we're doing.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9096]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If anyone is still in doubt of whether this flu is the killer it's proclaimed, watch this. It's an oldie from June 2020.

(02-14-2021, 01:33 PM)BIAD Wrote: If anyone is still in doubt of whether this flu is the killer it's proclaimed, watch this. It's an oldie from June 2020.

Yeeh that nurse rocks, i seen her on other video earlyer .
The Truth from an Online Magazine I follow.
Quote:Big Pharma wants to vaccinate you ANNUALLY for coronavirus … with no end, ever

Yes, Every Tear just like they try and do for the Normal Yearly Flu.
They have Americans Brainwashed into believing you need a Flu shot every year.
My Husband have had a flu shot sense he left the Military Service over 45 years ago, I have Never had a Flu Shot.
Read the article here: Source and book mark this site, Great Natural Medical Informtion.
(02-14-2021, 05:14 PM)guohua Wrote: The Truth from an Online Magazine I follow.
Quote:Big Pharma wants to vaccinate you ANNUALLY for coronavirus … with no end, ever

Yes, Every Tear just like they try and do for the Normal Yearly Flu.
They have Americans Brainwashed into believing you need a Flu shot every year.
My Husband have had a flu shot sense he left the Military Service over 45 years ago, I have Never had a Flu Shot.
Read the article here: Source and book mark this site, Great Natural Medical Informtion.

Annual corona shots....sound like genocide tinyshocked

CDC WITHOLDING INFORMATION! 1,170 DEAD Following COVID Injections: Almost Twice as Many Deaths as Found in VAERS

The current PCR test pandemic / epidemic is not the first,  there is known events earlyer where they believed boogeyman was there, but then it wasn’t after closer look, highly sensitive molecular test were giving false results. This covid-19 PCR test look`s as similar case...

Faith in Quick Test Leads to Epidemic That Wasn’t
This is one view/opinion ...Well it`s not so far from truth if have looked what all has happened in 1 year time.....remember the people who get killed by ventilators....then they attacked the use of HCQ and ivermectin that would have saved many lifes ....then this jab come to picture..1+1+1 ...?  tinybigeyes

I dont agree that every doctor/nurse and hospital are out there planning to kill patients, that`s not true, many have allready opposed the jab etc..

But too many are part of the "project genocide"  , some may not even know it, some may have suspicions what the heck is going on when people are dropping dead after the gene therapy shot...

MDs are Killing Covid Patients -- Insider
(02-15-2021, 05:20 AM)Kenzo Wrote: This is one view/opinion ...Well it`s not so far from truth if have looked what all has happened in 1 year time.....remember the people who get killed by ventilators....then they attacked the use of HCQ and ivermectin that would have saved many lifes ....then this jab come to picture..1+1+1 ...?  tinybigeyes

I dont agree that every doctor/nurse and hospital are out there planning to kill patients, that`s not true, many have allready opposed the jab etc..

But too many are part of the "project genocide"  , some may not even know it, some may have suspicions what the heck is going on when people are dropping dead after the gene therapy shot...

Yeah, it's been appalling.  

We only have to look at physicians in the United States, Germany and Japan to see physicians actively engaged in extreme human rights abuses, including torture.  There was another country in South American who had physicians torturing dissidents; can't remember which one right at the moment, however.  In my 40 years in this city, two physicians who were serial killers have been arrested.  I think there are probably more who were simply more careful than those two.  In other words, this group of humans has its degenerates just like any other group.   I don't think they're the majority, but I do think most are in it for money (see Rickymouse's experience in medical school) or intellectual challenge and not because they particularly care about human beings.  I think that, as a group, they are highly indoctrinated.  They go along to get along.   Just following orders (their administrators, AMA, government agencies, etc.)  

I definitely agree that you should not seek medical care unless it's absolutely unavoidable and you're going to be permanently crippled or dead without it, because there's a pretty good chance they'll do those things themselves.  Even apart from deliberate criminal conduct, I think medical errors alone are like the third leading cause of death in this country.

Have you seen this article?

