Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
recent post/threads
Just a suggestion : Place the recent post part of the discussion page at the top. When I log on that is the first area I check.. If I want to post something then I scroll down through all the different forum topics. Don't know what kind of problem that would be or how much work ? Talk it over with the other MODS and see what they have to say..

Then the individual forums would be placed after the recent post. minusculebeercheers
(08-07-2016, 08:54 AM)727Sky Wrote: Just a suggestion : Place the recent post part of the discussion page at the top. When I log on that is the first area I check.. If I want to post something then I scroll down through all the different forum topics. Don't know what kind of problem that would be or how much work ? Talk it over with the other MODS and see what they have to say..

Then the individual forums would be placed after the recent post. minusculebeercheers

That's not a bad idea, Sky.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-07-2016, 08:54 AM)727Sky Wrote: Just a suggestion : Place the recent post part of the discussion page at the top. When I log on that is the first area I check.. If I want to post something then I scroll down through all the different forum topics. Don't know what kind of problem that would be or how much work ? Talk it over with the other MODS and see what they have to say..

What are you seeing it on?  I'm on my desktop, and that's how it already is for me.   tinybighuh
I TOO AM ON A DESK TOP.. long list of forums are first then recent threads/post.
Also, on the Portal page on left side, is list of recent posts too.
That is what I usually go by myself mostly.

Having said that, Solarius still has a couple of tricks up his sleeve to play with, when time permits him.   :smallwink:

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Using ff on mobile set to desktop view it appear on bottom ....  or maybe had one too many an my mobile upside down again .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Oh hey @"727Sky" , just thougt about something that might would help limit the forums until Sol comes up with something.

You can 'close' the forums up so all that is showing is the main header.

Simply click on the small rectangle icon on top right.

[Image: dfa35bdf66d245c889f4b8aaf2ac599f.png]

And then to open them, re-click the rectangle icon

Hope that helps for the time being

a.k.a. 'snarky412'