Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gina Carano Fired from The Madalorian. For What?
I guess I am missing something. Maybe context. According to Newsweek, this is what she said that got her the boot:

"Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors... even by children... Because history is edited, most people today don't realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views?"
https://www.newsweek.com/what-gina-caran...ed-1568539

The article states this is an offensive post. It was on Instagram. I first was lead to it by a post on FB. Obviously the comments were all by the pearl clutching, Hrrumphing, history-knowledge deficient, wall warmers. 

But what is offensive? Honestly? It's the truth. It's what happened. Not pretty but all accurate. How does it denigrate the Holocaust? 

If Disney was looking for a reason to fire her, at least pick a better opportunity. Unless this kills two or more birds with one stone. 
As far as I can tell, she is exposing what the Left is doing to Trump supporters; the exact same thing the Nazi's did to the Jews to make them hated by their fellow countrymen. 

Thanks to our media who are conspiring with Left "heads", calling anyone who supports Trump a Nazi, terrorist, etc., and saying they should be exterminated from the planet 24/7, will trigger the minions on the street to kill the evil Nazi, white supremacists every chance they get. 
Just like they lied about Trump 24/7 to cause the Dem base to hate him, they'll use the same tactic against his supporters. This will make rounding up anyone who thinks differently than the far left Marxists much easier after their brainwashing has done it's job.
She is a Conservative and Trump supporter. She came out of the closet in Hollywood and sense she came-out as Conservitive and Not LGBTQ she was Banned from all of Hollywood.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-11-2021, 06:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: As far as I can tell, she is exposing what the Left is doing to Trump supporters; the exact same thing the Nazi's did to the Jews to make them hated by their fellow countrymen. 

Thanks to our media who are conspiring with Left "heads", calling anyone who supports Trump a Nazi, terrorist, etc., and saying they should be exterminated from the planet 24/7, will trigger the minions on the street to kill the evil Nazi, white supremacists every chance they get. 
Just like they lied about Trump 24/7 to cause the Dem base to hate him, they'll use the same tactic against his supporters. This will make rounding up anyone who thinks differently than the far left Marxists much easier after their brainwashing has done it's job.

It is already taking hold in the streets.

I spent yesterday evening being amused by a Facebook post that said, in part "... you need to be curb stomped like the scene from American History X." This was on Facebook. That bastion of combating "hate speech".

Rilly? Come get some, y'all. Get to stompin', Let's see how that goes for ya.

That was posted by members of an Antifa cell local to me. people I KNOW.  People I have sat down to eat with. I'm currently in the process of sorting them out, and finding their connections. There are bound to be more than just a couple. When rats nest, they nest together. I've already identified one connection in the north of here, in an urban area, that may be the source. Or, it may just be a support and propaganda cell. My entire function in this world is to smoke 'em out, for other folks to take care of once they are identified.

Someone, probably another cell, has recently placed Antifa support signs within a mile or two of my house.

At least one in that cell already has a felony for assault. Probably prudent not to take chances, y'know? I mean, they DO have a bit of "curb stompin'" on their mind...

Either way, I'm an old man. I have an aversion to having my head stomped apart on a concrete curb by jackbooted thugs. Now, that specific post was regarding a word. A WORD. Not a fist, not a bullet, not even a baseball bat or a crowbar. A response to A WORD. It's only a matter of time before other, more inclusive, words get added to the list of speech they are willing to stomp a head apart for.

Being an old man, I don't think my head would hold up well to such abuse, so I have a plan. I'm too old to stomp them right back, but I certainly have the means to make their heads fly apart first...

... just as soon as I see them trying to locate the proper curb. Not a second later.

AntifaCommunism - it's not just for cities any more. I live in the boonies, and they are here.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

OK. Thanks for the feedback. Then it just wasn't me. 

I guess if you can cancel somebody online or in the media, it's easy to take the next step to cancel them as a human being.  If they are not a human being, anything is possible. 

If you can burn a book, you can burn a business or home and go from there. 

How dare that Woman point of what history demonstrates over and over. And then to have it be smeared AS what she is railing against? Genius.
Democrats are Building Backwards Better  tinylaughing
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
This is blasphemy! This is madness!

That`s it ....i`m joining the Mandalorian Guild....Disney will beg mercy ... minusculeninja smallveryupset

This is the way!
(02-12-2021, 02:36 PM)Kenzo Wrote: This is blasphemy! This is madness!

That`s it ....i`m joining the Mandalorian Guild....Disney will beg mercy ... minusculeninja smallveryupset

This is the way!

Outstanding!!!
https://sputniknews.com/art_living/20210...lture-mob/
Quote:A US actress and former mixed martial arts fighter, Gina Carano, has responded to what she refers to as a "totalitarian mob" of cancel culture by announcing a new film deal.
The former mixed martial arts champion announced the production, which will be backed by a conservative US news website called the Daily Wire, in a statement released on Friday.
Quote:“The Daily Wire is helping make one of my dreams — to develop and produce my own film — come true. I cried out and my prayer was answered,” Carano said.

I wish her well
Hollywood is scared of her in more ways than one. She could probably kick most of their asses. 

giantwannapunch
(02-13-2021, 06:45 AM)727Sky Wrote: https://sputniknews.com/art_living/20210...lture-mob/
Quote:A US actress and former mixed martial arts fighter, Gina Carano, has responded to what she refers to as a "totalitarian mob" of cancel culture by announcing a new film deal.
The former mixed martial arts champion announced the production, which will be backed by a conservative US news website called the Daily Wire, in a statement released on Friday.
Quote:“The Daily Wire is helping make one of my dreams — to develop and produce my own film — come true. I cried out and my prayer was answered,” Carano said.

I wish her well

I wonder what it is? Good deal for her though.
Remember all the anti-jewish things the squad has said in the past year?

Remember how one of the heads of the womans march had to leave because of anti-jewish sentiment?
(02-14-2021, 05:35 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: Remember all the anti-jewish things the squad has said in the past year?

Remember how one of the heads of the womans march had to leave because of anti-jewish sentiment?

I remember all those things. Maybe I am missing your point. 

What she said was not anti-jewish. Anti-woke, yes. Maybe that is all it took. IDK.
[Image: cartoon.2.15.21-xx.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Disney needs to be Destroyed.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]