Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
42.6 million Killed in 2020
https://www.lifenews.com/2021/01/01/abor...on-people/

Quote:Abortion Was the Leading Cause of Death Worldwide in 2020, Killing 42.6 Million People

More human beings died in abortions than any other cause of death in 2020, a new report indicates.

A heartbreaking reminder about the prevalence of abortion, statistics compiled by Worldometers indicate that there were over
42.6 million abortions world-wide in 2020. The independent site collects data from governments and other reputable organizations
and then reports the data, along with estimates and projections, based on those numbers. It reveals 42,655,372 people died from
abortions in 2020.

When contrasting the abortion numbers to other causes of death, including cancer, HIV/AIDS, traffic accidents and suicide, abortions
far outnumbered every other cause.

By contrast, 8.7 million people died from cancer in 2020, 5 million from smoking, 13 million from disease, and 1.7 million died of HIV/AIDS.

Deaths by malaria and alcohol are also recorded.

And when compared to the coronavirus, the number of people dying from abortions dwarfs the number of coronavirus deaths.
Worldomters indicates that 1,830,979 people died from the coronavirus worldwide in 2020. There is considerable question as to whether
those figures are accurate, as the CDC and state figures in the United States indicate 40-50% of deaths from the coronavirus aren’t
actually directly resulted from the virus itself, but are of people who had the virus and died from some other cause.

Follow LifeNews on the Parler social media network for the latest pro-life news!
But assuming the figures are accurate and not adjusting for overcounting, abortion is 23.2 times more deadly than the coronavirus.
Worldometers estimates about 59.6 million deaths world-wide in 2020, but that number does not include unborn babies’ abortion deaths.
Unborn babies are not recognized as human beings even though biology indicates that they are unique, living human beings from the
moment of conception
and they die brutal, violent deaths in abortions.

The abortion number is incomprehensible, but each of those 45.6 million abortions worldwide in 2020 represents a living human being
whose life was violently destroyed in their mother’s womb. Each unborn baby already had their own unique DNA, making them distinct
from their mother.

That DNA indicated if the child was a boy or girl, their eye and hair color, their height, possible genetic disorders and other disabilities,
and much more. In most cases, the unborn babies’ hearts are beating when they are aborted, too.

In America, just under 1 million babies are aborted every year. Though abortion rates have been dropping in the past decade, abortion
remains the leading cause of death in the United States as well.

An estimated 62 million unborn babies have been killed in abortions in the U.S. since Roe v. Wade in 1973. In January, pro-life advocates
will gather for the annual March for Life in Washington, D.C. to remember the anniversary of that infamous decision and call for restored
protections for the unborn.

[Image: baby73.jpg]
Share this story:
I always hesitate to open my mouth on the subject. But 42 million is obscene. Immoral. Deeply depressing. 

I cannot wrap my head around the notion of someone who was brought to term, born, and raised, enthusiastically endorsing someone else be denied the same. Talk about privilege?  

Shutting up now.
What do you think would happen if all abortions suddenly stopped worldwide?
All mental and physical abuse would magically disappear? No more infanticide? 
How many kids worldwide have hellish childhoods? How many kids worldwide are starving?how many kids worldwide consider committing suicide?
Good parents are not as common as you might think.

Also, most people who object to abortion are either male, come from the wealthier end of the spectrum, or have loving families.

Just highlighting the other side of the coin for you.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(01-04-2021, 10:37 AM)WonderCow Wrote: What do you think would happen if all abortions suddenly stopped worldwide?
All mental and physical abuse would magically disappear? No more infanticide? 
How many kids worldwide have hellish childhoods? How many kids worldwide are starving?how many kids worldwide consider committing suicide?
Good parents are not as common as you might think.

Also, most people who object to abortion are either male, come from the wealthier end of the spectrum, or have loving families.

Just highlighting the other side of the coin for you.

Good points all.

We collect money during tournaments and every year and donate to a couple of orphanages; the kids that some mom or dad did not want are there going to school and begging for contact. You have to have a hard heart to walk away after the ceremony.

