Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yes, the game Fallout?
The Fallout informational/educational short films.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I have literally thousands of hours wrapped up in this franchise (Fallout 3, 4, New Vegas and now 76).  It's an odd world but interesting and fun. I really only play(-ed) Fallout, Call of Duty and Mass Effect. It seems like my reflexes aren't good enough for CoD now. I can't even get off the beach in WWII.

The Mass Effect remaster comes out this Spring. :)
(12-28-2020, 10:23 AM)drussell41 Wrote: I have literally thousands of hours wrapped up in this franchise (Fallout 3, 4, New Vegas and now 76).  It's an odd world but interesting and fun.  I really only play(-ed) Fallout, Call of Duty and Mass Effect.   It seems like my reflexes aren't good enough for CoD now.  I can't even get off the beach in WWII.  

The Mass Effect remaster comes out this Spring.  :)

A gamer, huh? I did not know that.

I bought myself a Playstation 4 just a few weeks ago. When ps 5 was released and 4 got a price drop. So far i only have NHL 21 and Uncharted 4. I enjoy them both. I have had all playstations, 1,2,3 and now four. If it continues like it has been, i will buy 5 when 6 is released tinylaughing 

Can't play grand theft auto games or first-person shooters anymore. That kind of violence is real, in the real news all the time, so i don't have to "amuse" myself with it with my ps4.

Are there some "MUST HAVE" games? It can't be scary, and it can't be (too) violent. Killing someone every now and then is okay, but it can't be the only purpose of the game or i dislike to play it. Hmm... i read your OP again and now i am not sure anymore, are you writing about PC gaming or console gaming minusculebeercheers
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(12-28-2020, 01:34 PM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 10:23 AM)drussell41 Wrote: I have literally thousands of hours wrapped up in this franchise (Fallout 3, 4, New Vegas and now 76).  It's an odd world but interesting and fun.  I really only play(-ed) Fallout, Call of Duty and Mass Effect.   It seems like my reflexes aren't good enough for CoD now.  I can't even get off the beach in WWII.  

The Mass Effect remaster comes out this Spring.  :)

A gamer, huh? I did not know that.

I bought myself a Playstation 4 just a few weeks ago. When ps 5 was released and 4 got a price drop. So far i only have NHL 21 and Uncharted 4. I enjoy them both. I have had all playstations, 1,2,3 and now four. If it continues like it has been, i will buy 5 when 6 is released tinylaughing 

Can't play grand theft auto games or first-person shooters anymore. That kind of violence is real, in the real news all the time, so i don't have to "amuse" myself with it with my ps4.

Are there some "MUST HAVE" games? It can't be scary, and it can't be (too) violent. Killing someone every now and then is okay, but it can't be the only purpose of the game or i dislike to play it. Hmm... i read your OP again and now i am not sure anymore, are you writing about PC gaming or console gaming minusculebeercheers

I'm on xbox.  I haven't seen many games that didn't involve alot of shooting, but look at my limited list.  LOL!  I'm sure there are recommendations somewhere for what you're looking for.....just don't know where.
Forewarned is Forearmed  minusculebiggrin
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
My last console was a Wii, which I had to buy because I'm a Zelda nerd, always and forever.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
I love the fallout "universe" have played all the newer ones. 

Pretty unique, I also love the bioshock franchise. That "old time" futuristic vibe is so much fun.
(12-29-2020, 06:58 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I love the fallout "universe" have played all the newer ones. 

Pretty unique, I also love the bioshock franchise. That "old time" futuristic vibe is so much fun.

Have you played since the Wastelanders and One Wasteland drops?
I would like to praise myself and say that i would wash the floors with your butts in NHL 21.

But i can't do that. I have played all NHL games since NHL 93. Things have changed now. I actually had to go to Hockey training camp (it is like a tutorial mode) to learn a little bit.

"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre