Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Most people aren't aware of this, but a lot of information has come out lately regarding how our original constitution was sold out to London, and then the U.S. became a corporation. That's when we started being taxed and blah, blah, blah.

I was never interested in history in school, so I don't remember if this was taught or not. However, now it seems to be mentioned in lots of articles, videos, and talk shows. I've learned more about it over the past year than ever before. 

If you are learning about this for the first time, it's important to know, because what's coming has everything to do with our original U.S. Constitution. We're taking back our country!

Quote:D.C. is fenced off and  the President is never going back to the White House. But not for reasons you may be thinking.

We're getting a new Capitol y'all, if this turns out to be true. 

Quote:Fear not, there will be a new capitol built and an end to income taxes paid to the tax collectors of the Corporation that is now in the hands of a new administration. They went to all the trouble to steal a corporation whose assets are in the process of being seized.  Most did not see this coming for they did not even know their nation was a Corporation. But, it is indeed but now, no more are the states subject to it. Please read on to understand  the nature of the battle we are in.

Let's start from the beginning so you understand.

Quote:In 1871 a sedious act was performed by the Government.  A coup was made to rewrite the constitution and put WE THE PEOPLE in all capitals, under a new corporate contract transferring the United States of America into the new Corporation of the United States of America which transferred  the power of We The People and the constitution over to the new corporation. When they did that, it placed the citizens in the United States as property of the Corporation which was centered in Washington D.C..  This action made Washington D.C.  a FOREIGN ENTITY on American soil of sovereign states. It was established through a loan from the Vatican when D.C. was transferred into a city-state, and this corporate entity then ruled over the people. Citizens rights were taken from them in this process. No one realized this.

When they did the broker deal to get the loan from the Vatican, they did so via the Bank of London. At that time, they transferred all the property in D.C. Columbia over to the Corporate entity of D.C. a foreign corporation. 

Do you remember when the Vatican went dark a few days ago? It is rumored that our guys went in and took our gold back. This will be used to back the new dollar of the original U.S. in the not so distant future.
But, I'm jumping ahead.  Let's continue with the history lesson...

Quote:The forming of this corporation in D.C.  is of major importance to understand, for when President Trump signed an executive order in 2018 on Election Interference/Fraud for entities both foreign and domestic, it outlined how assets would be seized.  The President and the people knew and had the proof that a coup transpired out of the Corporation of the United States of America along with other foreign nations and was ignored by the Corporation in D.C.. They continued with their illegal steal, and the military is now in the process of seizing the assets of this foreign  country  known as THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.   It appears that President Trump’s executive order was actually directed at the Washington D.C. corporate swamp/cabal all along.  D.C. is now walled in and filled with military guard.

[Image: image-76.png]
Quote:President Donald J. Trump has moved out permanently for he cannot be president over a Sovereign Nation in a Foreign land, which is what the White House and Capitol are.  President Trump was voted in by We The People. Not the Corporation.

After  Donald J. Trump exits the White House, D.C. will be locked down because it will not be possible for a foreign ruler to rule over a sovereign country, therefore, the foreign ruler must be locked out. In this case, that would be this new administration.

Are you seeing now why all the fences went up and military was brought in before Pres. Trump left? It was to keep the new administration locked out of the new U.S.A. and ruling over our original Constitution. 
We are in our second revolution!

Quote:We are literally watching the reclaiming of the United States of America. What this means for We The People is many things. One of them is no more IRS. Watch and see how this plays out. It is a genius move.  God is in charge of this nation and is now leading his elect to restore this great nation called by his name.

A little backstory:

Quote:The City of London (that is the square mile within Greater London) is not technically part of Greater London or England, just as Vatican City is not part of Rome or Italy. Likewise, Washington DC is not part of the United States that it controls. These three entities have one goal and that is to do away with the old world order of sovereign nations and usher in a new global world order under one government rule under the iron fist of the cabal.

[Image: image-83.png?w=624]
These sovereign, corporate entities have their own laws and their own identities.They also have their own flags. Seen below is the flag of Washington DC. Note the three stars, representing the trinity of these three city-states, also known as the Empire of the City. (There is also high esoteric significance to the number 3.)

The government of the United States, Canada and Britain are all subsidiaries of the crown, as is the Federal Reserve in the U.S.. The ruling Monarch in England is also subordinate to the Crown. The global financial and legal system is controlled from the City of London by the Crown.

The square mile making up the center of Greater London is the global seat of power, at least at the visible level.

Washington DC was established as a city-state in 1871 with the passage of the Act of 1871, which officially established the United States as a corporation under the rule of Washington, which itself is subservient to the City of London.
Corporations are run by presidents, which is why we call the person perceived to hold the highest seat of power in the land “the president.”