I could offer any of those kids to break their necks and put them out of their misery but I doubt I would have any takers. I have spent many years in what many would consider third world or worse countries. To me the harder the existence the harder people try to survive.

IMO I could take many western people to such countries and they would find it hard to survive and no doubt some percentage of them would seriously think of suicide if they had to live there. But...it would be their choice.

Put another way go to your knees with an enemy rifle pointed at your head and your hands bound behind you. Will you pray, will you beg for your life, or will you just close your mind and wait for the eminent bullet to splatter your brains ? All events as what led up to your present circumstance was by your choice or happenstance. Your Choice....

42.6 million babies had no choice....

I think people who want to off themselves should be free to do so. No questions step right in and here, we will help you. Their choice.

Choice and freedom to chose being the key thought IMO. I wonder if any of those 42.6 million would have grown up to become another Einstein or a Hitler/Stalin/Mao... We will never know for they are dead and robbed from their very existence.... The eugenics people think "great good riddance" while those who believe in the sanctity of life have a problem with such death as there should be a better way. minusculebeercheers
I think you got the wrong end of the stick! Perhaps I should have asked how many kids wished they'd never been born? 

There was a case locally a few years ago that really upset me, basically a teen mum moved in with a new boyfriend and his brother and they killed her baby boy while she was out shopping.
 It came out in the court case that they'd been torturing the poor little sod for months. 

What choice did he have? Would it have been better for him not to have been born? He was only nine months old.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(01-04-2021, 12:11 PM)WonderCow Wrote: I think you got the wrong end of the stick! Perhaps I should have asked how many kids wished they'd never been born? 

There was a case locally a few years ago that really upset me, basically a teen mum moved in with a new boyfriend and his brother and they killed her baby boy while she was out shopping.
 It came out in the court case that they'd been torturing the poor little sod for months. 

What choice did he have? Would it have been better for him not to have been born? He was only nine months old.

Every where in every country there is evil and evil doers since Cain and Able or so the story goes. If you believe in reincarnation maybe the 9 month old chose that death for past life deeds..

Na I do not believe that either and will not know until my own passing. Maybe the 42.6 million chose to be aborted ??.. Either way nothing I can do about it except be thankful for my long and happy life. tinybiggrin

I post this article simply because I had no idea how many babies had been aborted in 2020
(01-04-2021, 12:11 PM)WonderCow Wrote: I think you got the wrong end of the stick! Perhaps I should have asked how many kids wished they'd never been born? 

Funny you should mention that

About 6 1/2 years ago, in 2014, my nephew had a son.

HAD a son.

He and his missus split up. and she took up with another guy. As far as I know, that guy didn't work, and one day while she was working, he beat the boy to death. The beatings had apparently been ongoing, and the guy got carried away one day.

The boy was 2 years old.

No one I know thought the boy should have been aborted to spare him the misery. They guy that did the beating, on the other hand... a number of folks thought HE should have been aborted. My sister thought the guy should get the chair for killing her grandson so callously, but I am of a different mind. I told her "the chair is relatively kind. Just wait for the sumbitch to get out of prison, because he eventually will, and then it'll be on."

Every time he is up for parole, my sister travels way up there to argue against his parole, and to keep him locked down. I don't know why. All she's doing is saving his life for another year.

None of us are advocates of abortion to this day, in spite of that rough patch.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Quote:WonderCow wrote:
I think you got the wrong end of the stick! Perhaps I should have asked how many kids wished they'd never been born? 

I can't answer that question. I don't think it is a question that anyone can answer, in regards to anyone else's life. I have dealt with more teens than I ever wanted to deal with, that have attempted to hurt themselves, or to end their life due to a distorted, unrealistic, sometimes down right false, view of life. There are even more that I will never deal with because they succeeded.

Death is something that some people will kill to avoid at all cost, and something that others push to speed up, with no regard to what it may cost. We are a fickle lot, that often places more value on the what if, than we do the what is.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers