Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden has already Denied some Approved Paid Family Leave
Thumbs Down 
The real Biden/Democrat vicious jealousy and that old "get even" attitude is blooming like spring roses. tinylaughing

Apparently some people from the Trump Administration had some paid Family Leave already approved, and now it's going to be taken away with one swift swing of the bat !!

Is this really true ?

Are they THIS jealous and hateful ?

Dirty cheapskates !!! 

What kind of "Loophole" is this outrageous behavior falling through ?

Will the real Democrats please stand up !!!

bs
Quote:In a startling cheap shot at its predecessor, the Biden administration has denied already-approved paid family-leave benefits to several Trump political appointees.

Vanessa Ambrosini, who worked four years in Trump’s Commerce Department, got approved for three months of parental leave when she and her husband welcomed a child a week before Christmas. But when President Biden took office, she discovered she was no longer granted the benefit, Politico reported.

“I got completely screwed,” she said. “There were no caveats in that language saying anything about if the administration turns, you get nothing, and of course, that happened and so I got nothing.”

And sure, fair. But these employees were told the Biden administration would honor their approved family leave, only to find out at the last minute it would end as soon as Biden was sworn in.

LINK-->  Biden team’s family-leave low blow
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I believe they would,,,,, Yes.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]