Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How the vote was flipped confession from Italy
Under a sworn statement which has been submitted to Congress the 6th day of January. Will it matter ?

(01-07-2021, 06:54 AM)727Sky Wrote: Under a sworn statement which has been submitted to Congress the 6th day of January. Will it matter ?

It's terrifying to think -if true, that it won't matter. It'll mean that US-funded intelligence organisations make
decisions outside and inside the US of who rules countries.

'Scary as fuck' is the official comment.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I think people need to now understand that Biden could be on TV , drop his pants and shout "We fucked you all" and it would change nothing. I have read enough in my life and seen how people in power have changed the truth, and if the media is supporting the lie then the lie becomes true.
Here we can all see how the truth has little power if the media supports the lie, and we have now the world media supporting the lie.
The truth has no place to tell its story.
(01-07-2021, 06:54 AM)727Sky Wrote: Under a sworn statement which has been submitted to Congress the 6th day of January. Will it matter ?

Thanks, I posted this to FB. We'll see  how long before it is removed or Before I am Banned
(01-07-2021, 06:26 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:

Thanks, I posted this to FB. We'll see  how long before it is removed or Before I am Banned

Worry not , if FB kicks you out, we will still have you  minusculebeercheers
Here is a timeline of truths and lies harvested from events yesterday. Watch the MSM, be fed the twisted lies.
Watch this video from people who were there, learn the truth.  Your choice.