Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ICE Instructed To Let Illegal Aliens Go: ‘Release Them All’
Welcome my friends to the old USA... a land without borders where anyone and everyone can come to get all the freebies they could never have gotten from their home countries. Rape, pillage, and plunder if that is your hearts desire while feeding off the tit of the American tax payers; enjoy and invite all your friends...Welcome.

First week of the new administration and all things are just about as expected IMO.
Quote:[Image: ICE-detention-facility-758x499.jpg]
During former President Donald Trump’s all-too-short term, Americans were safer, generally speaking, than they were before he was elected.
They were also more successful, well-to-do, and able to enjoy a higher standard of living.
One of the reasons why both of these phenomena occurred is because Trump kept his campaign promise to shore up border security and enforce all immigration laws. The result: Less illegal immigration and fewer illegal immigrant criminals remaining in the country where they could have harmed our citizens.

But with the stroke of a pen, President Joe Biden has changed the safety dynamic for certain, even as parts of the country remain under siege by anarchist militants belonging to Antifa and Black Lives Matter.
Breitbart News reports:
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents, tasked with enforcing federal immigration law, are being instructed to free all detainees in their custody, as President Joe Biden’s administration halts deportations.

An internal January 21 ICE memo, independently reviewed by Breitbart News and first reported by Fox News’s Tucker Carlson, orders agents to “stop all removals,” including land and air deportations.
In addition, the memo tells agents that “all cases” of detainees in ICE custody are now to be considered “no significant likelihood of removal in foreseeable future” — suggesting all detainees will need to be released.
“Release them all, immediately,” the ICE official wrote to staff in the memo.
It’s not clear if rank-and-file ICE officials have complied with the order or even if they’ll comply, but you can bet that whoever issued it is going to be following up because the Marxist anarchists who are ‘handling’ Biden will.
And by the way, to put that safety aspect into some perspective, Breitbart reports that currently, ICE is holding “14,195 detainees in its custody, 71.45 percent of whom are convicted criminals or have pending criminal charges.”
This public policy disaster comes on the heels of an executive order — one of 17 signed by Biden on Inauguration Day — instructing the Department of Homeland Security to haltall deportations of all illegal aliens for 100 days.
“The initiative is a long-term goal of the open borders lobby, which has sought a permanent end to deportations,” Breitbart News added.

https://trendingpolitics.com/whoa-ice-in...-them-all/
(01-25-2021, 09:05 AM)727Sky Wrote: Welcome my friends to the old USA... a land without borders where anyone and everyone can come to get all the freebies they could never have gotten from their home countries. Rape, pillage, and plunder if that is your hearts desire while feeding off the tit of the American tax payers; enjoy and invite all your friends...Welcome.

First week of the new administration and all things are just about as expected IMO.
Quote:[Image: ICE-detention-facility-758x499.jpg]
During former President Donald Trump’s all-too-short term, Americans were safer, generally speaking, than they were before he was elected.
They were also more successful, well-to-do, and able to enjoy a higher standard of living.
One of the reasons why both of these phenomena occurred is because Trump kept his campaign promise to shore up border security and enforce all immigration laws. The result: Less illegal immigration and fewer illegal immigrant criminals remaining in the country where they could have harmed our citizens.

But with the stroke of a pen, President Joe Biden has changed the safety dynamic for certain, even as parts of the country remain under siege by anarchist militants belonging to Antifa and Black Lives Matter.
Breitbart News reports:
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents, tasked with enforcing federal immigration law, are being instructed to free all detainees in their custody, as President Joe Biden’s administration halts deportations.