The fact is the president is nothing more than a figurehead for the central bankers and transnational corporations (both of which themselves are controlled by High Ecclesiastic Freemasonry) that really control this country and ultimately call the shots.

Washington DC operates under a system of Roman Law and outside of the limitations established by the U.S. Constitution.The Unholy Trinity of Globalist Control: The Vatican, The City of London & Washington D.C. – (awakeandaware.ca)

In conclusion:

Quote:The Corporation called Washington D.C. is now a foreign entity on American soil of sovereign states. It was established through a loan from the Vatican when D.C. was transferred into a city state and this corporate entity.  It is now under seige for interferring with the elections of We The People of the United States along with the Vatican and the other foreign nations who interfered, such as Germany, Italy, China, et al.  They are now an enemy of the state and their assets shall be seized. Our miltary has already been taking down the giant as we have witnessed while all eyes were set on the voter fraud.

Read much more: Source

This operation is still underway. 
Remember during Trump's farewell speech he said he would be back in one form or another? 

Yes, he will. 

Donald J. Trump will be the leader of the United States under our original constitution.

I've heard people asking what will happen to our pensions, IRAs, and bank accounts?  The only thing I've seen while reading over articles is that each man, woman, and child will receive a large amount of gold, enough so that we live VERY comfortably for the rest of our lives. 

We'll have to wait and see if any of this happens, but for now, and from everything I've read/seen, it appears this is exactly what's happening. 

We will be going through some very bumpy rides while this operation continues, but in the end, things look very bright.

HOLD THE LINE! 

Life is going to be great for those willing to fight to keep our freedom. It should be over by late February, from what I hear, or at the VERY latest, April. I guess it depends on many factors, but in the end WE WIN!

smallgreenbananadancer
Should I call BS on this now, or wait until the end of April? I guess I'll wait until the end of April. It's only about 3 months to have to wait...

Taxes didn't begin in 1871. Did you every hear of "The Whiskey Rebellion"? That was fought over taxes. We've had them since the beginning of the nation.

If, as is claimed, the head of a corporation must be called "president", and "The City Of London" and "Vatican City" are both substantially similar corporations to "The Corporation of America", then who is called The President of London? Who is called The President of the Vatican?

If the Vatican had been attacked by US troops to reclaim our gold, there would have been lights... and explosions... and it would be all over the news right now. You do know The Vatican has their own army of mercenaries called "The Swiss Guard", right?

I mean, this whole thing can be disassembled piece by piece, but why bother? We only have to wait 3 months... and by then, they will have come up with another "just stay calm and wait a while longer for rescue" fantasy to keep the sheep docile while they fleece them unopposed.

But it WAS fun seeing DC ringed with razor wire and guards, and being able to fantasize for an instant that they have finally gotten all the criminals in prison, even if they had to build the prison around them while they sat...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

tinybiggrin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8985]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-21-2021, 09:19 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Should I call BS on this now, or wait until the end of April? I guess I'll wait until the end of April. It's only about 3 months to have to wait...

@"Ninurta", Go ahead and wait. It will give me time to search for another crow.   tinysure

This has been told by prophets who saw it in a vision (several prophets), and also was seen in the "looking glass".

I'm the one who said this is when we started paying taxes. See? I told you I didn't know much about history. I'll give you that one.
(01-21-2021, 09:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 09:19 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Should I call BS on this now, or wait until the end of April? I guess I'll wait until the end of April. It's only about 3 months to have to wait...

@"Ninurta", Go ahead and wait. It will give me time to search for another crow.   tinysure

This has been told by prophets who saw it in a vision (several prophets), and also was seen in the "looking glass".

I'm the one who said this is when we started paying taxes. See? I told you I didn't know much about history. I'll give you that one.

Please don't think I am trying to hammer you down or accusing you of spreading disinformation. You can only tell what you hear, and this is what you are hearing, and I do appreciate your reporting of it so that folks can be aware of what is being said, and vet it out for themselves. I'm just trying to caution you not to take it to heart, not to take the bait, or if you do, at least don't let them set the hook before you start fighting the line.

Now, you know me well enough to know that I'm pretty basic. I don't place any stock in modern "prophets" or a "looking glass". I had a Catholic "prophet" tell me a few years back that all Christians on Earth were going to convert to Catholicism by 2010 or 2012, and she was just as convinced of it as the staunchest Q-bit is of Q's current nebulous pronouncements... but it didn't happen. Didn't even come close.

I recall the "prophets" who took up the "Mayans say the world will end in 2012" hoax, yet here we are, well past 2012. Matter of fact, I've seen a LOT of modern "prophecies" come and go without a whimper, and you have, too. Who can forget the Nibiru hoax that they STILL keep occasionally reviving?

The biggest danger in these particular "prophecies" is that most of them are open-ended, and have no "best if used by" date. That way, they can keep stringing folks along with excuse after excuse, and keep the hoax going. Always demand an expiration date to "prophecies" to prevent that. If they won't give you one, they are most likely just trying to string you along, and making up the next installment of the hoax as they go.

All I'm saying is to examine what you are being told for the potential of likelihood before taking it to heart. Demand evidence. If you can't put that evidence in your pocket with a clinking noise, it's probably not evidence at all. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably isn't. Look for something verifiable in what they say. Something you can grasp in your hand NOW, as opposed to vague promises for a future that never gets here. If you can't find anything, you might want to step back and watch for a bit, to avoid disappointments... because disappointment and the concurrent loss of hope that accompanies it are the very worst effects of these "prophecies" and such.

Or, as my Dear Old Dad used to tell me, "believe nothing that you hear, and only half of what you actually see". Or, as I was fond of telling my own son, "Always HOPE for the best, but always PLAN for the worst".

ETA: And yeah, if it turns out I am wrong, then I'll admit it right here, which means you have to keep track of two pages now, and if it goes that way I'm gonna have to kill another crow. But not after the end of April. If it hasn't happened by then, it's not going to. Don't let them push the deadline ahead yet again, and keep stringing folks along for the next installment of the hoax. Hold them to what they've already told you. Don't accept any rumor that is spoiled and past it's expiration date.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Taxes didn't begin in 1871. Did you every hear of "The Whiskey Rebellion"? That was fought over taxes. We've had them since the beginning of the nation.

If, as is claimed, the head of a corporation must be called "president", and "The City Of London" and "Vatican City" are both substantially similar corporations to "The Corporation of America", then who is called The President of London? Who is called The President of the Vatican?

If the Vatican had been attacked by US troops to reclaim our gold, there would have been lights... and explosions... and it would be all over the news right now. You do know The Vatican has their own army of mercenaries called "The Swiss Guard", right?

I mean, this whole thing can be disassembled piece by piece, but why bother? We only have to wait 3 months... and by then, they will have come up with another "just stay calm and wait a while longer for rescue" fantasy to keep the sheep docile while they fleece them unopposed.

But it WAS fun seeing DC ringed with razor wire and guards, and being able to fantasize for an instant that they have finally gotten all the criminals in prison, even if they had to build the prison around them while they sat...

I remember something like this all over the internet back around 2008. They were conning people into believing they could become sovereign, and they didn't have to pay their taxes.

I don't remember the exact particulars, but a lot of people got into serious trouble listening to this folk on the internet.

I don't know what people get out of spreading lies and deceiving people they don't know and will likely never see. Maybe it is just something they like to construct in the minds. Maybe they are just plain sick.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(01-22-2021, 12:17 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I remember something like this all over the internet back around 2008. They were conning people into believing they could  become sovereign, and they didn't have to pay their taxes.

I don't remember the exact particulars, but a lot of people got into serious trouble listening to this folk on the internet.

I don't know what people get out of spreading lies and deceiving people they don't know and will likely never see. Maybe it is just something they like to construct in the minds. Maybe they are just plain sick.

Nowadays, it's all about clicks and followers. Content can be monetized without actually picking the pockets of The Loyal Followers, when all they have to do is click , follow, and keep on clicking and following.

The last major hoax I dealt with was all about selling books to fleece The Faithful, but revenue streams have morphed, changed, and grown since then such that direct sales are no longer necessary.

Follow the money.

(01-22-2021, 12:41 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Nowadays, it's all about clicks and followers. Content can be monetized without actually picking the pockets of The Loyal Followers, when all they have to do is click , follow, and keep on clicking and following.

The last major hoax I dealt with was all about selling books to fleece The Faithful, but revenue streams have morphed, changed, and grown since then such that direct sales are no longer necessary.

Follow the money.

I forgot about the clicks and followers.

I have three friends I love dearly, that are sending me videos and folk to follow almost daily. Five seconds into their spiel you now that it is pure BS, but if I out one, they are on to the next. I think they just want to believe so badly, that they will believe anything.

One of the friends I fear for, because she has clinical depression, and I don't mean the garden variety kind. She really is mentally impaired, though she is fully functional. I have another friend that is in her nineties and she is being robbed blind by these prophets and online pastors.

