Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DHS issues terrorism advisory
Interesting timing.  
I say that because I've heard a couple of people on live streams say they saw another ad in Craig's List wanting "actors" in the Las Vegas area.  We know when this happens there is usually a false flag that follows shortly after. I don't have a date for when the actors are needed. If anyone has seen it, please post here so we can keep our eyes open. 

Quote:[color=var(--gray-80)]Jan. 27, 2021, 2:31 PM EST[/color]
By Wilson Wong

The Department of Homeland Security issued a national terrorism advisory warning Wednesday, citing a “heightened threat environment across the U.S.,” weeks after the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol.
In an alert, DHS said Wednesday that a National Terrorism Advisory System bulletin would be in effect until April 30, saying the threat would “persist in the weeks following the successful Presidential inauguration.”

While DHS does not have any information related to a specific, credible plot, the department said it remained concerned over violent extremists who were “motivated by a range of issues, including anger over Covid-19 restrictions, the 2020 election results, and police use of force.”

DHS added that “these same drivers to violence will remain through early 2021 and some may be emboldened by the January 6, 2021, breach of the U.S. Capitol.”

Source
Yeppers, I'm just looking for more Antifa and hired actors to dress up with MAGA hats and Q signs and go out and shoot a bunch of people any day now. 
They need a reason to take our guns, and since the REAL MAGA people don't behave that way, they have to create the illusion themselves. 
Be save People. 
See something, say something. Although at this point, saying something wouldn't do much good. The "enemy" is the one you'd be reporting it to.
My local news listed all the "terrorists" issues/positions while trying real hard to not call them antifa/BLM. 

It's literally a year late and a couple million dollars(10's) in damages short. 

Basically, DHS is worried about leftist extremism.....finally....

ETA, for clarification, my local state is MN. The epicenter of the birth of the 2020 riots and mass burning, looting and murders that the leftist media/politicians embraced as "normalcy". If they can't bring themselves, who've been most damaged by it, initially, to name names. Well. Good luck.
My main problem with their formulation is their abuse and misuse of the term "extremist" to label an entire segment of society, a full half of The People, with which they only disagree politically, as criminals.

Quote:“Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.”

- Karl Hess, speechwriter for Barry Goldwater

Quote:"My reason for believing in extremism—intelligently directed extremism, extremism in defense of liberty, extremism in quest of justice—is because I firmly believe in my heart that the day the black man takes an uncompromising step and realizes he’s within his rights, when his own freedom is being jeopardized, to use any means necessary to bring about his own freedom or put a halt to that injustice, I don’t think he’ll be by himself."

- Malcolm X

You see, American Liberty - ALL American Liberty, theirs as well as ours - is on the line now, hostage to the hands of an angry, unthinking mob. Ordinarily, what is thought of as "extremism"  is a bad, bad, thing. It causes it's adherents to cease listening to their opponents, as the Left has now done to the Right. They too, are "extremists", but it is now a dangerous thing to point that out. These are no longer normal times. Desperate times call for desperate measures. It's just that those measures should be proportional to the threat advanced, and right now, that threat is very, very high. It would back off several notches if the Left were open to political discourse, to the exchange and debate of ideas verbally, but they are not any longer open to dialogue. Totalitarian environments can only handle one set of "extremists" at a time, and that set must always be the people in dissent with the Ruling Class. Reference the Stalinist Soviet Union's "Great Purge", Maoist China's "Cultural Revolution", and a great many others around the world in the 20th century.

As Hillary Clinton pointed out:

Quote: A dialogue is not possible with a political philosophy that seeks only to destroy you.

See, the folks arrayed against you have to be open to a dialog first, instead of only out for blood, for a dialog to happen and bloodshed to be averted.

The American Left wants blood. Nothing will suit them but the death or "reconditioning", "re-education", or "deprogramming" of the Right to conform to their crazy ideas that have destroyed nation after nation during the course of the 20th century. Some of that destruction continues to this very day in those failed nations, particularly African nations that were destabilized by Marxism, a terrible legacy of the failure of Marxism last century that they find themselves unable to get out from under now in their weakened condition. 

