Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stimulus checks
(12-23-2020, 12:43 AM)beez Wrote: Politicians will pat themselves on their backs and celebrate the 600 dollars but ignore that it was their own actions that caused people to lose their livelihoods, their life savings.

I wish throat-punching was an appropriate and legal way of showing disgust.

Come on, Beez! That's a whole 600 bucks, for them that can actually get it - I'm not included - for a measly 10 months of lockdown! That comes out to a whopping 60 bucks a month, and who can't live like a king on 60 bucks a month?

Come on, man!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Quote:BREAKING: President Trump calls the COVID-relief bill a “disgrace” and is threatening to veto it if Congress doesn’t cut “wasteful items” like foreign aid & increase direct payments to Americans from $600 to $2,000 per person.

A lot of Congress is saying there wasn't time to read the bill. If they see Trump is unhappy, and have seen the public outcry on Twitter/Social Media, maybe they won't veto his veto.
Hard to swallow.....
Out of the first stimulus check there is still 1.6 trillion not allocated. Trump wants $2000 for and individual and $4000 for a couple and he is threatening to veto the current pork filled bill. I hope he does..
(12-23-2020, 02:49 AM)727Sky Wrote: Out of the first stimulus check there is still 1.6 trillion not allocated. Trump wants $2000 for and individual and $4000 for a couple and he is threatening to veto the current pork filled bill. I hope he does..

THAT'S my President! Git 'em Donnie! Sic 'em boy!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

What does one say that hasn't already been said. It is a plain and simple joke. We have to be living in a joke. I am just waiting for the punchline.

bs
The game is for everyone to come to the conclusion a total reset is necessary.

Erase all debt.  That'll get most of 'em nodding their heads.

Then, erase all savings.  Balances out the sheets there, doesn't it?

Of course (here in America) that means the dollar's value becomes exactly $0.

And when that happens, China will provide the world a new reserve currency.

Think about this:  What is your daily effort actually worth.  Do you produce anything?  Or, do you just push papers around on a desk?

Oh ... so you fix stuff that's broke.  Do you really?  Could a five year old learn how to do that?  Are you really worth what you're being paid?

Wait ... wait ... now let's take away those pensions.  Let's get rid of the Social Security and disability and unemployment checks.  You're not too old or broken to go back into the workforce are ya?

That's what they're tellin' ya with these $600 giveaways.  Me?  I'm just gonna leave.  Because I know how to ... and I can.  And, you're just gonna starve ... or slave-out for the new masters.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(12-23-2020, 04:25 AM)Snarl Wrote: The game is for everyone to come to the conclusion a total reset is necessary.

Think about this:  What is your daily effort actually worth.  Do you produce anything?  Or, do you just push papers around on a desk?

Oh ... so you fix stuff that's broke.  Do you really?  Could a five year old learn how to do that?  Are you really worth what you're being paid?

Wait ... wait ... now let's take away those pensions.  Let's get rid of the Social Security and disability and unemployment checks.  You're not too old or broken to go back into the workforce are ya?

That's what they're tellin' ya with these $600 giveaways.  Me?  I'm just gonna leave.  Because I know how to ... and I can.  And, you're just gonna starve ... or slave-out for the new masters.

Yup, and with our "leaders" mindsets, I can see them thinking "and with the amount of jobs those 5 year olds can do, it's time to get rid of schools.  We can get an extra 15 years of work out of these peasants!"
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(12-23-2020, 02:47 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Yup, and with our "leaders" mindsets, I can see them thinking "and with the amount of jobs those 5 year olds can do, it's time to get rid of schools.  We can get an extra 15 years of work out of these peasants!"

Grace and I think that mindset is why they are withholding the vaccine from old folks. Not that it is so effective, but many BELIEVE it is effective, and we think it is a great big very public "fuck you!" to old folks because we have outlived our usefulness, and are no longer fit to work in the State Factories.

We have outlived our usefulness to them, i.e. we are useless to The State, and what is worse, we keep hanging around and may accidentally let slip to the children among the Proles what Freedom was like back when we had it... so, they just aim to get rid of us.

(12-23-2020, 03:44 AM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: What does one say that hasn't already been said. It is a plain and simple joke. We have to be living in a joke. I am just waiting for the punchline.

bs

I think we just got hit with the punchline.

If this sudden about face from $600.00 to two thousand dollars, isn't a direct announcement of how stupid they think we are, and how cheaply we are willing to sell our souls to the devil, then it shows that maybe we so have the power to scare them, a little bit.

We can't afford this bill. Shred all the near six thousand pages of this bill. Take out 100% of the pork, and come up with a resolution that builds a sustainable foundation for the financial stability of the American people.

Nancy Pelosi agrees with Trump? Right! Punchline right to your right eye.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Click on the link inside this article to see a PDF of everything inside this disastrous bill:

Quote:https://www.theblaze.com/news/covid-reli...nding-bill
RedPill78 goes over the terrible things in this bill in his daily news report, if you don't want to search through the PDF for yourself.

Quote:https://redpill78news.com/corona-stimulu...rs-memers/
(12-23-2020, 04:25 AM)Snarl Wrote: The game is for everyone to come to the conclusion a total reset is necessary.

You are right, but many that are not city dwellers will survive and prosper. With a fallen government it wouldn't be to unusual to see another French Revolution....on our soil,

Nancy Pelosi telling them to 'eat icecream'.... then shhhhhwwwwwooonk.