Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lock downs cause Covid increases
California is reaching new records of Covid cases.

Want to know why?

Lock downs.

Yep.

Lock downs.

If you shut down everything except the big box stores and grocery shops, then you are channeling, funneling people into very few areas where the chances of spreading and catching Covid increase.

It's just common sense, folks!

The big democrat-run states WANT more Covid, WANT businesses shut down, WANT more dependence on government.

If they didn't, they wouldn't be doing this.

And don't even start in on the "saving those most vulnerable" crap.

Cuomo is giving heroin addicts priority over the elderly.

And if the vaccine is for essential workers, why aren't grocery store clerks getting the vaccine?

I warned about this in March.

And I've been right.

Yoiu think lock downs are over? This sets a precedent for lock downs to ANYTHING THEY DAMN WELL WANT.

Too many cases of sinus issues in a school? Lock down.

The hint of a new virus?

Lock down.

The governors, mayors, political asshats who have this power and control will never give it back.

Ever.

We're screwed. It's done. Wear your mask. Obey. Behave.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
@"beez" 

Interesting thread. Instant 5 stars. I never thought about this that way. And i respect your intelligence, also your sense of humor.

I need to contemplate this stuff for a while. Thanks. Food for thought right there.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
This is why I live out in the wilderness. Good luck locking me down - you'd have to put a 24/7 guard on me, and hope like hell he never went to sleep and left himself vulnerable to attack!

Even out here, mask wearing is on the increase in more populated areas. Whenever I go out to the Big City with the Bright Lights, I get dirty looks for being unmasked. I just flip 'em off and go on about my business. They can be lemmings if they like, but they ain't gonna cage me into their same cage.

if they don't like getting flipped off, they can do one of two things - either stop giving me dirty looks, as the finger is just returning their consideration in kind, OR they can try and break that finger. Either one works for me, whichever they choose to try.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-31-2020, 05:49 AM)beez Wrote: ...If you shut down everything except the big box stores and grocery shops, then you are channelling, funnelling
people into very few areas where the chances of spreading and catching Covid increase...

I've got to agree with Beez here, England announced further measures yesterday (30th Dec) to stay at home
and not interact unless for shopping.

Oddly enough, their previous rules only escalated the problem -or seasonal flu, and the media are jerking-off
over these new restrictions. I can understand this as it's assumed the public would stay indoors and watch the
boob-tube... except they didn't!

Figures released from 'BroadcastNow' shows the Queen's Speech on Christmas Day, an annual assurance from
Queen Elizabeth outranked the news programmes and even the top entertainment shows!
The lying MSM are dying and there's nothing they can do about it!

We'll see how New Year's Eve pan out, but just like any abusive relationship, the Government are reluctant to
relinquish the control they have over a public that isn't listening to them.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-31-2020, 09:51 AM)Ninurta Wrote: This is why I live out in the wilderness. Good luck locking me down - you'd have to put a 24/7 guard on me, and hope like hell he never went to sleep and left himself vulnerable to attack!

Even out here, mask wearing is on the increase in more populated areas. Whenever I go out to the Big City with the Bright Lights, I get dirty looks for being unmasked. I just flip 'em off and go on about my business. They can be lemmings if they like, but they ain't gonna cage me into their same cage.

if they don't like getting flipped off, they can do one of two things - either stop giving me dirty looks, as the finger is just returning their consideration in kind, OR they can try and break that finger. Either one works for me, whichever they choose to try.

You get those too, huh? Dirty looks for being unmasked?

But for me, they are not dirty. Masked people look at me like they are better than me, because they obey.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Quote:You think lock downs are over? This sets a precedent for lock downs to ANYTHING THEY DAMN WELL WANT.

Too many cases of sinus issues in a school? Lock down.

The hint of a new virus?

Lock down.

The governors, mayors, political asshats who have this power and control will never give it back.

Ever.

We're screwed. It's done. Wear your mask. Obey. Behave.

There's a remedy for this, you know?  It's called "the masses grow some balls and rise up against tyranny" movement.

That's the only "cure" if people don't want to continue losing their freedoms.
Biden is already talking about 100 days more of mask-wearing. They said the vaccine would be 70% by June. Now they are saying the fall. They are also talking about the vaccine shipping is behind schedule. 

Good point on the channeling. 

The goal post keeps moving so they can see how far we can be pushed. They keep feeding us through their buddies in the media.

Say when. I know I have had enough. This stinks.
! They're setting up their new dependency class !

Be VERY careful with these bastards  tinyangry
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I agree with you. The response has made no sense unless one looks at it through the lens you mention. 

Pound down small business, a few mega-corps make out like bandits, torpedo education for the young-ins (and I thought it couldn't get worse, I was wrong), turn up the heat on the frogs, mini-tyrant wanna-be's pols expand their fiefdoms, and hammer hard that last nail in the news coffin. 

The part that really bothers me are many of the people around me. They genuinely seem to enjoy the nonsense. They watch the info-campaigns in the media and get wrapped around the axle with worry. They ignore the obvious VAST holes in the plan to keep people healthy. And simply loves them some mask shaming. 

