Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
David Hogg, The Bike-Ride Was Worth It.
The next time there's a school-shooting near you-although that doesn't seem trendy anymore, get on your bicycle and
pretend you're part of the tragedy. You'll thank me for it later when you realise that you were always an attention-seeking
activist who -through using your false narrative, seize the opportunity to get to go to a good university and later, sell
pillows.
mediumfacepalm

Quote:David Hogg says he's starting a pillow company, taking on MyPillow's Mike Lindell

'Gun control activist David Hogg says he's starting a pillow fight — against MyPillow CEO and Trump supporter Mike Lindell.
The 20-year-old said on Twitter he's starting a pillow company, taking on Lindell.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9083]
David Hogg -a keen photographer and cyclist, also a pillow. (On the Right)

Hogg, who survived the 2018 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, started tweeted about
pillows on Tuesday, tweeting: "Radom question: what are your main complaints about your current pillow(s)?"
His tweet came the same day Lindell — a Trump supporter — brought up election conspiracy theories during an interview on
Newsmax, a conservative cable channel.
Hogg then said he was looking for a consultant, and later said he is starting a company with entrepreneur William LeGate.

"Looking to hire a consultant with experience in the US manufacturing industry who can refer me to –and help coordinate
–the manufacturing of a high-volume of union & sustainably-made, rectangular neck rests for bedtime sleep," Hogg tweeted
on Tuesday, asking those interested to reach out to LeGate.

On Thursday, he shared more details about the company, tweeting that the pillows will be union made in America and the
company will have an emphasis on supporting progressive causes. He also said it will "not attempt a white supremacist
overthrow of the United States government," apparently making a dig at Trump supporters, like Lindell, who believed in
baseless claims of voter fraud.
Some of these supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol on January 6, breaching security in a violent riot.

The website will be up in a couple weeks we are very much in the early stages right now.
But we really are doing this if you have cool name ideas dm me- we think we have one
but we are still open
— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) February 4, 2021

Hogg also said they "hope to hire formerly inceaserateb [sic] people, vets and the workers from my pillow in the case we
put them out of business but we need to work out the logistics more on production and stuff." Lindell has responded to Hogg's
plans for a pillow company, telling Axios: "Good for them.... nothing wrong with competition that does not infringe on someone's
patent."

Hogg tweeted the Axios article on Thursday, writing: "Mike the 'my pillow guy' is commenting on his soon too be progressive
competition in the form of a progressive pillow company @williamlegate and I are starting. This pillow fight just got very real." 

Hogg said in a tweet that he and LaGate don't yet have a name for the company. "We want to get the pillow out as quickly as
possible but we are not going to sacrifice quality for time, he wrote in another tweet. "It's also surprisingly hard to find a unionized
manufacturer of pillows in the US but we will keep looking. Just will take time."

CBS News reached out to Hogg and LeGate, as well as to Lindell, through MyPillow.
A representative for MyPillow did not comment on Hogg's plans for the company, and Hogg and LeGate did not immediately
respond to request for comment. 

Hogg has publicly taken on others who have peddled conspiracy theories. "Today we started a pillow company and removed
MTG from every committee assignments. Let's takedown all of these insurrectionists with the power of the free market they
claim to love," Hogg tweeted on Thursday, referring to Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, who was removed from her
House committee assignments after social media posts and videos made before she was elected to Congress resurfaced,
showing her embrace a slew of far-right conspiracy theories and suggest support for violence against Democrats.

Removed MTG from her committees✅
Started a pillow company ✅
That’s what I call multitasking
— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) February 5, 2021

Greene was also seen in a video confronting Hogg at the U.S. Capitol in 2019.
The video, which resurfaced last month, shows Greene making false claims and following Hogg, who became one of the leaders
of the March for Our Lives movement after a gunman opened fire at his high school, killing 17 people...'
CBS:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
smallrofl Giantlaughingatyou Watta maroon!

Now, I ain't paying 80 bucks for a mere pillow from the existing company, so what makes this dumbass think I'll pay 300 for a "union made" pillow? Because if a union is involved, it's sure to be astronomically overpriced.

And WHY is he looking for an already operational unionized pillow shop if his intent is to START a company? He seems to not have a firm grasp on what the word "start" means versus the term "take over someone else's stuff and just rake money in through no work of my own ".

And lastly, even if I were disposed to pay way too much for a pillow, it wouldn't be from a company who makes no bones of the fact that they intend to use the money I give them to fund the ongoing communist takeover of my nation.

No, this guy ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. I see why he had to glom on to the coat-tails of his dead companions to try to ride the wave, had to use their tragedy to attempt to make something of himself.

Am I too cynical? Maybe... but I know a snake-oil salesman when I see one.

Watta maroon! This guy has the IQ of a fence post. I think it's safe to say he will never, ever, amount to anything at all on his own.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Hey, David Hoggs,,,,  fartingemoji You and Your Pillow!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yeah! I'll start a pillow company. How hard can that be? I'm young, Progressive, and know more than most people about most things. 

Obviously no one has ever thought about making pillows in the USA with union labor. I'll be the first!!! Should take no more than 2-3 weeks and I'll be banging out gazillions of them. "The wokest pillow you'll ever fall asleep on". Gold!

I do have a few questions so I'll just throw it out to the internet. Probably have closure on all the 'unknowns' by lunch. 

//sarc off//

Maybe...just maybe... this will do the young man a world of good. A dose of reality. Hopefully he will see 95% of those currently filling his ears with how-the-world-is are full of BS.
Quote:The next time there's a school-shooting near you-although that doesn't seem trendy anymore, get on your bicycle and

pretend you're part of the tragedy. You'll thank me for it later when you realise that you were always an attention-seeking
activist who -through using your false narrative, seize the opportunity to get to go to a good university and later, sell
pillows.
[Image: mediumfacepalm.png]

I burst out laughing when I read this. Think I scared Hubby.    smallrofl

Mike Lindell said all those corporations booting him out of their stores was the best thing that could have happened. Said orders were up so much that his employees can barely keep up with shipping them out.  

See... that's what Conservatives do; we have each other's back. People who didn't even need a new pillow ordered one/two from Mike just to help him out because he helped our President out. 
I think there have been a few businesses who have been hurt in the pocketbook in the past for firing someone, or saying something against Trump. It certainly boomeranged on them. 

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!   minusculeknocks