Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Shaming/Praise for Vaccine Decision?
You've got to give it to the Elite, they played us like a two-dollar banjo.

Quote:[Image: attachment.php?aid=8814]

WHO (finally) admits PCR tests create false positives

'The World Health Organization released a guidance memo on December 14th, warning that high cycle
thresholds on PCR tests will result in false positives.

While this information is accurate, it has also been available for months, so we must ask: why are they
reporting it now? Is it to make it appear the vaccine works?

The “gold standard” Sars-Cov-2 tests are based on polymerase chain reaction (PCR). PCR works by taking
nucleotides –tiny fragments of DNA or RNA – and replicating them until they become something large enough
to identify.

The replication is done in cycles, with each cycle doubling the amount of genetic material.
The number of cycles it takes to produce something identifiable is known as the “cycle threshold” or “CT value”.
The higher the CT value, the less likely you are to be detecting anything significant.

This new WHO memo states that using a high CT value to test for the presence of Sars-Cov-2 will result in false
-positive results.

To quote their own words [our emphasis]:

Quote:"Users of RT-PCR reagents should read the IFU carefully to determine if manual adjustment of the
PCR positivity threshold is necessary to account for any background noise which may lead to a
specimen with a high cycle threshold (Ct) value result being interpreted as a positive result."

They go on to explain [again, our emphasis]:

Quote:"The design principle of RT-PCR means that for patients with high levels of circulating virus (viral load),
relatively few cycles will be needed to detect virus and so the Ct value will be low. Conversely,
when specimens return a high Ct value, it means that many cycles were required to detect virus.

In some circumstances, the distinction between background noise and actual presence of the target
virus is difficult to ascertain.'

Of course, none of this is news to anyone who has been paying attention. That PCR tests were easily manipulated
and potentially highly inaccurate has been one of the oft-repeated battle cries of those of us opposing the “pandemic”
narrative, and the policies it’s being used to sell.

Many articles have been written about it, by many experts in the field, medical journalists and other researchers.
It’s been commonly available knowledge, for months now, that any test using a CT value over 35 is potentially meaningless.
Dr Kary Mullis, who won the Nobel Prize for inventing the PCR process, was clear that it wasn’t meant as a diagnostic tool,
saying:
"with PCR, if you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody.”

And, commenting on cycle thresholds, once said:

Quote:"If you have to go more than 40 cycles to amplify a single-copy gene, there is something seriously wrong with your PCR.”

The MIQE guidelines for PCR use state:

Quote:"Cq values higher than 40 are suspect because of the implied low efficiency and generally should not be reported,”

This has all been public knowledge since the beginning of the lockdown.
The Australian government’s own website admitted the tests were flawed, and a court in Portugal ruled they were not fit for
purpose. Even Dr Anthony Fauci has publicly admitted that a cycle threshold over 35 is going to be detecting “dead nucleotides”,
not a living virus.

Despite all this, it is known that many labs around the world have been using PCR tests with CT values over 35, even into the low 40s.
So why has the WHO finally decided to say this is wrong? What reason could they have for finally choosing to recognise this simple reality?

The answer to that is potentially shockingly cynical: We have a vaccine now. We don’t need false positives anymore.
Notionally, the system has produced its miracle cure. So, after everyone has been vaccinated, all the PCR tests being done will
be done “under the new WHO guidelines”, and running only 25-30 cycles instead of 35+.

Lo and behold, the number of “positive cases” will plummet, and we’ll have confirmation that our miracle vaccine works.
After months of flooding the data pool with false positives, miscounting deaths “by accident”, adding “Covid19 related death” to every
other death certificate…they can stop. The create-a-pandemic machine can be turned down to zero again.

…as long as we all do as we’re told. Any signs of dissent – masses of people refusing the vaccine, for example –and the CT value
can start to climb again, and they bring back their magical disease....'
Off-Guardian:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-17-2020, 11:52 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 11:21 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Yep. 

So they don't even care about allergy history.  I'm not surprised.   When I read that "experts" recommended people still consider vaccines even if they've had a G-B reaction, "just get it in your doctor's office" when the reaction may not happen until that night or the next day, I knew the "experts" didn't give a damn about individual lives.

Because they are claiming that the vaccine is made from a synthetic material, manufactured with new genetic technology. 

