Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White House
(06-30-2021, 08:30 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is long article, but worth reading every word, that brings more light on what really happened on Jan. 6 at the Capitol. 

Just a short paragraph to hook you.   tinybiggrin

Quote:Is it possible that the Oath Keepers, the most prominent antigovernment group in the United States, has been run, in effect, by the United States government itself — and nobody has mentioned it until now?

Revolver News generated tremendous discussion and controversy with our previous piece exploring the possibility that some of the unindicted individuals referred to in the 1/6 charging documents may be undercover agents or informants.
With this piece, we intend to focus this discussion on a single individual, Person One; i.e., Stewart Rhodes — the leader of the Oath Keepers.

Read the Full Article

How cute. A propaganda piece in plain sight! Oath Keepers is not "an antigovernment group", but the article states that it IS, right up front, to set the tone and lead the reader into what it hopes is a foregone conclusion that the reader will not question.

"Oath Keepers" is predicated on an oath taken to SUPPORT the government, against all enemies, foreign and domestic. They are not "antigovernment", they are "anti-government usurpation by enemies". They are FOR legitimate government.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta", I was thinking the same thing. I think what the article is focused on is the fact that the leader of the group has not been indicted, while many around him has been. 
They just arrested a 60 yr old woman for walking into the building while the Capitol Police stood there holding the door open for her. There are pictures on Twitter. 

This probably IS a propaganda hit piece on the Oath Keepers, sneaking negative words into the article to influence one's opinion. 

Quote:In this article we focus our scrutiny and our suspicion on one individual, Person One, otherwise known as Stewart Rhodes, the leader of the paramilitary Oath Keepers group. 
(07-01-2021, 03:39 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta", I was thinking the same thing. I think what the article is focused on is the fact that the leader of the group has not been indicted, while many around him has been. 
They just arrested a 60 yr old woman for walking into the building while the Capitol Police stood there holding the door open for her. There are pictures on Twitter. 

This probably IS a propaganda hit piece on the Oath Keepers, sneaking negative words into the article to influence one's opinion. 

Quote:In this article we focus our scrutiny and our suspicion on one individual, Person One, otherwise known as Stewart Rhodes, the leader of the paramilitary Oath Keepers group. 

I think they may be trying to conflate Oath Keepers with more militant groups such as the "III%ers" in the minds of the readers. They also use prejudicial words presented as foregone conclusions in the article, like "antigovernment" and "paramilitary". While Oath Keepers are composed of former military, and former and current law enforcement, sometimes all in the same person, they are not "paramilitary" by any definition I know of.

The word "paramilitary" has been a dirty word since the says of Central American banana republic "revolutions", when anyone who was a "bad guy" was described as being a "paramilitary" or a "right wing death squad" or a "militia member", while their exact mirror images on the Leftist side were described as "guerrillas" or "revolutionaries" or "freedom fighters". taht gave the term "paramilitary" it's current negative coonotation.

In actuality, ALL current US police forces - Federal, State, and Local - are "paramilitaries". They are NOT "military", but are organized, equipped and operated on the same model - right down to wearing the same fatigue uniforms as the established military in many cases -  especially since DHS has gotten in on the act and instituted "fusion Centers" in their effort to militarize local police units.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

More Evidence Reveals DC Police Attacked Trump Protesters on Jan. 6, Hurled Flash Bombs at Crowd, and Now Dirtbag Chris Wray, Democrats, Media and DC Police Refuse to Release the Evidence

Source
President Trump hints he knows who shot Ashli Babbitt at the Capitol on January 6.

Quote:Donald Trump believes he may know who was responsible for shooting Ashli Babbitt on January 6 at the Capitol and if he is correct it is a blockbuster.

The 45th President of the United States was interviewed by Fox News host Maria Bartiromo on Sunday and he said he heard the shooter was connected to a top Democrat.

“I want to talk about that because Ashli Babbitt, a wonderful woman, fatally shot on January 6th as she tried to climb out of a broken window. Her family has spoken out, her family has been on Tucker Carlson and they want answers as far as why this wonderful woman, young woman, who went to peaceful protest was shot,” Bartiromo said.

“Do you have any information? There is speculation that this was a security detail in a leading member of Congress’ security detail — a Democrat. What can you tell us in terms of who shot Ashli Babbitt?” she said.

“People want to know [who shot Ashli Babbitt] and why,” he said in the interview. “I’ve heard also that it was the head of security for a certain high official. A Democrat. It’s gonna come out.”

And it did come out. 

There was a post I saw on Twitter yesterday, but they have buried it in my bookmarks, so I won't be posting it here.
Anyway, it said that Michael Bird is the head of security for Chuck Schumer. For the life of me, I can't remember the guy's name that posted it, but he was someone who would know. 

Quote:If that is true, and no evidence was presented to prove the claim, it would be a scandal of gigantic proportions.

Source

I think it was all planned ahead of time. 
The shooter doesn't only belong to security for one of the biggest enemies Trump had in the White House, but he was also black... shooting an unarmed white woman with no warning. Totally not the kind of information they want to come out. 

What do you think about this?
(07-12-2021, 05:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Source

I think it was all planned ahead of time. 
The shooter doesn't only belong to security for one of the biggest enemies Trump had in the White House, but he was also black... shooting an unarmed white woman with no warning. Totally not the kind of information they want to come out. 

What do you think about this?

At this point, millions have seen the video showing an armed black "cop" shooting an unarmed white woman. Those same millions are noticing that armed white cops shooting black suspects - whether armed or not - are regularly and immediately thrown under the bus, and are curious as to why this "cop" has not been thrown under the bus for shooting an unarmed suspect despite the passage of months of time. It seems to be a dichotomy, a double standard...

