Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Signs EO Seeking the Feasibility of Implementing Certificates of Vaccination
Big Grin 
Get ready Americans here comes Joey !!

He's got a new Executive Order that wants Agencies to "Explore" the "Possibilities" of creating "Certificates of Vaccination" for travel !!

YoHoHo and a bottle of rum!

The EO mentions "Consistent with applicable law" but never shows any existing laws or precedents making this legal or illegal !!

This is contained in a Big EO Titled: "Executive Order on Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel".

People who support Biden and Democrat policies have been having a hard week defending all the gaffes, boondoggles, conflicts of interests and screwups.

It's going to be a long 4 years and the defenders will be on full time+ covering everything up day by day roflmao.

Next we'll need a sworn affidavit that we believe in Global Warming too !!

[Image: Biden-the-Dragon.gif]

LINK-->  Executive Order on Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel

Quote:President Joe Biden signed an executive order on Thursday which may be the precursor to requiring proof of vaccination for air travel.

The executive order was entitled "Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel." Section 5 'International Travel' subsection 'e' the order read:

"International Certificates of Vaccination or Prophylaxis.  Consistent with applicable law, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of HHS, and the Secretary of Homeland Security (including through the Administrator of the TSA), in coordination with any relevant international organizations, shall assess the feasibility of linking COVID-19 vaccination to International Certificates of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (ICVP) and producing electronic versions of ICVPs."

The order also called for "agencies may impose additional public health measures for domestic travel."

The order also mandates masks on airplanes, trains, ferries, ships, bus services and inside airports.

LINK-->  Biden signs executive order seeking the feasibility of implementing ‘certificates of vaccination’ for international travel

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I don't see Joe lasting long, or Harris.... they are messing with the fabric of freedom, and that is a No No.
Warning. Don't fall for this being something that any President created.
I was told by several physicians back in April, that the COVID passport was in the works, and you would not be able to to travel without it.
My doctor told me a couple months ago the COVID passport will likely be required to travel, to shop, or to eat, in some places. He then showed me a couple of weeks ago, his passport.
They are indeed slow walking us to certification, registration, tattoos, and chips. This had nothing to do with who is President, this has all to do with those in control, and the Presidential puppet is not in control.

They succeed because they keep us duped, distracted, fighting, and pointed in the wrong direction. COVID and all that goes with it has nothing to do with the President, and whomever is President, has no control over it.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(01-25-2021, 01:55 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Warning. Don't fall for this being something that any President created.
I was told by several physicians back in April, that the COVID passport was in the works, and you would not be able to to travel without it.
My doctor told me a couple months ago the COVID passport will likely be required to travel, to shop, or to eat, in some places. He then showed me a couple of weeks ago, his passport.
They are indeed slow walking us to certification, registration, tattoos, and chips. This had nothing to do with who is President, this has all to do with those in control, and the Presidential puppet is not in control.

They succeed because they keep us duped, distracted, fighting, and pointed in the wrong direction. COVID and all that goes with it has nothing to do with the President, and whomever is President, has no control over it.

I read the actual EO. It doesn't call for any new "passports", it just calls for a feasability study on the potential for adding covid to the ICVP (International Certificates of Vaccination or Prophylaxis) - what we always called the "WHO Health Card", which is already a thing and has been for years and years. It has, ever since I can recall, always been a prudent move to contact State or WHO and find out which vaccines you need when travelling to foreign lands and getting them, to add them to your Health Card when traveling overseas. It can help you keep from picking up some truly nasty bugs "out there" that can wreck your whole year.

Additionally, it does call for verification of a recent covid test for travelers from overseas coming into the US, and for travelers on certain forms of mass transit traveling interstate, like planes, trains, and buses. No mention of recent testing being needed for interstate travel by POV.

The only place I've even seen mention of a "passport" are scare sites and your doctors. Doesn't matter to me - I'll go where I want, when I want, and if they don't like it they'll just have to shoot me to stop me.

As I mentioned in another thread, the BidenHarris Regime is bad enough that we don't need to make it sound even worse than it already is. 10 million people here already out of work, and BidenHarris want to add another 11 million illegals to that nearly immediately. Makes no sense unless they are intentionally trying to break the place. Personally, I think we ought to let the illegals take the US over, and move all the US folks to the lands vacated by them in Central America. Nicer climate down there, and the borders are shorter, easier to defend. In about 10 years, all the illegals would be trying to get back home "for a better life" wherever the Gringos are, and just find a big ol' wall stretched across the borders they used to violate with impunity. Seems kinda poetic to me.

Seriously - if they can't manage to handle a few thousand illegals violating a national border every day, what's a few more folks moving around without a "passport"? Undocumented is undocumented. If they can't handle the one, they won't be able to handle the other, either. Just go where you want, when you want, and ignore the edicts. the law of averages is on your side.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-25-2021, 05:56 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 01:55 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Warning. Don't fall for this being something that any President created.

I read the actual EO. It doesn't call for any new "passports", it just calls for a feasability study on the potential for adding covid to the ICVP (International Certificates of Vaccination or Prophylaxis) - what we always called the "WHO Health Card", which is already a thing and has been for years and years. it has, since I can recall, always been a prudent move to contact State or WHO and find out which vaccines you need when travelling to foreign lands and getting them, to add them to your Health Card when traveling overseas.

