Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kamala Harris gets blasted for 'most epic pandering' over Kwanzaa celebration video
Big Grin 
Kamala (80% chance she will be President) did her fake pandering routine again.

This time it's about Kwanzaa and how her family celebrated it (hmmm)

The video she staged on her own youtube channel is priceless !!

Phony as a $3 bill with Obama's picture on it too.

Keep in mind she gets the Nuke Missile launch (not lunch!) codes too  tinylaughing
[Image: giphy.gif]
Quote:Vice President-elect Kamala Harris was accused of political pandering over the weekend after posting a video celebrating Kwanzaa.

In her video, Harris claimed that she grew up celebrating Kwanzaa. In fact, Harris, said that "multiple generations" of her family celebrated Kwanzaa, an African holiday that was first celebrated in 1966.

Harris said:

You know, my sister and I, we grew up celebrating Kwanzaa. Every year our family would – and our extended family, we would gather around, across multiple generations, and we'd tell stories. The kids would sit on the carpet and the elders would sit on chairs, and we would light the candles, and of course afterwards have a beautiful meal. And, of course, there was always the discussion of the seven principles. And my favorite, I have to tell you, was always the one about self-determination, kujichagulia.

And, you know, essentially it's about be and do. Be the person you want to be and do the things you want to do and do the things that need to be done. It's about not letting anyone write our future for us, but instead going out and writing it for ourselves. And that principle motivates me today, as we seek to confront the challenges facing our country and to build a brighter future for all Americans. So, to everyone who is celebrating, Happy Kwanzaa from our family to yours.

LINK-->  Kamala Harris gets blasted for 'most epic pandering' over Kwanzaa celebration video

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Does Commie-la even have any African ancestry? I thought she was a cross between an East Indian ma and a white Hatian plantation owner pa...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-28-2020, 01:47 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Does Commie-la even have any African ancestry? I thought she was a cross between an East Indian ma and a white Hatian plantation owner pa...

One claim is Coma-La's Father was (is?) Jamaican Black but who knows   tinysure
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I don't know why everyone doesn't see that those that pander to their ethnicity are in fact "whiter" than just about anyone else. 

It' not the race, it's the economic standing. 

I have more black street cred(a white boy from the midwest) than harris. It's shocking people can't see that and give her "points" as she sells "her people" down the river.
(12-28-2020, 07:11 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I don't know why everyone doesn't see that those that pander to their ethnicity are in fact "whiter" than just about anyone else. 

I have more black street cred(a white boy from the midwest) than harris. It's shocking people can't see that and give her "points" as she sells "her people" down the river.

You have more than Obama did as well.  One of the great untold secrets is that his true heritage is that of a mixed-nationality expatriate.  There is nothing wrong with that ... but it is NOT a typical "growing up experience" for African-Americans.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(12-28-2020, 09:08 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 07:11 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I don't know why everyone doesn't see that those that pander to their ethnicity are in fact "whiter" than just about anyone else. 

You have more than Obama did as well.  One of the great untold secrets is that his true heritage is that of a mixed-nationality expatriate.  There is nothing wrong with that ... but it is NOT a typical "growing up experience" for African-Americans.

Cheers

Odd how it seems anyone with 1/10th black heritage, straight up grew up on crenshaw,slanging crack and capping nigggas' when it comes to "my history". Obama was anything but.
I am more convinced more now than ever. Kamala is a time-traveling, interdimensional being. 

She listened to music before it was written and performed. She celebrated holidays before they were invented. Her claims of ancestry defy history as we know it. 

Perhaps she is of the Anunnaki.