So some of these people are crooks, and some are dangerous.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Lots of cool conspiracies about the United States and some possible "coincidences"  tinycool

Like 2 good correlations with The East India Company.

1. The First United States Flag, the Grand Union Flag, (not our current Betsy Ross style) was very "similar" to the flag of East India Company. Flags

2. The East India Company "officially" dissolved 2 years after the 1871 United States "restructuring".

One interesting claim is:

The U.S. became the new "Boundary Headquarters" and "Name Change" for the East India Company.

Very deep details exist  tinycool

One "Theory" was about the Boston Tea Party (false flag) and The Stamp Act (1765)

Study the East India Company and assemble some ideas !!  tinybiggrin

Compare the East India Company's private military expeditions to the U.S. Military/Political expeditions starting in earnest after 1871.
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I don't know if this is disinformation or truth, but this story is certainly interesting, and it does follow along with things I've seen happening and connects some dots. Still, I wait to see what the near future holds. 

This report was released yesterday by John B. Wells. He isn't known to put out disinformation, so that fact alone gives me hope that it might be true. 

BREAKING: US Military at the White House Arresting Congress

Quote:Special Operations (SOF) units including 4,000 deputized National Guard soldiers acting as US Marshalls, have served indictments on, or were about to arrest 67% of Congress. Early Mon. morning 25 Jan.

between 3 and 6 am Military vans, buses and police cars, along with a multitude of police and Military troops, were very busy at a blacked out White House. “I just watched everyone in the White House arrested” declared an unnamed person doing one of the two videos shown below. (Video contains graphic language)

See the report to watch the video: Source

Quote:Even though the Mass Media have refused to report it, the US has been functioning under Martial Law since Sat. 9 Jan. An Interim Military US Government was actually running the US and they saw President Biden as a treasonous agent. A few days before Joe Biden’s Inauguration and due to foreign interference in the 2020 Presidential Election, Trump had instigated the Insurgency Act, declared Martial Law and deferred his power to the US Military.

Early Mon. morning 25 Jan. between 3 and 6 am a blackout occurred in Washington DC around the White House. According to two separate videos taped at the scene, police and US troops were everywhere in the darkness. Military vans, buses and police cars pulled up to the White House, loaded passengers, took them down the road and across a bridge and then some vans came back empty to do a repeat.

Mustang Medic’s recording showed many buses and vans, some marked as Military, entering the Capitol grounds. Several people were taped getting out of their cars, showing IDs to guards and then walking into the grounds.

When it was over and seemingly on Q, fireworks lit up the sky. Reports from those on the ground claimed that by later that day the White House was closed up tight and remained so as of right now.

Evidently Biden’s team was not in the White House, but detained and arrested behind the scenes. The US Military was expected to have arrested Harris on charges of treason, while invoking the 25th Amendment on Biden because of his dementia and subsequent inability to hold office. (The Deep State had plans to invoke the 25th on Biden, put Harris in his place and Pelosi as VP. Not going to happen). On Fri. 22 Jan. a Juan O Savin reported that the US Interim Military Government was about to arrest Joe Biden and his traitor Deep State politicians in DC. Crimes of these elite politicians have recently been exposed from findings of the Russia hoax Mueller probe, impeachments of Trump and Obamagate.

It was reported that to date, 260 global elites have been served, “The deal that they got was that if they gave information that was useful, they could have a better death, or a jail cell for life. Obama gave up Michelle, and then breached his warrant.

There's more to this report you can read from the article itself. 

The question I have is, if Biden and his staff were arrested, who is the person we see signing all these EOs?  

If you look at the earlobes on these two men, you'll see they are different. One has the hanging lobes, and the other has attached lobes. Ears are the one thing that can't be disguised, I've heard. 

[Image: 385ce0f04352d7fc.png] 

And what about Kamala? Does she also have a double?  
Will we wake up in a few weeks to learn this was all just a terrible illusion they have put us through while the military does it's round up of bad guys?
Was all this necessary to allow those still asleep time to wake up and realize what life under Biden would be like?
I feel like something is definitely off with this timeline. Just doesn't seem/feel real to me. I hope I'm right.
@"Mystic Wanderer" 

No idea if there is anything to these rumors.  I would offer, though, that time is running out for any direct action to be taken.  If we go into February as is, I fully expect the country to be seriously damaged in the next four years by the fraud who has claimed the office of president.

You are correct, there is a lot of disinformation floating around and I suspect at least some of it is bait to identify people the Biden administration consider to be opponents.

The police and federal LE won't help.  They'll follow orders from their superiors, come what may.  Sad to say, but it has always been thus.

The generals are very comfortable with their perks of office.  I doubt they'll rock the boat.  So here we are.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]