An internal January 21 ICE memo, independently reviewed by Breitbart News and first reported by Fox News’s Tucker Carlson, orders agents to “stop all removals,” including land and air deportations.
In addition, the memo tells agents that “all cases” of detainees in ICE custody are now to be considered “no significant likelihood of removal in foreseeable future” — suggesting all detainees will need to be released.
“Release them all, immediately,” the ICE official wrote to staff in the memo.
It’s not clear if rank-and-file ICE officials have complied with the order or even if they’ll comply, but you can bet that whoever issued it is going to be following up because the Marxist anarchists who are ‘handling’ Biden will.
And by the way, to put that safety aspect into some perspective, Breitbart reports that currently, ICE is holding “14,195 detainees in its custody, 71.45 percent of whom are convicted criminals or have pending criminal charges.”
This public policy disaster comes on the heels of an executive order — one of 17 signed by Biden on Inauguration Day — instructing the Department of Homeland Security to haltall deportations of all illegal aliens for 100 days.
“The initiative is a long-term goal of the open borders lobby, which has sought a permanent end to deportations,” Breitbart News added.

https://trendingpolitics.com/whoa-ice-in...-them-all/

WELCOME TO EUROPE
The NWO really is every where and their plans for the majority of humanity sucks IMO... Make everyone equally miserable while the controllers get the best of the best of everything.
(01-25-2021, 09:05 AM)727Sk Wrote: This public policy disaster comes on the heels of an executive order — one of 17 signed by Biden on Inauguration Day — instructing the Department of Homeland Security to halt all deportations of all illegal aliens for 100 days.

The EO did not call for a release. It called for a halt of deportations for 100 days.

I personally read that as a fulfillment of a campaign promise that may or may not go anywhere. I despise Tucker Carlson, because to me, he is a snarky, pompous ass, that talks down to his followers, and feeds them manipulative BS, in an extremely condescending manner.

That is just me. Nowhere in that EO did it say to release detainees.

Just like in 2020 nowhere did Trump say to release immigrants being held in detention centers.

As long as we keep believing the deceptions that talking heads like Tucker keeps spewing, and following the disinformation that internet personalities and the media, are using to control what you think, believe, and do, we will have to take responsibility for where that path leads us.

A lie is a deliberate telling of information that you know is not true. When you tell that lie with the purpose to deceive, manipulate, and control the actions of others, to promote hatred, division, and conflict, it becomes a weapon.

I don't care who is President, and I don't care if you like the person, hate them, or love them, there is never an excuse to believe or spread weaponized lies in hopes of dividing and destroying this country. Anyone that does this, I can't view as a patriotic or a lover of this country. A President is only in office for eight years max. Our government didn't become the corrupt mess that it is overnight. We are not going to fix it over night, and it is not worth throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

This is not about Biden, it is about demanding the media tell the truth. I don't need commentary, I don't need anyone to tell me what I am supposed to think or believe. I think all talking heads, influencers, and propaganda, should be restricted on the internet. The internet is a tool, and it should be a place where facts can be left unfettered.

We have to be more discerning, because there really is a war on for our minds. That is all I have to say.

Report April 2020
ICE Releases Hundreds Of Immigrants As Coronavirus Spreads in Detention Centers
April 16, 2020

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus...on-centers

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(01-25-2021, 01:35 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 09:05 AM)727Sk Wrote: This public policy disaster comes on the heels of an executive order — one of 17 signed by Biden on Inauguration Day — instructing the Department of Homeland Security to halt all deportations of all illegal aliens for 100 days.

The EO did not call for a release. It called for a halt of deportations for 100 days.

I personally read that as a fulfillment of a campaign promise that may or may not go anywhere. I despise Tucker Carlson, because to me, he is a snarky, pompous ass, that talks down to his followers, and feeds them manipulative BS, in an extremely condescending manner.

Just like in 2020 nowhere did Trump say to release immigrants being held in detention centers.

As long as we keep believing the deceptions that talking heads like Tucker keeps spewing, and following the disinformation that internet personalities and the media, are using to control what you think, believe, and do, we will have to take responsibility for where that path leads us.

A lie is a deliberate telling of information that you know is not true. When you tell that lie with the purpose to deceive, manipulate, and control the actions of others, to promote hatred, division, and conflict, it becomes a weapon.

