Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President Trump Releases Declassified Spygate Files
Whoa Boy!  Here it is... FINALLY! 
I wonder if all the National Guard and Armed Forces in DC is to protect the swamp once the public learns of the corruption the Left has done?

Without further hesitation...

[Image: GettyImages-1230547965.jpg?h=7d781131&itok=-SVz9nBd]

Quote:A bombshell revelation in the remaining FBI documents on Russia collusion shows that the entire narrative was created and leaked to the news media to neutralize Hillary Clinton’s concern that her email scandal hadn’t gone away.
Well!

This might get interesting... and here I sit, without any popcorn!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

BREAKING (READ): 11 "Crossfire Hurricane" transcripts released from FBI's secret probe of Trump campaign

Have fun. I'm sure there will be more to come. 
I watched an interview with James Comey on BBC's 'Newsnight' on Wednesday evening and considering
the quotes from the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding Comey's conduct through the 'Trump/Russia'
collusion fiasco, his attitude was very telling.

Quote from the Hearing:
“Former FBI Director Comey and his deputy Mr. McCabe, through their incompetence and bias,
have done a great disservice to the FBI and DOJ, and the senior DOJ leadership who signed off
on the work product called the Crossfire Hurricane investigation have created a stain on the
department’s reputation that can only be erased by true reform..."

Here's the biased soft-soaped interview.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
As We have five days until inauguration and a plethora of damning accusations surface and while conspiratorial political members actions come to light, not the least James Comey's miss-deeds, can we possibly think that there will be a peaceful transition or rather 'Steal' as January twentieth approaches ?? 
It would be polyanistic to think a smooth procession would occur. 

It's a near certainty, in fact it IS a certainty there will be civil unrest. And the likes of which the US government has never seen, dare I say the world. Blood will be spilled, death, murder and beatings, burning and destruction will accompany and follow Biden's inauguration if it is not postponed to a secret place and later date. Only a person comatose or mentally vacant would not guess at the events to take place inFour days.... 
This Sunday we look forward with apprehension and angst at the coming dangerous revolt we will experiance. Many of us will be too old to participate and will watch on TV's and Cable as biased news agencies and media steps up their drive to crucify President Trump, to tarnish and destroy His legacy. There will be little resembling truth as media has their most astute wordsmiths construct oratories defaming President Trump.

And yes, there will be Mass Insurrection to take place. Not by Terrorists, but by Patriots, indeed those fed up with the lies, corruption and election manipulations. The title of insurrectionists, terrorists and revolutionaries will be replaced by Patriots, indeed Patriots who will not accept the crime thrust upon them.
Hope for the best if you want the same same corrupt government, but Expect the worst this twentieth of January.

This does not represent the opinion or policy of RN3, it is solely my opinion @. Plotus
I predicted quite a while back that no matter who won, there would be strife. If Trump won, the Left would continue to prosecute their assault on America, and if Biden won the Right would start theirs. I was only partially right - I did not see it unfolding like this. I was under the mistaken impression that the Left only reacts emotionally, while the Right tends more towards thinking. As it turns out, the Right seems to be as incapable of thought in groups as the left is. They are just as susceptible to having their herd turned and directed by inimical forces.

A thinking revolt would not start with mass street actions as the Left did. It would target specific combatants. The revolt would start with sniper fire, not masses of torches and pitchforks.

So, now, it's anyone's guess which way this goes. Unthinking revolts are pretty easily put down. They have no strategy, and useless tactics. Their actions are more dangerous to common folk than they are to thinking folk, and when that happens, common folk turn against them, and by default jump into bed with their enemies.

You cannot successfully prosecute a revolution without the support of the very people they are alienating.

Welcome to the new USSA.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Something an old friend sent.

[Image: FISA-Abuse-Timeline.jpg]

ETA: https://cdn.epoch.cloud/assets/static_assets/FISA-abuse-timeline.jpg
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(01-16-2021, 08:33 PM)Snarl Wrote: Something an old friend sent.