I'm in my 50's and thought I kinda' had things figured out a little bit. Again, I was wrong. I do not know many of the people I thought I knew.
Here in the UK, we have an arrest on Monday of a woman wandering an hospital in Gloucester
and searching for the millions dying of the plague. Except a Doctor responded that the female
was merely filming the Out-Patients ward on a Bank Holiday when the virus or any other ailment
puts their feet-up for Christmas.

I believe the Doctor 'cos he wears a white coat.
tinyhuh

Here's the woman's arrest video and of course, YouTube banned her hospital video.
However, the MailOnline has it saved on it's page and also in the separate link provided.

LINK TO ACTUAL HOSPITAL VIDEO.

Quote:Anti-lockdown activist who walked into hospital and filmed 'empty' wards
is handcuffed in her dressing gown and arrested by police who turned up
at her door

*Debbie Hicks filmed herself wandering around Gloucester Hospital on Monday 
*She was arrested by police on Tuesday for an alleged public order offence
*Hospital deny her claims that wards are empty and pandemic is a 'massive scam' 
*Ms Hicks was a Labour council candidate  who said the 2017 Manchester terror
attack was 'wonderful timing for Theresa May' 
*She was charged under coronavirus act at an anti-lockdown event last month.

'An anti-lockdown protester and comrade of Jeremy Corbyn's anti-vaxxer brother
Piers has been arrested for filming inside a hospital and sharing footage on social
media she claims shows the coronavirus pandemic is a 'massive scam'. 

Debbie Hicks wandered around Gloucester Royal Hospital on Monday saying it was
'shut down' and 'dead' and was arrested in her dressing gown by two officers who
visited her home in Stroud 24 hours later.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8891]
Gloucester Hospital... Or Lourdes?

In the eight-minute film, viewed by 158,000 people on Facebook, she says: 'We've
been put in Tier 3, for this? It's a disgrace. I've seen less than 20 people.
It's completely dead in an empty hospital with wards shut down and the lights off.

'Where are all the people dying and where is the mutant virus? I can’t see the evidence
and neither can the public watching. We've been robbed of Christmas for this'.

Gloucester Royal Hospital has hit back and insisted the wards are 'extremely busy'
and accused her of 'intrusion' and upsetting patients filmed waiting in A&E.
One doctor told MailOnline she had filmed a deserted outpatient area on a bank
holiday Monday, hence why it was empty...'
Daily Mail

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-01-2021, 02:39 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: ... And simply loves them some mask shaming. 

Speaking of Mask Nazis...

I went to a fairly local Big Box store on New Year's Ever to pick up some odds and ends. There was a Yankee couple - at least I presume they were Yankees, as their accent was New York - just ahead of me in the checkout line. When the cashier started ringing their stuff up, the female suddenly said "I'll be back in a second" and took off back into the store. It took another minute and a half or two minutes to ring up the rest of their stuff.

12 minutes later, the lady was not yet back, and the line was lengthening out into the aisles.

The guy with her said "I'd pay for what we have here, but she took my wallet with her". I thought to myself "she has your wallet? Does she keep your balls in her purse next to it to make sure you don't escape her grasp?" but said nothing out loud. You'd have been proud of me - I kept my yap shut.

3 minutes later, the cashier had had enough of watching the line grow, and was about to void everything, when just then the lady came back with whatever it was she went in search of. I can only imagine that she did what came next in an effort to cover her faux pas. She looked at maskless little old me and said "some people have no respect for others, and just refuse to wear their masks, and put us all at risk".

I thought that was a bit much, or at least a bit more than my usual good nature was willing to endure, and took in a breath to reply. The cashier, who was a gal who used to work for me, must have known what was coming, as she grinned and then did a facepalm...

So I said "ma'am, I am exempted from your silly assed masks by an Executive Order, a copy of which I have in my pocket if you'd like to read it and waste even more of our holiday time... but then again, it wouldn't have been an issue for you at all if you had done your goddamned shopping BEFORE getting in the checkout line like normal folk do..."

Bitch looked like I'd slapped her. I thought she might be about to swallow her tongue or something. I heard a couple of snickers, none of which came from the offending Yankee. As they walked out, one person clapped. I don't know who. I didn't look to see. I don't know if they were clapping for her trying to give me hell over my masklessness, or me for tightening her ass up, or because she was finally leaving, or something else, and I don't care why they clapped.

I'm glad I didn't run into them in the parking lot. That might have gotten ugly.

Notice to Yankees, Marxists, and Mask Nazis: Keep your shit at home. We ain't gonna put up with it around here. You may get away with that bullshit in Northern Virginia, but hillbillies will bury you in unmarked graves if you fuck with us too hard. Better for you if you just stay home and fix your own state - we are in no mood for your bullshit out here in the boonies. If you do come, you're welcome to visit, but leave that bullshit back at home. We'll all get along fine if you do.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’