Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The girl who took the shot and fainted died 10 hours later ??
I used to know a girl who could faint at the sight of a needle. No kidding!! So, the mainstream news has all been saying
that the 30 year old nurse's fainting spree had nothing to do with the COVID-19 SHOT SHE RECEIVED and then fainted 17 minutes later on live T.V. According to the linked video she died 10 hours later in bed..?? !!
Quote:NURSE TIFFANY PONTES DOVER gets Pfizer mRNA Vaccine live on TV on Dec. 17, 2020.
She becomes dizzy and faints within 17 minutes of the injection, then "likely" dies during the night while sleeping.

She was a mother of two, in great health, and only 30 years old. Anyone with Common Sense knows that she would
have been paraded onto a local news channel to debunk the rumors of death. She did one small interview the same
day she passed out, but people are looking high and low for PROOF OF LIFE on Dec. 18th or later.

If she is dead, this can't happen. She was being found on the Death Records Search, but no longer.
They can shut down the Death Records Search Engine which is what the government, Medical Mafia, and Big Pharma
have done.

They can also sick the fake "fact checkers" that are paid by Soros and Gates, and have Big Tech block and delete Truther
information off all the biggest social media sites which is also what is being done. Like any other False Flag Event, the
government will now search for a lookalike, push older photos or videos, do a video manipulation, or even create a clone
to play her part as a role player if the story will not die down.

They will also pay crisis actors to say that she is fine by making internet posts. Truthers will see all the signs of a Government
Conspiracy Theory, the Sheeple will say the MSM said she is fine so they will line up to get their own mRNA dosage, and the
DEMONrat Globalists will cover-up, deflect, and move on.

The script being read by MSM is obviously a SCRIPT, just like the entire PLANdemic/SCAMdemic is a SCRIPT being followed and
played out by most World Governments. Any UNBIASED Doctors, Nurses, and other Medical Personnel that are coming out and
telling the TRUTH will keep being discredited, ridiculed, publicly shamed, blocked, deleted, gaslighted, fined, fired, and even
murdered.

I really don't know what it is going to take to Wake Up a majority of The Walking Dead, we are all surrounded by them. The BURDEN
OF PROOF BEYOND A SHADOW OF DOUBT that she is alive and well is all on the Medical Mafia, Big Pharma, Big Tech, Pfizer,
Mainstream Media News, and the Government.

They would have done so the very next day IF THEY COULD, you know it, and I know it. METHODS OF DECEIT take time, but a
Truthful debunking could have and would have occurred the very next day.

Note: It is now a week later, the woman that got the shot on live TV, has still not made a live public appearance on any later dates.
Use your brains and NEVER FORGET that Some Truth Can Be Found In Hollywood Movies, but "NO TRUTH Can Be Found In Mainstream
Media News".

Repeat this statement over and over while being "brainwashed" by MSM, or better yet, STOP WATCHING Mainstream Media News and
try to become CONSCIOUS by doing your own research. Also, if you aren't yet awake to the False Flag Events, the Fake War on Terror,
and Crisis Actors, then I am confident you will not research this topic either.

Is this anti Vax propaganda or is the girl dead ?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/as1rvnNFNaQQ/
(12-26-2020, 10:14 AM)727Sky Wrote: the 30 year old nurse's fainting spree had nothing to do with the COVID-19 SHOT SHE RECEIVED

Death certificate probably reads, "Died from COVID-19."
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
I shake my head at the internet entities going on about "anti vaccination propaganda" when practically all we've heard from "authority" during this extended goat-rope has been propaganda.

Gentlemen prefer government propaganda.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Looks like it is all hype as she is alive.
This is or has turned into a form of a "Blue Whale Game". They seem to be getting joy in how many people they can kill.
Lots of people get bad reactions from the normal flu shot. 
I dont like the way the governments are making the vaccine compulsory by proxy, but our governments always do what is best for us dont they  tinyok
(12-26-2020, 10:14 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:NURSE TIFFANY PONTES DOVER gets Pfizer mRNA Vaccine live on TV on Dec. 17, 2020.
She becomes dizzy and faints within 17 minutes of the injection, then "likely" dies during the night while sleeping.

"Likely" dies?

Sounds like some bogus reporting to me.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(12-26-2020, 01:20 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

"Likely" dies?

We have just received reports that Nurse Dover has died at the age of 97, its believed her death is strongly connected to the vaccine she received in 2020
(12-26-2020, 01:20 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

"Likely" dies?

Yeah, sounds like a fear grenade just lobbed from the other trenches instead of the government trenches, but no less misleading.

This is what a "war of words" looks like.

Reality isn't scary enough to scare anyone out of No Man's Land and back into either trench, so they have to ramp it up beyond belief, and defeat their own sides by doing so.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Death record evidently has been found for her..????????????