[Image: FISA-Abuse-Timeline.jpg]

ETA: https://cdn.epoch.cloud/assets/static_assets/FISA-abuse-timeline.jpg

Thanks for that. I was supposed to receive this when I subscribed to The Epoch Times, but I never did.  Something to keep for future history lessons to children.
(01-16-2021, 07:51 PM)Ninurta Wrote: A thinking revolt would not start with mass street actions as the Left did. It would target specific combatants. The revolt would start with sniper fire, not masses of torches and pitchforks.

Would've been okay with me if they'd burnt the Capitol Building to the ground.  That would have been followed by 'a need' to do great harm to the employees of the government as well.

Everyone wants to mentally set the rank-and-file types to the side while they do their dirty work.  But, if you think about it, what does the dirty work consist of exactly.  Probably getting rid of all the bloated/bureaucratic agencies in the area.  I'd like to see the IRS and FBI go away very quickly.  We used-to-not-haves ... next on the chopping board.

Better quit now while my BP is still manageable.  LOL
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Not the Spygate file, but Hunter Biden's.  I'll just drop ANY docs I come across here so they will all be in one place. 

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/d..._FINAL.pdf
Certainly you have been watching many news sources. Cable and TV along with Youtube.

Have you noticed that the Voices don't seem to match the Mouths.... Watch close next time you turn them on and you will see...
(01-17-2021, 03:51 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: Certainly you have been watching many news sources. Cable and TV along with Youtube.

Have you noticed that the Voices don't seem to match the Mouths.... Watch close next time you turn them on and you will see...

I don't watch very many Cable TV news. Only way I see them is if they are on a news clip on Twitter.  Sometimes the audio gets mismatched to the video, especially when someone is recording one channel to another channel. 
Could be some hanky panky though in some of them too.
DECLASS JUST NOW DROPPED!   smallgreenbananadancer 

(01-20-2021, 04:01 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
DECLASS JUST NOW DROPPED!   smallgreenbananadancer 

No.1

Quote:Dated July 17, 2020 on the judiciary.senate.gov website.
PRESS RELEASE:
AUGUST 09, 2020
Newly Declassified Document Indicates FBI Misled Congress on Reliability of Steele Dossier

'Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) today released a newly declassified
FBI document that indicates the Bureau misled the Senate Intelligence Committee in 2018 about the Steele dossier’s
Primary Sub-source and, therefore, the reliability of the Steele dossier. 

“This document clearly shows that the FBI was continuing to mislead regarding the reliability of the Steele dossier.
The FBI did to the Senate Intelligence Committee what the Department of Justice and FBI had previously done to the
FISA Court: mischaracterize, mislead and lie. The characterizations regarding the dossier were completely out of
touch with reality in terms of what the Russian sub-source actually said to the FBI...'
SOURCE:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Maybe a bit off topic, but I'll post the list of pardons and commutations here as well.

President Donald J. Trump granted pardons to 73 individuals and commuted the sentences of an additional 70 individuals.

Quote:https://breaking911.com/breaking-white-h...ent-trump/
Durham has "big break" in his criminal investigation.

"It’s a very active criminal case,” Solomon said, “a lot of witnesses, a lot of negotiation with lawyers. The big news is that a former member of the Comey-McCabe inner circle, one of the senior FBI executives --- I don’t know which one yet --- one of them has begun cooperating, and that’s opened up a tremendous amount of internal knowledge, being able to describe the nuances of evidence. Very big breakthrough for John Durham.”

Read the full report here: LINKY
(03-10-2021, 04:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Durham has "big break" in his criminal investigation.

"It’s a very active criminal case,” Solomon said, “a lot of witnesses, a lot of negotiation with lawyers. The big news is that a former member of the Comey-McCabe inner circle, one of the senior FBI executives --- I don’t know which one yet --- one of them has begun cooperating, and that’s opened up a tremendous amount of internal knowledge, being able to describe the nuances of evidence. Very big breakthrough for John Durham.”

Read the full report here: LINKY

Let's see who will end up in prison !!  tinysurprised
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]