Additionally, it does call for verification of a recent covid test for travelers from overseas coming into the US, and for travelers on certain forms of mass transit traveling interstate, like planes, trains, and busses. No mention of recent testing being needed for interstate travel by POV.

The only place I've even seen mention of a "passport" are scare sites and your doctors. Doesn't matter to me - I'll go where I want, when I want, and if they don't like it they'll just have to shoot me to stop me.

As I mentioned in another thread, the BidenHarris Regime is bad enough that we don't need to make it sound even worse than it already is. 10 million people here already out of work, and BidenHarris want to add another 11 million illegals to that nearly immediately. Makes no sense unless they are intentionally trying to break the place. Personally, I think we ought to let the illegals take the US over, and move all the US folks to the lands vacated by them in Central America. Nicer climate down there, and the borders are shorter, easier to defend. In about 10 years, all the illegals would be trying to get back home "for a better life", and just find a big ol' wall stretched across the borders they used to violate with impunity. Seems kinda poetic to me.

Well sheeeeezzz.... just thinking out loud.. think about it.. It seems a little Biblical and in a "The mark of the beast" kind of way,  or just simply an erosion  of freedoms. A Great Many Folks will DEFY that proclamation here in the United States, it will go the way of Obama-care. 

But think of it in this way..... foreigners entering the United States ... Wouldn't those who believe in Covid feel more secure that the immigration/visiting policies were requiring some assurances? Perhaps a quarantee of testing, but if it was on your License, VA card, passport, might you feel more secure ?

But denying basic goods and services might hit a roadblock Constitutionally. Well except if the admin does an Executive Order.   A slippery slope there.
(01-25-2021, 06:18 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Well sheeeeezzz.... just thinking out loud.. think about it.. It seems a little Biblical and in a "The mark of the beast" kind of way,  or just simply an erosion  of freedoms. A Great Many Folks will DEFY that proclamation here in the United States, it will go the way of Obama-care. 

But think of it in this way..... foreigners entering the United States ... Wouldn't those who believe in Covid feel more secure that the immigration/visiting policies were requiring some assurances? Perhaps a quarantee of testing, but if it was on your License, VA card, passport, might you feel more secure ?

But denying basic goods and services might hit a roadblock Constitutionally. Well except if the admin does an Executive Order.   A slippery slope there.

Well, here's the thing about Executive Orders - they aren't what folks think they are. No Governor, not even President, can create an EO that tells you or I what we have to do. They aren't law, and don't carry the force of law. They are "executive directives", directing bureaucratic underlings on how to conduct the business of the State. They can't direct an underling to enforce a law that does not exist, and they can't create new laws, and they can't direct an underling to violate a law that DOES exist. Since you and I don't work for the executive branch of government, they mean Jack Schitt to us.

None of the EO's so far promote any sort of assurance. He's directing that a study be conducted into the feasability of testing White Europeans who come to America, and permitting mass violation of the southern border with impunity, and no testing. There are a lot more folks sneaking over that border every day than there are folks coming in from Europe legally, so his testing directive means Jack Schitt, too. It's like putting a band-aid on an amputation.

My license is fine just the way it is. I don't need any further "endorsements". last time I renewed it, they wanted to know if I wanted to bring it up to RealID compliance. I asked why I would do that, and they said "well, you'll need it to board an airplane or enter a Federal building." My days of boarding planes ended 20 years ago when TSA started searching behind the testicles of old white men for hidden Uzis, and under the boobs of 90 year old white grannies for bombs, and letting the abaya clad muslimah down the street pass unscathed unless she's making loud ticking noises... and if they ever want me in a Federal court house, I'm sure they'll find a way to get me there. Not my responsibility to do it for them... so I have no need for a "RealID".

Same goes for a "covid passport".

You are correct that when they start denying basic goods and services on that account, all hell will break loose. Not everyone is kind and understanding when they suddenly start starving by governmental edict. That sort of think will make some folks get downright mean.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Come-On, you know it's coming! [Image: Ben-Garrison-Fascist-Nazi-bill-gates-med...accine.jpg]  angermanagementneeded

[Image: aw7m0ixanls41.jpg?auto=webp&s=4aae41431c...9bbba8d123]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-26-2021, 01:54 AM)guohua Wrote: Come-On, you know it's coming! [Image: Ben-Garrison-Fascist-Nazi-bill-gates-med...accine.jpg]  angermanagementneeded

[Image: aw7m0ixanls41.jpg?auto=webp&s=4aae41431c...9bbba8d123]

smallcrackingup
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Fuck 'em.

My bluetooth armband accidentally fell off in the microwave when I was nuking a burrito and got zapped. Sorry 'bout that.

Fuck 'em.

(01-26-2021, 09:02 AM)Ninurta Wrote: .
Fuck 'em.

My bluetooth armband accidentally fell off in the microwave when I was nuking a burrito and got zapped. Sorry 'bout that.

Fuck 'em.

I don't have a blue-tooth, but if I had -and I'm English, it would of course, be crooked and brown!!!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8999]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.