Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All The Places That Need Stimulus
I know PLOTUS had a similar thread on the subject here. However, I wanted to discuss something a little different on the matter and did not want to derail that one. My apologies. 
http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=6920

That something different? What is actually in the bill. Here are a few samples for our friends overseas.
- $3.3 Billion in grants for Israel
- $1.4 Billion for the "Asia Reassurance Initiative Act" (Whatever that is)
- $1.3 Billion for Egypt
- $700 Million for Sudan
- $453 Million for Ukraine
- $130 Million for Nepal (Really? Nepal?)
- $135 Million for Burma
- $85 Million for Cambodia

Don't forget the MIC outside of the DoD budget!
- $4 Billion for Navy weapons
- $2 Billion for Air Force missiles
- $2 Billion for Space Force (light sabers?)

And then some of the run of the mill agency stuff.
- $208 Million  for new computers at the census bureau
- $40 Million for the Kennedy Center (no stimulus bill forgets them)

And what do you get?
- $600 big ones you high roller

Source
And you heard a lot of noise from a lot of places about our freedoms and our country being taken from us.

We had people ready and willing to March on Washington to fight, even kill if neccessary, a fellow American that disagreed with their politics, but no movement against our corrupt masters that have, shut down small businesses across America, forcing us to use those big businesses that they keep propped up with government money, because they have made sure that we don't have any.

I think we should take heed of the warning on what to do when you hear, "We are from the government, and we are here to help."

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

It does indeed confound me as to what the average American gets upset about. 

I cannot figure it out.
(12-22-2020, 01:09 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: It does indeed confound me as to what the average American gets upset about. 

I cannot figure it out.

We get upset about what our masters tell us to get upset about.

We believe what we are told, even when our commonsenses and our built in spidey senses tell us it is not true, because even though we scream incessantly that we are free and under the control of no man, it just is not true either.

I am not pointing the finger at anyone. Some put up a good fight, but even David fought only one giant. It is impossible to fight a whole army when you are fighting by yourself.

We are still too complacent, and not enough of us are hungry enough. The zombie hordes will be on the move soon enough, but they will be agents of the masters. We have all seen the movie, and we know how it ends.

• minusculebeercheers 

This infuriates me so much!

angermanagementneeded
I'd honestly like to see the Senate turn it down cold and send it back to the House with a note that says "when you send us a bill for American stimulus, not Israeli, not Asian, not Egyptian, not Sudanese, not Ukrainian, not Nepalese, not Burmese, not Cambodian, not the Kennedy Center or MIC companies who already have more money than they know what to do with, but AMERICAN stimulus, we will reconsider, Not until then, though".

But they won't.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-22-2020, 03:13 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I'd honestly like to see the Senate turn it down cold and send it back to the House with a note that says "when you send us a bill for American stimulus, not Israeli, not Asian, not Egyptian, not Sudanese, not Ukrainian, not Nepalese, not Burmese, not Cambodian, not the Kennedy Center or MIC companies who already have more money than they know what to do with, but AMERICAN stimulus, we will reconsider, Not until then, though".

But they won't.

That is exactly what should be done.

• minusculebeercheers 

ABNARTY  Thanks, and you said what I should of said. These other PORK just really steam the majority of American Citizens.  These political fools ought to be made to account for their actions, and lose their place on the gravy train. $ So yea, it's a slap in the face...
We should have a Tax Revolt.
People are telling others to contact Pres. Trump and tell him to veto the bill until the citizens are paid FIRST, not foreign countries.

Looks like "America First" has already been killed by the commie representatives that think Biden is their new leader.
I was reading my Senator's FB post on this relief bill. He was one of the few who voted no.

This is the post:
"Typical DC dysfunction: a 5,600-page bill spending HUNDREDS of billions. We had less than 9 hours to read it. I voted no. We can’t keep mortgaging our future just because Congress refuses to do the tough work of spending more carefully in a targeted way."

You would think this is pretty straight forward. But I am wrong. It was amazing the number of replies that attacked him for it. I am not a fan of most politicians but this was depressing. Lot's of ad hominem and nothing to do with the matter at hand. Don't forget lot's of OMB. I am concerned about people in my state...or at least on that thread. 

If your typical voter is this stupid, then they get what they get. How does one, proud of their country, succeed from the stupid people? I need some help  tinylaughing
(12-22-2020, 10:53 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: ABNARTY  Thanks, and you said what I should of said. These other PORK just really steam the majority of American Citizens.  These political fools ought to be made to account for their actions, and lose their place on the gravy train. $ So yea, it's a slap in the face...
We should have a Tax Revolt.

Just tell me where and I'll bring my pitchfork.
Here's something else they slipped in. They want the POTUS to go through Congress before being allowed to use the Insurrection Act.  They are trying to take his power away.

I hope he vetos this bill. So many things wrong with this!

[Image: 92c68d912c75790c.png]