Compounding this is that IT'S ON VIDEO, and everyone has seen WHO did WHAT... yet the perpetrator has not been named in any official channels, and was actually cleared of any wrongdoing by a board, cleared for doing exactly the same thing that any other cop would have been crucified for.

Double standards. If it weren't for double standards, Democrats would have no standards at all.

Chuck Schumer is one of the biggest gun-grabbers in DC. No one on his security detail should be armed with guns at all, if he had the courage of his own convictions.

More double standards...

Laws for thee, but not for me...

I just put this here because of two reasons...
One: The White House endorse this sort of thing.
Two: Oh it brings back the memories of my work!!!!

smallroflmao smallroflmao

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-12-2021, 09:34 PM)BIAD Wrote: I just put this here because of two reasons...
One: The White House endorse this sort of thing.
Two: Oh it brings back the memories of my work!!!!

smallroflmao smallroflmao

I saw that on TV the other night, and it brought you immediately to mind - except you do better work, sourcing more obscure photos for the composition, and doing a much better job with the drop-shadows and edge blending than the CIA/DIA/NSA/ETC can apparently do.

If you ever get bored, you can always apply at MI6 - I'm sure they'd love to have your talents so they could sneer at the US intel community...

(07-13-2021, 12:03 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I saw that on TV the other night, and it brought you immediately to mind - except you do better work, sourcing more obscure photos
for the composition, and doing a much better job with the drop-shadows and edge blending than the CIA/DIA/NSA/ETC can apparently
do...

This -again, tickles my curious bone about what we see through the lens of the media and the 'real' world we all
exist in daily. Carlson's viewpoint is a bit off-target as the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) is
basically the repository where crude Intelligence information is cleaned and made more appropriate for political
and sometimes, public consumption.

It is also an oversight group that the US intelligence agencies look to in regards of budgeting and streamlining these
narratives for private and public use within and outside the White House. I'd suggest the methods of acquiring such
sensitive information relevant to the US's security will rarely cross their desks.

Quote:"The Director of National Intelligence serves as the head of the Intelligence Community, overseeing and directing
the implementation of the National Intelligence Program budget and serving as the principal advisor to the President,
the National Security Council, and the Homeland Security Council for intelligence matters related to national security.

Working together with the Principal Deputy DNI and with the assistance of Mission Managers and Deputy Directors,
the Office of the DNI's goal is to effectively integrate foreign, military and domestic intelligence in defense of the
homeland and of United States interests abroad..."
(I ain't providing the source, they shut my internet access down for ten minutes!)

However, the face they've deliberately offered to the pubic -in the form of this annual demographic report, is phoney
and sends a poor message in terms of the DNI wishing to ride the politically-trendy diversity wagon and a brochure
-cover that implies shoddy facile workmanship.

Ironically -and that assumption worries me, the main failings in the image are in regards of the DNI's diverse 'reach-out'
to disabled people.

First:
The blind-guy image and the chick in the wheelchair displays second-rate care in implying an assorted group are better
equipped to perform the DNI's functions and that these individual external differences are relevant to that performance.
Obviously it's virtue-signalling and that's where my concern comes in.

Second:
I'd accept that with free-thinking and today's technological ability to discuss such broad-minded opinions -backed by
reliable evidence, the public will now believe or know how Intelligence Communities work. The DNI is a division of the
US's security network that triages information in order to make such material palatable to the public and informative to
superiors that govern such a complex network.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9627]

This kind of work demands focus, trust and finesse, one is basically bullshitting one type of audience to make them
fearful or relaxed and at the same time, bringing precise and accurate intelligence to those who need to make decisions
on that information.

It could well be that these qualities were unused due to an outside business agreeing to create the brochure's cover
and this lax attitude in a high-standard was a simple error by that private company's diligences to produce a good
product. But this doesn't really give the DNI a pass.

By examining the whole image, I can see a white line that passes over the female on the right and continues through the
mustard-coloured text-area at the bottom of the cover. This implies a 'Magic Wand' tool often used in imagery software,
to highlight a particular section one wishes to utilise.

Whoever composed this cover failed to realise that in many cases, the outer-edge or 'halo' of a selected part sometimes
remains due to the toleration-input of the application being set -enough not to delete any whiteness in the sections of the
image you wish to keep, but enough to get rid of the background you wish to lose.
(If the sun is shining on an object, that area where the rays hit will be lighter, a Magic Wand application may include that
area when required to highlight a white background due to the sensitivity input in the tolerance of the application.)

But this same application that can can a halo around objects also appears around the female in the centre of the group,
the lady in the teal-coloured sleeveless dress. It's not much, but it's obvious to anyone who works in imagery, as a white
line can be seen against the metal girder of the background.
This may mean the background is fake too.

The blind-guy's white stick was badly cut out and as Ninurta indicates, the drop-shadows to enhance the belief that a
composition is true, are poorly executed. To be fair, I wouldn't even contemplate such a piece of artwork good enough
to use as one of Rogue Nation's banners, not because of it's contents, but because of the substandard manner it has
been constructed.

To the average critical onlooker, it could be suggested that if those who deal in detailed data vital to a country's security,
missed these flaws -errors in a visual representation of beliefs and conduct, what more dangerous-facts may have been
overlooked through possible indolence?

There was this hotel-guy who likes golf, who once said "they're not sending their best!"

By the way, to obtain the quote from the DNI website, I obviously had to go there. Two minutes later, my internet access
went down. Nah... just a coincidence.
tinywondering

Quote:If you ever get bored, you can always apply at MI6 - I'm sure they'd love to have your talents so they could sneer at the
US intel community...

Only if they leave my damned internet access alone!
tinybiggrin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.