Supposedly it is manufactured generic material, they call it synthetic messenger RNA

It supposedly works by sending instructions for direct protein production in the cells.

They claim they have succeeded with precise tweaking of the synthetic mRNA and by injecting people with it, any cell in the body could be transformed into an on-demand drug factory.

They have been working on this miracle for years and up to now, no mRNA vaccine or drug has ever won approval.

So we are supposed to believe that they finally figured it out. I don't. I don't trust them, and I am not playing guinea pig.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/10/the-...cine-race/
There is always a time that things get "figured out", and one should remember this is the first time a lot of the bio wepons knowage has been brought into the fight.
(12-18-2020, 11:56 AM)Wallfire Wrote: There is always a time that things get "figured out", and one should remember this is the first time a lot of the bio wepons knowage has been brought into the fight.

I opt out of the beta testing.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

What im going to say will piss a few/lot of people off, but so be it.
Over the years I have been here I have learnt that there are people here who know and understand what it is to lock and load and also the non weapon meaning, and they understand what is coming next. These people have my deep deep respect.
There are people who want to belong so they just follow.
There are people who want to be seen as heroes, they do this by "empty words"
If you take the vaccine or dont take it, do what you do because YOU want to, not because of what anyone else says, or the way you want others to see you.
Remember when you say yes or say no understand the full consequences of what you do and be ready to carry them, the affect it has on you and others, its the "lock and load" moment.
I respect if people take the vaccine or do not, what I have NO respect for is people who dont care or want to take responsibility for there actions.
There is a time to attack, 
There is a time to retreat
There is a time to defend
There is a time to walk away and look after yourself.
I understand fully what Im doing and I full accept the end results, I am taking the vaccine because I, yes I have decided to take it.
(12-18-2020, 12:35 PM)Wallfire Wrote: What im going to say will piss a few/lot of people off, but so be it.
Over the years I have been here I have learnt that there are people here who know and understand what it is to lock and load and also the non weapon meaning, and they understand what is coming next. These people have my deep deep respect.
If you take the vaccine or dont take it, do what you do because YOU want to, not because of what anyone else says, or the way you want others to see you.
Remember when you say yes or say no understand the full consequences of what you do and be ready to carry them, the affect it has on you and others, its the "lock and load" moment.
I respect if people take the vaccine or do not, what I have NO respect for is people who dont care or want to take responsibility for there actions.
I understand fully what Im doing and I full accept the end results, I am taking the vaccine because I, yes I have decided to take it.

Why would any of that piss any one off?

You are basically saying you do you, and I am going to do me.

I think everyone agrees with that.

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-18-2020, 12:40 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 12:35 PM)Wallfire Wrote: What im going to say will piss a few/lot of people off, but so be it.

Why would any of that piss any one off?

You are basically saying you do you, and I am going to do me.

I think everyone agrees with that.
I would love to live in your world, and I dont mean that in a bad way. But I would like to ask one question of you, and there is no need to answer it here only to yourself.
Your job is close contact with people , by not taking the vaccine are you ready for the fact you can spread the virus, make people sick or kill people. That by your decision you might be killing some ones loved one because you dont want to protect them. 
You are no longer in the play ground, you are now in my world were actions have consequences that cannot be ran away from
(12-18-2020, 12:48 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I would love to live in your world, and I dont mean that in a bad way. But I would like to ask one question of you, and there is no need to answer it here only to yourself.
Your job is close contact with people , by not taking the vaccine are you ready for the fact you can spread the virus, make people sick or kill people. That by your decision you might be killing some ones loved one because you dont want to protect them. 
You are no longer in the play ground, you are now in my world were actions have consequences that cannot be ran away from

I am happy to answer that question. 

Using that argument, there are thousands of microorganisms in nosocomial enviroments that are far more likely, and far more life threatening, than COVID. That is one of the reasons that we practiced strict hygeine measures, long before COVID.

Since March we have made additional PPE a mandatory part of our protocol. If I have a patient that has been vaccinated against COVID, then supposedly they are of zero risk from me. 

If my patient has not been vaccinated, they are not at risk because we provide all patients with PPE before entering the clinic. I am in full PPE, including mask and face shield.  They are more likely to have been exposed to COVID walking to the clinic then they would once they they enter the clinic. 

