Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pollution Cools The Planet
And because of covid restrictions, it's heating up. 

https://www.rt.com/news/514479-pandemic-...6F5ZBz9sko

Quote:According to the latest research led by the US National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR), the emission of airborne particles, or aerosols, that block incoming sunlight and send it back out into space, dropped significantly in industrialized nations around the globe, spurring a small, but significant rise in temperatures.  

Emissions of aerosols dropped during the springtime lockdowns of 2020, in sync with the precipitous drop in major industrial activity across the globe, allowing more of the sun's light to reach the Earth, raising temperatures in industrialized nations like the United States and Russia 
“There was a big decline in emissions from the most polluting industries, and that had immediate, short-term effects on temperatures,” said NCAR scientist Andrew Gettelman, the study's lead author. 
“Pollution cools the planet, so it makes sense that pollution reductions would warm the planet.”
ALSO ON RT.COM
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(02-04-2021, 03:12 AM)kdog Wrote: And because of covid restrictions, it's heating up. 

https://www.rt.com/news/514479-pandemic-...6F5ZBz9sko

Quote:According to the latest research led by the US National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR), the emission of airborne particles, or aerosols, that block incoming sunlight and send it back out into space, dropped significantly in industrialized nations around the globe, spurring a small, but significant rise in temperatures.  

Emissions of aerosols dropped during the springtime lockdowns of 2020, in sync with the precipitous drop in major industrial activity across the globe, allowing more of the sun's light to reach the Earth, raising temperatures in industrialized nations like the United States and Russia 
“There was a big decline in emissions from the most polluting industries, and that had immediate, short-term effects on temperatures,” said NCAR scientist Andrew Gettelman, the study's lead author. 
“Pollution cools the planet, so it makes sense that pollution reductions would warm the planet.”
ALSO ON RT.COM

This Makes No Sense At All To Me  smalltappingfoot
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Did you hear about Kill Bill`s new project..

Send aerosols into the stratosphere, to block sun....I strongly oppose the idea...leave sun alone!

Bill Gates Backed Plan To Block Out The Sun Is Moving Forward

I want my daily Sun exposure, even if it boils me.