Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Federal Prisons on Lockdown for Inauguration
Why?   They think Republicans are going to storm them to free the incarcerated? 

https://www.npr.org/sections/insurrectio...ent-events

And as an aside.....sure, this is what a real inauguration of a genuinely elected president looks like.   Click if you want to see more detail. 

[Image: inauguration.jpg]
So many questions. A prison on lockdown. Isn't that redundant? Sort of what a prison is all about? What do they believe the threat is? And why inauguration day? And NPR felt this was news worthy? 

Now I will be thinking about this all morning. How could prison breaks nationwide possibly play into the regular change of Executive.
I can’t think of any reason to announce they are putting prisons on lockdown. The whole point of having a prison is for it to be locked. 

Nothing about this inauguration makes one bit of sense.
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(01-17-2021, 05:29 PM)VioletDove Wrote: I can’t think of any reason to announce they are putting prisons on lockdown. The whole point of having a prison is for it to be locked. 

@"VioletDove", that's because this is the first time we've elected a China President for the U.S.  Expect to see lots of things from here on out that don't make sense. This is a new world for all of us here. The "New World Order".
(01-17-2021, 04:02 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: So many questions. A prison on lockdown. Isn't that redundant? Sort of what a prison is all about? What do they believe the threat is? And why inauguration day? And NPR felt this was news worthy? 

Now I will be thinking about this all morning. How could prison breaks nationwide possibly play into the regular change of Executive.

Yeah, I really don't understand it.  I was hoping one of you guys would have a guess.
(01-17-2021, 05:29 PM)VioletDove Wrote: I can’t think of any reason to announce they are putting prisons on lockdown. The whole point of having a prison is for it to be locked. 

So true.
(01-17-2021, 04:02 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: So many questions. A prison on lockdown. Isn't that redundant? Sort of what a prison is all about? What do they believe the threat is? And why inauguration day? And NPR felt this was news worthy? 

I got a couple stickers on ebay. One will be upside-down and the other I will put above it, guess which  ? :)  
[Image: s-l1600-1.jpg]

[Image: s-l500.jpg]

I couldn't help myself....
(01-17-2021, 08:57 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:

I got a couple stickers on ebay. One will be upside-down and the other I will put above it, guess which  ? :)  
[Image: s-l1600-1.jpg]

[Image: s-l500.jpg]

I couldn't help myself....

Just got our [Image: aa909e9c1767584a83cc329e7928f381_1024x10...1610843320]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
My husband just ordered two [Image: 278db9eccb1b29879b995f0f862673c2_1024x10...1610843285]
and two [Image: c8bb4c3ff160ae1fc0cedd8df7150fdf_1024x10...1610489771] as gifts.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]