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/germa...id-vaccine
(02-15-2021, 12:21 PM)drussell41 Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 05:20 AM)Kenzo Wrote: This is one view/opinion ...Well it`s not so far from truth if have looked what all has happened in 1 year time.....remember the people who get killed by ventilators....then they attacked the use of HCQ and ivermectin that would have saved many lifes ....then this jab come to picture..1+1+1 ...?  tinybigeyes

We only have to look at physicians in the United States, Germany and Japan to see physicians actively engaged in extreme human rights abuses, including torture.  There was another country in South American who had physicians torturing dissidents; can't remember which one right at the moment, however.  In my 40 years in this city, two physicians who were serial killers have been arrested.  I think there are probably more who were simply more careful than those two.  In other words, this group of humans has its degenerates just like any other group.   I don't think they're the majority, but I do think most are in it for money (see Rickymouse's experience in medical school) or intellectual challenge and not because they particularly care about human beings.  I think that, as a group, they are highly indoctrinated.  They go along to get along.   Just following orders (their administrators, AMA, government agencies, etc.)  

I definitely agree that you should not seek medical care unless it's absolutely unavoidable and you're going to be permanently crippled or dead without it, because there's a pretty good chance they'll do those things themselves.  Even apart from deliberate criminal conduct, I think medical errors alone are like the third leading cause of death in this country.

Oh wow....that zero hedge article make me sad and angry, they forced the elderly take the shots, did not tell them the risk....and murdered them. Yes the order followers are also big problem, not just in this covid but generally......as they can do horrible things when ordered.

They are specially targeting the elderly, and other vulnerable people .

Murder by injection
(02-15-2021, 12:55 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 12:21 PM)drussell41 Wrote:

Oh wow....that zero hedge article make me sad and angry, they forced the elderly take the shots, did not tell them the risk....and murdered them. Yes the order followers are also big problem, not just in this covid but generally......as they can do horrible things when ordered.

They are specially targeting the elderly, and other vulnerable people .

Murder by injection

yep
I think this is quite good reason to tell doctor if they start chanting the TAKE IT TAKE IT...

There are NO Covid vaccines currently in
use throughout the USA that have been
FDA approved specifically for all the
normal vaccination safety issues; nor have
any been certified to be
free of harm to the
human body and proven not to cause the
many different types of vaccine injuries

PEOPLE! Don’t. Take. The. Covid. Vaccine.

So NO COVID-19 Vaccine Has Been evenFDA Approved!
(02-16-2021, 03:45 PM)Kenzo Wrote: I think  this is quite good reason to tell doctor if they start chanting the TAKE IT TAKE IT...

There are NO Covid vaccines currently in
use throughout the USA that have been
FDA approved specifically for all the
normal vaccination safety issues; nor have
any been certified to be
free of harm to the
human body and proven not to cause the
many different types of vaccine injuries

PEOPLE! Don’t. Take. The. Covid. Vaccine.

So NO COVID-19 Vaccine Has Been evenFDA Approved

Just got my first "reminder" that my Covid-19 vaccine is overdue.  

Not being approved by the FDA is one thing; however, they've approved alot of stuff that has been proven to harm and kill people afterwards.   Their approval means nothing to me.   I don't plan on giving her or them any reasons, just "Thank you; perhaps we can revisit this issue if and when they restore legal liability to vaccine manufacturers."   blah-blah-blah  "Like I said, we can revisit this if and when legal liability is restored."   blah-blah-blah "I forgot.  I have another appointment.   Nice seeing you."
(02-16-2021, 10:10 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Just got my first "reminder" that my Covid-19 vaccine is overdue.  

Not being approved by the FDA is one thing; however, they've approved alot of stuff that has been proven to harm and kill people afterwards.   Their approval means nothing to me.   I don't plan on giving her or them any reasons, just "Thank you; perhaps we can revisit this issue if and when they restore legal liability to vaccine manufacturers."   blah-blah-blah  "Like I said, we can revisit this if and when legal liability is restored."   blah-blah-blah "I forgot.  I have another appointment.   Nice seeing you."

My wife also received her 'reminder' for the jab and I noticed its sitting in the trash-basket.
So I'll be shredding paper in the morning.
tinywondering