Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kamala Harris refers to West Virginia’s abandoned mine lands as land mines
Lightbulb 
Newly installed Vice President dumbbell Kamala Harris made a gapping gaffe just like Joey fumblebrain would do.

She was on some kind of interview on a West Virginia TV station and referred to dormant coal mines as "Land Mines" !!

What a stupid way to insult workers that Joey_JustFine and Kammy_IronHead ultimately want unemployed !!

She was trying to justify workers moving on to other work after she and Joey gut the industry.

Best part of the climate change bullshit is industry is moving faster than the NWO Alliance wants it to move.

Right now, even Europe has a very high percentage of energy coming from renewable sources (40%-50%). So what's all the fuss about anyway ?

Oh yeah, it's about control and propaganda by the Inner Parti controlling the Outer Parti, and turning them into Proles.

LINK-->  Vice President Kamala Harris speaks exclusively with WSAZ about challenges facing our region

Listen to her phony approach and nasal clogged expression on her face roflmao
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
All the more reason for Heels-Up Harris to stay the hell out of West Virginia. It's apparently  a pretty dangerous place, what with all those abandoned minefields and whatnot.

I wonder how she proposed to get all this manufacturing going with no raw materials from mining to make stuff from?

I wonder how she proposes to get it going when the former jobs are ended long before the manufacturing jobs start, and all the former workers have starved to death in the between time?

I wonder why she proposes manufacturing by governmental edict anyhow? Aren't those called "State factories"?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

And I suppose when she says it she repeats it about 4-5 times in a row.... you know... ax her....?
Well, they are a mine and in the land. Maybe?

As opposed to sea mines? Sky mines?