Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do I say no to vax w/o completely alientating my health-care provider?
(02-16-2021, 11:02 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 10:10 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Just got my first "reminder" that my Covid-19 vaccine is overdue.  

Not being approved by the FDA is one thing; however, they've approved alot of stuff that has been proven to harm and kill people afterwards.   Their approval means nothing to me.   I don't plan on giving her or them any reasons, just "Thank you; perhaps we can revisit this issue if and when they restore legal liability to vaccine manufacturers."   blah-blah-blah  "Like I said, we can revisit this if and when legal liability is restored."   blah-blah-blah "I forgot.  I have another appointment.   Nice seeing you."

My wife also received her 'reminder' for the jab and I noticed its sitting in the trash-basket.
So I'll be shredding paper in the morning.
tinywondering

To keep from going into a rant, I'm probably going to have to do combat breathing the next time I see a physician who asks, "Have you had your vaccine?". I will not lose control over my mouth, one way or another, even if I just have to get up and leave.
(02-11-2021, 06:01 PM)drussell41 Wrote: You all should know me well enough by now to know that I could give any of them at least a 15-minute discourse on why I won't be taking the vaccine.  The shortest answer is, of course, "No.   F off."

That is a good answer. A justified answer. But not the shortest. Shortest would go like this: "No."

I think that represented your mindset more than your actual planned words, understandable.

What i am trying to say here is, that when they offer you the vaccine, say "No". If there are follow-up questions. Like "Why?" then use the points you already have there. They are good.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(02-17-2021, 01:01 PM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 06:01 PM)drussell41 Wrote: You all should know me well enough by now to know that I could give any of them at least a 15-minute discourse on why I won't be taking the vaccine.  The shortest answer is, of course, "No.   F off."

That is a good answer. A justified answer. But not the shortest. Shortest would go like this: "No."

I think that represented your mindset more than your actual planned words, understandable.

What i am trying to say here is, that when they offer you the vaccine, say "No". If there are follow-up questions. Like "Why?" then use the points you already have there. They are good.

You are correct in thinking it is my mindset and not actual planned words.  "No" will indeed be the first word out of my mouth.  However, Fin, I don't think I'm going to go into reasons for it.  I am not willing to even get into a discussion with them.  It's pointless.  And I'm sure it would feel both coercive and abusive to me....which would only last so long before I'd slip into the temptation to be abusive myself.
Zuckerberg breaks facebook rules .....and sound`s like Mark has Vaccine hesitancy .

It`s also in facebook :

@JamesOKeefeIIIWell.
Another whistleblower, this is from UK

Murder most foul – A Whistleblower’s tale

(02-13-2021, 01:57 AM)rickymouse Wrote: Just say no thanks, say you will wait to see how other people are after a year or so before thinking of it.

Probably the most rational and reasonable reply one could make.

If I was pressured after that, I think I'd be looking for another GP.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(02-19-2021, 05:10 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 01:57 AM)rickymouse Wrote: Just say no thanks, say you will wait to see how other people are after a year or so before thinking of it.

Probably the most rational and reasonable reply one could make.

If I was pressured after that, I think I'd be looking for another GP.

I think that this one by @"rickymouse" is good!

And it is my actual stance... so it HAS to be good! tinybiggrin 

I will wait at least a year. Then, if there is good data that the "vaccine" helps to eradicate corona from our home planet, and no big risks of serious side-effects, then they can inject it to me.

A while ago that made me feel awful. I just try to live my live forward somehow, others are being "vaccinated". Then i do nothing but watch, observe, and learn. If the "vaccinated" ones start to die or worse, then i will just skip the whole thing. But they are not being forced. It is their choice to take it. My choice is to wait for more actual data. That may be what everything boils down to in the end. Choices.

(Vaccine-words in " " because it is not a vaccine. It is gene therapy.)
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre