Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
John Kerry aka U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Climate
Look who they dug up this time !!

The Biden Klan has resurrected the likes of John Kerry (former Secretary of State after Hillary under Obama).

John is now known as the U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Climate !! (oh pleeeze ) 

John was active in negotiating the Paris Climate Agreements back under Obama 

He was in front of the White House Press Conference today and had the same old tired BS claims about climate 

Horrible bullshiest and lies abound !!!! 

Here we go again 

Millions of jobs at stake and they're trying to tell you the Climate agendas will create millions of jobs after millions of jobs get clipped and chopped 

Ass Backwards Agenda and you the Public get rooked 

Putin loving every scrumptious moment as Democrats wreck the U.S. energy business and help the Russian companies sell more oil and gas !!  tinylaughing

[Image: Biden-Mask-roflmao.gif]
Quote:John Kerry, the new “Climate Envoy” in President Joe Biden’s administration, admitted to reporters Wednesday in the White House briefing room that the problem of climate change would not be solved even if U.S. emissions were “zero.”

Kerry, who negotiated the Paris Climate Agreement as Secretary of State under President Barack Obama, was speaking along with National Climate Advisor Gina McCarthy at a briefing about the president’s forthcoming executive orders on climate change

He said:

That is why [Biden] rejoined the Paris Agreement so quickly. ‘Cause he knows that it is urgent. He also knows that Paris alone is not enough, not when almost 90% of all the planet’s omissions, global omissions, come outside of U.S. borders. We could go to zero tomorrow, and the problem isn’t solved. That is why today, one week into the job, President Biden will sign this additional executive set of orders to help move us down the road, ensuring that ambitious private action is global in scope and scale as well as national, here at home. Today, in the order that he will sign, that Gina has described to you, he makes climate central to foreign policy planning, to diplomacy, and to national security preparedness.

LINK--> John Kerry Admits: Even ‘Zero’ U.S. Emissions Won’t Solve Climate Change

Lurch is back !!?

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
What a disgraceful abomination this administration is proving to be and they haven't even gotten started yet.. minusculebonker
The wall construction in N.M. has been stopped with only a half mile left ... Are the illegals besides all the other freebies the dems will give them going to line up for the covid vax.. ? Furthermore states like N.M. and others get a large percentage of their tax revenue (38%) from oil and gas. Oklahoma is in the same boat I do believe.

Biden has already E.O.ed a new corporate tax increase from 21 to 28% with more probably to follow..
This is totally fine. Totally needed. And it is late. Most likely too late.

This is not going to be popular... But fuck it, i signed to be a member here, i did not sign in for a popularity contest.

Man-made climate change is real. Yes, climate has been changing for as long as there has been a climate. But to say that if we fill the oceans with plastic, drive around with with gas fueled cars, chop down out rain forests, pollute the air with endless flying... To say that it will not make a difference, is unrealistic to say the least.

It is a coping mechanism. To deny man-made climate change. That way, a person can deny his or her personal responsibility, regarding a real issue which will some day end us all, if we refuse to fix our ways. But people do what they do... go ahead, drive, fly, chop down, eat animals, and talk dirt online about the messengers, such as that kid Greta. (Yeah the mission was a failure... plenty of flying involved... but there was a message and conspiracy forums verbally murdered her, just like they are going to do to me now).
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(01-28-2021, 02:03 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: This is totally fine. Totally needed. And it is late. Most likely too late.

This is not going to be popular... But fuck it, i signed to be a member here, i did not sign in for a popularity contest.

Man-made climate change is real. Yes, climate has been changing for as long as there has been a climate. But to say that if we fill the oceans with plastic, drive around with with gas fueled cars, chop down out rain forests, pollute the air with endless flying... To say that it will not make a difference, is unrealistic to say the least.

It is a coping mechanism. To deny man-made climate change. That way, a person can deny his or her personal responsibility, regarding a real issue which will some day end us all, if we refuse to fix our ways. But people do what they do... go ahead, drive, fly, chop down, eat animals, and talk dirt online about the messengers, such as that kid Greta. (Yeah the mission was a failure... plenty of flying involved... but there was a message and conspiracy forums verbally murdered her, just like they are going to do to me now).

Problem is, there's no proof at all is there  tinylaughing
(01-28-2021, 02:03 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: This is totally fine. Totally needed. And it is late. Most likely too late.

I wouldn't "murder" you for having an opinion, but I do have a different opinion I'm willing to expound upon.

It is the very apex of human hubris to think mankind has the ability to destroy an entire planet. Can't be done. That's nothing more than mere mortals attempting to claim the thrones of gods to which they are not entitled. They will find the seat cushions to be a bit large for them.

Climate change is real, always has been, always will be. It's the "man made" part that is a sham. That is moneyed interests trying to make poor folks feel better about their dismal lives by imputing to them the powers of gods to destroy worlds... and rake in a fair bit of the poor folks' money in the process. Rich folks are aware that they are not gods, but they prefer to be rich mortals at the expense of the poor, and in order to accomplish that, they make the poor think they have some awesome powers... so what do folks with awesome powers need with money? Just give your money to us - we can make better use of it.

Where do folks think that "added" carbon comes from? Outer space? Has to be - if it were already here previously, then of course it could not be "added". The fact, the actual SCIENTIFIC fact, is that the carbon is here because it was always here. By making use of fossil fuels, people are not "adding" anything at all, They are RETURNING carbon that has previously been stolen from the ecosphere, the theft of which was a major contributing factor in generating ice ages. You know - those periods of time when the world froze over and nearly everyone died. They are returning Mother Earth to the equilibrium, the balance she had before the carbon was sequestered, locked away in a vault she could no longer access, and so she froze over instead.

Contrary to what the rich thieves and climate alarmists are telling us, CO2 is GOOD for the planet. It promotes the growth and diversity of life. Locking it away is what causes deserts to form. See, without CO2, plants suffocate - you don't have to cut down rain forests then, they die gasping. 

The sequestration of too much carbon in coal is what cause the Carboniferous Rain Forst Collapse 300 million years ago, before any men were here to cut down rain forests. They starved to death instead. That also led to the desertification of the planet in the Permian which immediately followed the Carboniferous Rain Forest Collapse.

It causes the planet to become unnaturally cool, leading to ice ages. A side effect of cold is that cold air will no longer hold as much moisture, which again slaps the rain forests. Moisture falls out of the sky as snow, and instead of melting, it becomes permanently locked up in ice caps, denying even more moisture that plants need to live. Rain forests not only die gasping, they starve and die of thirst, too.

Sea levels fall as more and more of their water gets locked up in the ever growing ice caps. That leaves even less surface area in oceans to evaporate water from to create rains... leading to an exacerbation of the dessicating climate.

As ice caps increase in size, they reflect more of the sun's energy back into space, absorbing less of it on the Earth's surface, intensifying the cold and increasing the problem.

Deserts form and increase their size. There's not enough moisture left not locked up in ice caps for the cold air to produce the precipitation necessary to populate them.

When the plants die, animals - including people - die with them, since there is no longer a source of food, either directly or indirectly through other animals who needed the plants to eat before they died of starvation.

"Combating Climate Change" is not our salvation, it is a recipe for our death. The rich folks stealing your money under the banner of "carbon credits" don't care at all about that. They will have died of old age and spent their last ill-gotten gain long before generations far into the future are struggling to survive on what "carbon credits" have left them to live on as they desperately attempt to eke out their meager existences in a land where their ancestors had an embarrassment of riches.

Just in my lifetime, I have noticed a remarkable improvement as we still emerge from the last ice age that nearly killed us all. When I was young, every bit of land around here that you could stand upright enough on to cut down a tree was naked, denuded of the primal forests that formerly covered it in favor of pasture for cows. The only original forests left were on mountain slopes where one could not stand up long enough to hold a chainsaw. Now, the forests are returning. Former pastures of my youth are covered in young, first growth timber. Brush and tangled liana vines are everywhere now, and increasing. This area I live in right now has been rated as either the second or third most biodiverse area on your planet. I can't recall which, but I do recall that it is just beneath the Amazon basin for biodiversity.

But, it's not just my lifetime. When I was a kid, I knew an old man who told me the river used to freeze over and stay frozen every winter when HE was a kid. They used to take horses and sleds out onto the frozen surface of the river and cut huge chunks of ice out of the surface, and take them back home by the sled full to fill "ice houses", packing them in sawdust for insulation to retain the ice through the coming summer months to keep their food cold enough to avoid spoilage.

It has been 40 years now since I last saw the river freeze entirely over... and it was a rare occurrence even back then.

200 and odd years ago, we had "the year with no summer". It was cold enough that winter remained throughout that year. Crops failed. People starved.

And THAT is what the "climate reformers" want to bring back to us. 

No thanks. I like my verdant greenery and ability to eat.

Now they have placed one of those rich thieves as "climate czar" to oversee How YOUR money is spent in the US to destroy the climate. Didn't he marry into the Heinz 57 family of rich folks? How much of YOUR money do you think he will slide into his pockets under the guise of "saving the planet" form your evil god-like planet destroying powers? He will be injuring the planet instead for the entire time he is picking your pockets.

That, too, is "setting the fox to guard the hen house".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-28-2021, 06:17 PM)xuenchen Wrote:

Problem is, there's no proof at all is there  tinylaughing

Nope... I gotta admit that. No scientific proof. But, for me, personally, a gut feeling and some bits of logic is enough. If we pollute everything all the time, stuff has to happen. And that sounded clumsy...

But i can't give you sources now to prove man-made climate change is real. Maybe one day i can.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
@"Ninurta" 

Comprehensive reply. I read half and there is a lot to mentally chew already. So no reply back now, but later. Following couple of days. Thank you.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Okay, @"Ninurta" 

It took me 4 days of not getting drunk, to read with focus, and with an attention span long enough. Thank you, Sir. That was a great reply minusculeclap 

We kind of view this from a different angle. But there is lots of stuff in your post which i can easily agree with.

Quote:It is the very apex of human hubris to think mankind has the ability to destroy an entire planet. Can't be done. That's nothing more than mere mortals attempting to claim the thrones of gods to which they are not entitled. They will find the seat cushions to be a bit large for them.

The planet will not be destroyed. Humankind will be, unless it as a whole fix it's ways. Cockroaches are animals that can survive from about everything, there will be those at least. Of course i am a mere mortal, God is God. My seat cushion is good.

Quote:The fact, the actual SCIENTIFIC fact, is that the carbon is here because it was always here. By making use of fossil fuels, people are not "adding" anything at all, They are RETURNING carbon that has previously been stolen from the ecosphere, the theft of which was a major contributing factor in generating ice ages. You know - those periods of time when the world froze over and nearly everyone died. They are returning Mother Earth to the equilibrium, the balance she had before the carbon was sequestered, locked away in a vault she could no longer access, and so she froze over instead.

Scientific facts can change. However, i do not know about this (Carbon is here because it was always here), and i believe you on this one. "Adding... Returning" Think of it this way: Me and you and a few more RN members are in a room, spending time. I have a massive fart within me. The fart is contained. If i release it, everyone suffers. And i know what an ice age is.

Quote:Contrary to what the rich thieves and climate alarmists are telling us, CO2 is GOOD for the planet. It promotes the growth and diversity of life. Locking it away is what causes deserts to form. See, without CO2, plants suffocate - you don't have to cut down rain forests then, they die gasping.

I know what photosynthesis is.

Quote:"Combating Climate Change" is not our salvation, it is a recipe for our death. The rich folks stealing your money under the banner of "carbon credits" don't care at all about that.

The rich folks and the ruling elite do not need our money. They have almost all of it. What they want now, is more control and power over citizens. Maybe total control and power. Good work to benefit the environment will not help them with that.

Quote:Now they have placed one of those rich thieves as "climate czar" to oversee How YOUR money is spent in the US to destroy the climate. Didn't he marry into the Heinz 57 family of rich folks? How much of YOUR money do you think he will slide into his pockets under the guise of "saving the planet" form your evil god-like planet destroying powers?

I don't know anything about the Heinz 57 family. I am not evil, i am not god-like and the planet will not be destroyed.

So it would be best to throw all climate deal agreements and regulations to the trashcan? The carbon has always been here, let's release it big time then. Every country and every factory and individual can pollute as much as they can?

We, humans, do not have god-like powers.

Okay some things to sum it up: Sea levels are rising. Deserts are expanding. Temperatures are rising. Grapes can be grown here outdoor these days (Southern Finland). While it may be more lush and green at some areas, there are more areas that where once grew crops, now grows nothing.

If you want to continue this discussion, i would be interested to read your reply. This is educating and food for thought.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(01-31-2021, 04:12 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: Okay, @"Ninurta" 

Quote:The fact, the actual SCIENTIFIC fact, is that the carbon is here because it was always here. By making use of fossil fuels, people are not "adding" anything at all, They are RETURNING carbon that has previously been stolen from the ecosphere, the theft of which was a major contributing factor in generating ice ages. You know - those periods of time when the world froze over and nearly everyone died. They are returning Mother Earth to the equilibrium, the balance she had before the carbon was sequestered, locked away in a vault she could no longer access, and so she froze over instead.

Scientific facts can change. However, i do not know about this (Carbon is here because it was always here), and i believe you on this one. "Adding... Returning" Think of it this way: Me and you and a few more RN members are in a room, spending time. I have a massive fart within me. The fart is contained. If i release it, everyone suffers. And i know what an ice age is.

Yes, the carbon has always been here. It's only been locked away from the climate cycle by being sequestered away underground, in fossil fuels. It got there by getting incorporated into organisms as they metabolized and then died and got deposited in the Earth, locking away the carbon they had removed from the atmosphere. That caused the Earth to cool enough to create ice ages. Now it is being released again, and promoting an explosion of life just as it did the first time it was free.

Don't fart. That adds to global warming. Methane is a far more potent greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide.