The Left are not open to debate in the matter, for they deny both science and history, while at the same time blindly accusing their opponents of being "science deniers" for not getting with the politically motivated "science" program. Science, REAL, actual science, is always open to debate and falsification when data is not in agreement with a conclusion. Their "science", in common with their politics, is not. Therefore, their "science" is not science at all, in the empirical sense of the word. Neither their "science" nor their politics can tolerate debate, as neither can hold it's own or present a cogent refutation of the arguments against them presented, so, the opposing arguments must be stifled, silenced, in order that the prevailing orthodoxy proceed unhindered.

Proceed to our destruction, the destruction of humanity, if not the destruction of the planet. I don't think humans are capable of destroying the planet, but we are certainly capable of annihilating ourselves and leaving the planet to the ants and the frogs.

Now, that is my problem with the DHS characterization of half of the people in this country, and "nationwide", as "extremists".

My problem with the NBC article presented is that it did not mention what I believe to be the single most important section of the DHS Bulletin.

The DHS bulletin, which can be found here says, and I quote directly from it:

Quote:The Acting Secretary of Homeland Security has issued a National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) Bulletin due to a heightened threat environment across the United States, which DHS believes will persist in the weeks following the successful Presidential Inauguration.  Information suggests that some ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence.

It's the bit I highlighted in red that the NBC article failed to mention, and which is the most important part of the bulletin, as it informs us in no uncertain terms which side of the Conservative-Leftist political chasm that DHS has firmly placed itself on. It is, nearly word for word, a recitation of the prevailing Leftist narrative, and one which I might add is the very reason that they are silencing Conservative voices and calling for their "re-education" - it is unsupportable in open debate, and they fear that more than anything else, since they have no cogent or logical defense in any such debate. Now that they have seized government-wide power, they have DHS firmly planted in their camp, doing their bidding and parroting their words.

To put it simply, the term "false narrative" has not been proven, nor can they prove it, as it has not even been debated, nor can they hold their own in a free and open debate on the subject. So, they must silence it.

Now they have the full force of the Federal Government on their side in that effort.

And NBC conveniently failed to mention that at all...

... because they have the legacy Media firmly entrenched in their camp as well.

Shooting only breaks out when reasoning is no longer an option. Reasoning is no longer an option when either side refuses to dialogue, whatever their reason may be for it. The left is refusing to dialog, for fear that they will lose the debates. I've seen it time and time again lately as I attempted to engage them in dialog. So, the ball is in their court. Either back off that cliff and start a dialog, or keep pushing it and get what they get. The Right CAN'T back off from the cliff, for they are the ones who have been pushed to the brink, their backs to the edge. There is nowhere left for them to go other than forward into and straight through the unreasoning mob, or backwards over the cliff.

What do YOU think they will choose if they continue to be pushed?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

However they word it and twist it, the goal is to create false impressions about "Conservative" groups and "justify" actions from BLM/ANTIFA

[Image: Biden-Mask-roflmao.gif]

[Image: Q-Shaman.jpg]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
They're hiring actors in Houston as well! 
I sent a link to the Craigslist ad to our middle daughter because she lives right outside of Houston to give her and her family a heads up just in case some crazy goes down!

Link:
Now Hiring Role Players for Tactical Training Exercise (Houston, TX)

So then our daughter starts researching the company running the "tactical training exercises" and they train military and police... but mostly Special Ops

Link:
Tactical Revolution

Every time they advertise for "role players" for "exercises" jacked up stuff happens so keep your eyes and ears open wide!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(01-29-2021, 12:30 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: They're hiring actors in Houston as well! 
I sent a link to the Craigslist ad to our middle daughter because she lives right outside of Houston to give her and her family a heads up just in case some crazy goes down!