I don't care who is President, and I don't care if you like the person, hate them, or love them, there is never an excuse to believe or spread weaponized lies in hopes of dividing and destroying this country. Anyone that does this, I can't view as a patriotic or a lover of this country. A President is only in office for eight years max. Our government didn't become the corrupt mess that it is overnight. We are not going to fix it over night, and it is not worth throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

This is not about Biden, it is about demanding the media tell the truth. I don't need commentary, I don't need anyone to tell me what I am supposed to think or believe. I think all talking heads, influencers, and propaganda, should be restricted on the internet. The internet is a tool, and it should be a place where facts can be left unfettered.

We have to be more discerning, because there really is a war on for our minds. That is all I have to say.  

Report April 2020
April 16, 2020

As with Europe its the first step to unlimited importation.
Literally the last nail in the coffin for California. It will be over ran with illegals from South America, Asia and Europe, the Middle East and Africa.. I would expect if the borders are opened we will gain a quarter more in population by 2025, could be even more, NOT to mention communicable diseases.  Bad move, bad ..!! Frankly I don't think either Joe or Kamala wouldn't be removed from office, one way or another. Their party even turning on them for a boneheaded move like that. just saying.....

Not the opinion or stance of RN3, mine alone
(01-25-2021, 03:47 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Literally the last nail in the coffin for California. It will be over ran with illegals from South America, Asia and Europe, the Middle East and Africa.. I would expect if the borders are opened we will gain a quarter more in population by 2025, could be even more, NOT to mention communicable diseases.  Bad move, bad ..!! Frankly I don't think either Joe or Kamala wouldn't be removed from office, one way or another. Their party even turning on them for a boneheaded move like that. just saying.....

Not the opinion or stance of RN3, mine alone

We don't travel to California anymore for ANY Reason, the fuel prices are to high and we don't speck Mexican.
All my Herbs for my Clinic are Ordered from China or Taiwan now, for the last 5 years at least.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Report April 2020
April 16, 2020

That's correct. The EO just halted deportations for 100 days (boneheaded move if you ask me, but you didn't) and some lower level functionary at ICE panicked and sent out the order to "release them all" to HIS underlings. Chaos and panic ensued.

It was, apparently, a result of the EO being unclear and imprecise, combined with a panicky bureaucrat who read more into it than was there.

The situation is a lot like the EO folks are saying is calling for a "covid passport" to travel. That one is limited to a "feasability study" of modifications to the WHO vaccination card to include covid so far, and limited to testing for external people coming into the US, and certain mass transit methods traveling interstate like trains, planes and busses.

The BidenHarris Regime is bad enough without panicking people into thinking it's worse.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Report April 2020
April 16, 2020

You know, I have come to believe this way as well. Carlson, Alex Jones and the like are ' JUST as bad as, and also are media' They are cashing in on the hopes of dis-enchanted and riled Americans and whatever foreigners care to participate too. They try to foment discourse every bit as much as the known enemies. All under the guise of being in our court and  champions for the cause.   They have mortgages, braces, Porsche payments, network shopping bills, dirty cloths to wash just like the rest of the world. they occasionally hit a home run, but most of their prophetic winning battles never come to fruition. They are where you go in hope when the major media tidings are bad, hoping to find the news you 'want' to hear.
Ninurta...
"The BidenHarris Regime is bad enough without panicking people into thinking it's worse".

We at least should acknowledge the good, or lesser bad  things they do. Somewhere they will unknowingly do something beneficial. We needn't be obstructionist 'just because'   
just be Highly aware of their devil in the details and dishonesty.
(01-25-2021, 05:53 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Ninurta...
"The BidenHarris Regime is bad enough without panicking people into thinking it's worse".

We at least should acknowledge the good, or lesser bad  things they do. Somewhere they will unknowingly do something beneficial. We needn't be obstructionist 'just because'   
just be Highly aware of their devil in the details and dishonesty.

have you caught them doing anything good yet? I haven't.

As far as being obstructionist "just because" goes, sure I can. They did for 4 years, and I cannot figure out a reason not to return the favor, especially when everything I've caught them doing so far is destructive to the fabric of the nation. Old Joe himself set the tone - he claims to want "unity", but on his terms, without compromise, and at the same time is willing to villify and dehumanize everyone that won't get on his bus under his banner. that's not "unity" where I come from. We call that "surrender", "capitulation", or "compliance". "Unity", 'round here, is a two way street.