Quote:
Quote:Contrary to what the rich thieves and climate alarmists are telling us, CO2 is GOOD for the planet. It promotes the growth and diversity of life. Locking it away is what causes deserts to form. See, without CO2, plants suffocate - you don't have to cut down rain forests then, they die gasping.

I know what photosynthesis is.

So why do you promote a system that kills plants by making photosynthesis harder for them then?

Quote:
Quote:"Combating Climate Change" is not our salvation, it is a recipe for our death. The rich folks stealing your money under the banner of "carbon credits" don't care at all about that.

The rich folks and the ruling elite do not need our money. They have almost all of it. What they want now, is more control and power over citizens. Maybe total control and power. Good work to benefit the environment will not help them with that.

Nope, they don't need our money at all, but they are taking it all the same through their "carbon credit" ponzi scheme. It's part of the control mechanism they have developed to seize total control and power. They are part of the same thing. I think where we differ here is just what we see as a "benefit to the environment". I believe making life easier for the proliferation of plants is a benefit to all of us, an improvement to the Earth. You seem to believe otherwise. It's just a difference in opinion.

Quote:
Quote:Now they have placed one of those rich thieves as "climate czar" to oversee How YOUR money is spent in the US to destroy the climate. Didn't he marry into the Heinz 57 family of rich folks? How much of YOUR money do you think he will slide into his pockets under the guise of "saving the planet" form your evil god-like planet destroying powers?

I don't know anything about the Heinz 57 family. I am not evil, i am not god-like and the planet will not be destroyed.

The Heinz family got rich by making condiments and sauces, like ketchup and steak sauce ("Heinz 57" steak sauce). John Kerry married into it in order to improve his lot in life, including his financial portfolio. Kerry didn't make his money honestly, he married it.

No, you are not evil nor god-like, but the AGW Alarmists would like to get you to believe you have evil, god-like POWERS to destroy a planet. Not you, just your powers. That way, if they can get you to pay them to force you to rein in those powers, they get richer and gain more power and control, and you... and I... get less.

Quote:So it would be best to throw all climate deal agreements and regulations to the trashcan? The carbon has always been here, let's release it big time then. Every country and every factory and individual can pollute as much as they can?

Yes. 

You see, they are not dealing with "pollution" at all. What they are doing is trying to convince the populace that a gas necessary for the survival of plants, and therefore the animals who eat those plants, is actually not a good thing at all, it is a "pollutant". It's like declaring oxygen to be a pollutant. We'd die from that, but plants would not care at all, since their "oxygen" is CO2. The shoe is simply on the other foot. They want to suffocate plants, thinking that humans won't notice because we will not be gasping for oxygen. Not at first, anyhow. Remember, that oxygen we breath is produced as plants exhale during photosynthesis. Without CO2 and plants, we eventually don't get any oxygen, either.

SO - they need to scrap "climate agreements" and make agreements that address actual pollution instead.

Quote:Okay some things to sum it up: Sea levels are rising. Deserts are expanding. Temperatures are rising. Grapes can be grown here outdoor these days (Southern Finland). While it may be more lush and green at some areas, there are more areas that where once grew crops, now grows nothing.

If you want to continue this discussion, i would be interested to read your reply. This is educating and food for thought.

Yes indeed, sea levels are rising. They are not yet up to the levels they formerly enjoyed for most of Earth's history, but they are trying to get there. The rise is a combination of more water getting added from melting ice caps (which are abnormalities on Earth, going by history) and the expansion of liquids as they warm up. Somehow, people are being convinced that a return to normalcy is a bad thing.

Where are these alleged expanding deserts?

While there ARE areas that formerly grew crops and now grow nothing, that is more a function of lazy people than it is a function of bad land or climate. I live in one such area. When I was a kid, farms were everywhere. Now, they aren't, but only because people have stopped working them, not because the land has somehow "gone bad". It's still good, as the burgeoning forests in former pastures attest to.

I was looking through some old pictures taken in the front of this very house over 50 years ago when I was a child, and was amazed at the changes that have taken place in the land over my lifetime. Farms are gone, replace by a wild riot of random life. I don't consider life to be a bad thing.

In 1900, in the US, 97% of the population were farmers. Mostly small farms designed to feed a single family, but farmers all the same. Now the situation has flopped entirely the other way, and only 3% of Americans are farmers. It's not because the climate or the land is abandoning us, it's because too many people have decided "the good life" in the cities is the place to be. Like the AGW alarmists, they are neglecting the Earth, and the Earth will eventually neglect them as well if they continue.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Not for nothi'n, but some research might show how industry (not governments) are increasing renewable energy faster than the NWO Alliance wants because they're doing it without using authoritarian controls on people.

Europe may be close to 50% renewable electricity ? 

Check it out  tinycool