Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden Holiday Message on Coronavirus: Our Darkest Days … Are Ahead of Us
Wink 
Pal Joey has a message for everybody !!

He says our darkest days are ahead of us !!

He's really playing up the COVID hype and panic.

Get ready for some real BS coming from the incoming Administration.

They will be getting even with everybody and then some.

Democrats are working on populating a new dependency class of Humans !!

Watch for sabotage of the vaccines too.

Pal Joey has messages !!!

Democrats are using the "ass backwards" and confusion tactic to fool the Public and it's working !!

Some gaffes on the video too.. (("one-horse pony")) roflmao  tinylaughing

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:President-elect Joe Biden offered a bleak, pessimistic holiday message during a press briefing on Tuesday, telling Americans that the worst is yet to come in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.

Reading from prepared remarks, at a briefing that was billed as a message to the American people for the holidays, Biden said:

One thing I promise you, about my leadership during this crisis: I’m going tell it to you straight. I’m going tell you the truth, and here is the simple truth. Our darkest days in the battle against COVID are ahead of us, not behind us. So we need to prepare ourselves, to steel our spines, as frustrating as it is to hear. It’s going to take patience, persistence,  and determination to beat this virus.

LINK-->  Joe Biden’s Holiday Message on Coronavirus: ‘Our Darkest Days … Are Ahead of Us’

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Fuck Biden and the virus he rode in on!

He's right about dark days ahead of us, but those days are not so much related to the virus as they are to the nefarious totalitarian crap they are trying to sneak on on the virus' coat-tails.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the big guy just comes out and says this virus is extraterrestrial.  To fight it, everybody needs to stay indoors 24/7.  Don't worry about bills, uncle Sam has your back.  Oh and we need all fighting age males to report to your designated FEMA camp for eradica....indoctrination.  we can beat this together!
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Biden might be the very first President to be a full-term lame duck  tinylaughing

[Image: Bloated1.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(12-23-2020, 02:16 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Biden might be the very first President to be a full-term lame duck  tinylaughing

[Image: Bloated1.gif]

Nah, he'd have to make it a full term to be a full term lame duck. Harris and Pelosi have an app for that....

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-23-2020, 01:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Fuck Biden and the virus he rode in on!

He's right about dark days ahead of us, but those days are not so much related to the virus as they are to the nefarious totalitarian crap they are trying to sneak on on the virus' coat-tails.

I approve this message.

middlefinger
I really do doubt Biden will last a year in office as he will forget how to swallow and choke to death while tying to eat.

I also wonder how the chips will fall when they (the Dems) go after the guns.
Quote:Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?

My only worry is through their anti human/American policies they will destroy the value of the dollar. Exchange rate affects me greatly.

I worry about America as the Chinese PLA/CCP have infiltrated everything from our military, universities, and different government agencies spying and buying their way into the pocket books of Americans. They are persistent and some of the smartest humans on planet earth IMO.
(12-23-2020, 06:59 AM)727Sky Wrote: I really do doubt Biden will last a year in office as he will forget how to swallow and choke to death while tying to eat.

I also wonder how the chips will fall when they (the Dems) go after the guns.
Quote:Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?

My only worry is through their anti human/American policies they will destroy the value of the dollar. Exchange rate affects me greatly.

I worry about America as the Chinese PLA/CCP have infiltrated everything from our military, universities, and different government agencies spying and buying their way into the pocket books of Americans. They are persistent and some of the smartest humans on planet earth IMO.

I used to believe there would be an uprising when they came for the guns, but I'm not so sure any more. Now, I think it is just as likely that most folks will just roll over, and there will only be isolated pockets of resistance.

In order for an uprising to work, it would either have to be very broad-based, or so spread out and simultaneous that they could not concentrate enough force on the isolated incidents. I'm not sure I have that much faith in Americans any more.

One day soon, it may be Americans sitting in the camps, burning and fuming at their inactivity.

(12-23-2020, 02:53 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I used to believe there would be an uprising when they came for the guns, but I'm not so sure any more. Now, I think it is just as likely that most folks will just roll over, and there will only be isolated pockets of resistance.

I think if the word gets out at the onset of a gun grab ... it'll be on like Donkey Kong.

I can guarantee you there won't be any police movement within my line of sight.  At least ... not much.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
And, with six hundred dollars, indeed OUR darkest days are ahead of us. 

Says the millionaire 'Public Servant Politicians' 

veryangryemoji