And that ain't what BidenHarris wants.

So they get what they get.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Agree'd...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.texastr...axton/amp/
Quote:Federal judge temporarily blocks Biden's 100-day deportation moratorium after Texas sues administration

The deportation moratorium was part of a package of immigration-reform measures the new administration proposed on Inauguration Day.

A federal judge in Texas has temporarily blocked the Biden administration's 100-day moratorium on deportations of some undocumented immigrants.

Federal Judge Drew Tipton on Tuesday issued the order after Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton sued President Joe Biden's administration late last week alleging the moratorium is unconstitutional and violates an agreement between the Department of Homeland Security and Texas.
“Within 6 days of Biden’s inauguration, Texas has HALTED his illegal deportation freeze,” Paxton tweeted after the order. “*This* was a seditious left-wing insurrection. And my team and I stopped it.”

Tipton’s restraining order is effective for 14 days as the state's case against the moratorium continues.
Paxton argued the state would face financial harm if undocumented immigrants were released into the state because of costs associated with health care and education, and said the moratorium would also lure others to come to Texas. Tipton, an appointee of former President Donald Trump who took the bench last year, agreed.
"Texas argues that 'the categorical refusal to remove aliens ordered removable will encourage additional illegal immigration into Texas,' thereby exacerbating its public service costs. Such injury is not, as a legal matter, purely speculative," he wrote. "The Court finds that the foregoing establishes a substantial risk of imminent and irreparable harm to Texas.
The American Civil Liberties Union of Texas, who filed a brief urging Tipton to deny Paxton's request, decried the ruling in a statement and argued Biden's move was legal.

“Paxton sought to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election by attempting to baselessly suppress votes; now he is attempting to force the Biden administration to follow Trump's xenophobic policies," said Kate Huddleston, attorney for the ACLU of Texas. "The administration’s pause on deportations is not only lawful but necessary to ensure that families are not separated and people are not returned to danger needlessly while the new administration reviews past actions.”

Biden’s proposed moratorium was signed just hours after he took his oath of office and was one of several immigration-related orders, which included a stop to border wall construction. The pause in removals was part a review and reset of enforcement policies within Customs and Border Protection, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services agencies as the Biden administration "develops its final priorities," according to a statement from the Department of Homeland Security.
The moratorium was to exclude any immigrant "suspected of terrorism or espionage, or otherwise poses a danger to the national security of the United States." Those who entered after Nov. 1 and those who have voluntarily waived any rights to remain in the country, according to a DHS memo.
Paxton had also challenged the moratorium on the grounds that it violated an agreement signed by the Trump administration and Texas. The agreement requires the DHS to give notice to states before changing any immigration polices. The Biden administration questioned the validity of the agreements, which was signed just weeks before former President Trump left office.

“The federal government has plenary power over the enforcement of federal immigration law, and an outgoing administration cannot contract away that power for an incoming administration,” the federal attorneys said in a filing. But Tipton said his decision wasn't based on those contracts.
"The issues implicated by that agreement are of such gravity and constitutional import that they require further development of the record and briefing prior to addressing the merits," Tipton wrote.
During a hearing last Friday, the Biden administration indicated it would consider an immediate stop from the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals if the restraining order was granted, Huddleston said.
The Biden administration also inherited a pending legal challenge from Paxton's office over an Obama-era program that has shielded tens of thousands of Texas’ undocumented immigrants from deportation. The 2012 Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, grants some undocumented immigrants a renewable, two-year work permit and a reprieve from deportation proceedings. Trump announced an end to the program in 2017 but the program has survived several legal challenges, including a 2020 decision by the U.S. Supreme Court that ruled the administration did not properly wind down the policy. But Paxton’s lawsuit, filed in 2018, is a separate challenge that questions the legality of the program.

Despite Tuesday's setback for Biden, his administration is reportedly planning to issue more executive orders on immigration this week on family reunification and the federal "public charge" rule for immigrants where a person could be denied a visa or green card if they received a government benefit.