Link:

So then our daughter starts researching the company running the "tactical training exercises" and they train military and police... but mostly Special Ops

Link:
Tactical Revolution

Every time they advertise for "role players" for "exercises" jacked up stuff happens so keep your eyes and ears open wide!

Good grief!  I wonder if there are any others we have missed?   tinyshocked

Thanks for the heads up @"GeauxHomeLittleD".
(01-29-2021, 12:30 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: They're hiring actors in Houston as well! 

Link:

Link:
Tactical Revolution

Pay seems a little low for that sort of gig, but I reckon when everyone and his brother is out of work, the employers has more leeway in setting wages. I used to make 300.00 a day for that sort of thing, but then we didn't get VIP transport to and from "training sites", either - we had to stay out in the weeds and the weather for 13 days straight at a time, 24/7 and supply our own gear minus the ammo. Maybe it evens out depending on just what they are doing and given the fact they get warm beds and meals at the end of the day.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-29-2021, 12:50 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

Link:

Link:
Tactical Revolution

Pay seems a little low for that sort of gig, but I reckon when everyone and his brother is out of work, the employers has more leeway in setting wages. I used to make 300.00 a day for that sort of thing, but then we didn't get VIP transport to and from "training sites", either - we had to stay out in the weeds and the weather for 13 days straight at a time, 24/7 and supply our own gear minus the ammo. Maybe it evens out depending on just what they are doing and given the fact they get warm beds and meals at the end of the day.

You would be surprised. Our oldest and her he/she partner got paid $15 per hour to go be "human shields" for black people during the riots in Dallas. They were required to post videos on their social media for the job and they did. They even tried like hell to get the police to fuck up but they didn't take the bait. Then they got arrested and she called me wanting a bailout- I blocked all calls from the jail there. It didn't matter because Lib lawyers came and bailed them and everybody else out of jail and represented them for free. DA ended up dropping charges against ALL of them.

*hangs head in shame for raising an idiot* 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
(01-29-2021, 02:35 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: *hangs head in shame for raising an idiot* 

No need for that. It's not you, it's the environment. 

I have three sisters and a brother. Out of that combination, we have an aggregate of 8 biological progeny. Mine turned out Conservative, but at least two of my conservative sisters have Marxist offspring, which is something they did not learn at home. Conversely, one of my sisters went "Progressive", yet two of her kids are hard core Conservative (perhaps too much so), also something they didn't learn at home, and the other two are, so far as I can determine, apolitical.

So environment is a significant determining factor in the development of mental disease, it appears. As the old saying goes "you can buy their books and send 'em to school..."

@"GeauxHomeLittleD"  *hangs head in shame for raising an idiot* 

Not you fault.
I'd blame TV and her Educators in School.

Once again when we are all $4.00 a gallon for fuel and most people can't afford Meds gain. Maybe they'll wake-up, if not, They get what they deserve.
You did the best you could.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"guohua"  @"Ninurta" 

Our kids are evenly split
Oldest and youngest are liberals
The two middle kids are conservative and conspiracy theorists

The oldest was a conservative Christian up until she went to college
now she's a progressive atheist (also in the LGBTQ group but we're totally cool with that)

Youngest has had his mom brain washing him. He's grown now but still under her roof cuz Covid so there is still hope

As a parent you still feel like there had to be more you could have done
(01-29-2021, 11:11 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"guohua"  @"Ninurta" 

As a parent you still feel like there had to be more you could have done

But there isn't. You feed 'em and clothe 'em and do the best you can with 'em, then turn them loose on the world and the world does as it will with 'em.

Kids find their own way when they get "out there", and we have no real control over that. I did it, you did it, and now our kids are doing it.

Life goes on...

Just rest on your laurels knowing you did the best you could, and at least had a 50% average - some folks don't even get that!

(Also be forewarned that as humans get older, they usually get more conservative because of what they've seen with their own eyes over time. The ones that don't just ain't seen any real life.)