Also the clinic only allows the patient, the advocate, and the nurse. So an unvaccinated patient has less chance of exposure to COVID than they would shopping in a grocery store, or sitting in an ER. The whole clinc is environmentally cleaned after each patient leaves.

Actually it is cleaned twice, because I do my own cleaning because I don't like taking the chance that something will be missed. It is then cleaned by the environmental crew.

When I am not working, I am not in contact with those outside of my family group, which has little to no contact outside of our little remote area. The few youngsters out here are homeschooled. My Brother is retired, and my sister-in-law, works remotely from home. 

I am extremely diligent because I do not want to get sick and possibly infect my family or neighbors. I even strip down in the garage and wash my clothes and myself before entering my house. My elderly mother lives with me, so I don't take chances with her either. 

I do not ignore the safety of those around me. I cannot take vaccines and have spent years, long before COVID, protecting myself and my patients. This is the first time we have gone to such extremes, but I feel confident that I have not, and do not put my patient's at risk.

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-18-2020, 02:16 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: ....but I feel confident that I have not, and do not put my patient's at risk.

The problem we have is the media positioning the narrative that everyone is already contaminated and hence,
the need to be scared!

Hopefully, further factual information -positive and negative, will be shown to the public in a more mature manner
than it is currently.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The level of PPE been used does not offer any were near a 100% protection, indeed it can spread things. Most people have no or little training in removing and disposal of PPE and often this is the point they get infected.
I wonder did you answer the question, or just justify yourself. The best way to protect the people you work with is to not infect them (vaccine ) remember you are of no use to the people you can help if you are sick or dead.
Once again my world , actions has consequences, no where to run.
Time perhaps to end this, be safe be well
(12-18-2020, 02:38 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The level of PPE been used does not offer any were near a 100% protection, indeed it can spread things. Most people have no or little training in removing and disposal of PPE and often this is the point they get infected.
I wonder did you answer the question, or just justify yourself. The best way to protect the people you work with is to not infect them (vaccine ) remember you are of no use to the people you can help if you are sick or dead.

Nothing give 100% protection, not even the vaccine. 

I have been using PPE for over forty years. I have worked in critical care environments with organisms far more contagious and deadly than a corona virus. So where most people may be unaware of how PPE is used, worn, and disposed of, I not only know how to utilize PPE, I have assisted with writing the protocol for the same.

I am sorry if you did not find my response an sufficient answer to your question. As far as justifying myself, you will not like this answer either. No. I was not justifying myself, not to myself and not to you.

No one in America prior to the last couple of days have had the vaccine, outside of those in the trials. In the area were I live, we are not even on the list to receive the vaccines until maybe Spring. 

I did not stop seeing patients when COVID started, a lot of Forensic Nurses did. Since COVID started nine months ago, I have not infected any patients, so I think my measures, so far, have proven successful. 

How do I know I am not a silent carrier, and possibly infected one or more of my patient's? Because all patients are monitored and followed, for at a minimum of two weeks. 

Not because of COVID alone, but because there are a number of other infections that a patient may have contracted during an assault. Not one of my patients have had any symptoms or tested positive for COVID.

Unless that changes, I see no reason to risk my life or my health with this novel vaccine. 

This is not a justification. It is a sharing of information in response to your question.

• minusculebeercheers 

To make it clear, what I have been saying is.
To take the vaccine or not is for every one to make there mind up about.
But remember everything that a person does has an affect on people around them, so no matter what you decide be ready to take the consequences of your actions in full.
Consequences are not always bad nor always good, they are just consequences.
I and I stress this very much, for me  consequences often become evil when reasonability is not understood or taken before the action and after the action. Sorry is the most empty word know to man kind
(12-18-2020, 02:31 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 02:16 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: ....but I feel confident that I have not, and do not put my patient's at risk.

The problem we have is the media positioning the narrative that everyone is already contaminated and hence,
the need to be scared!

Hopefully, further factual information -positive and negative, will be shown to the public in a more mature manner
than it is currently.
tinywondering

Yes, the media is having a field day with this virus and it is not helping. 

The local news is making a dog and pony show out of the whole thing. Yesterday they had a segment interviewing doctors and nurses that said they would not take the vaccine, then did a segment right behind it, interviewing doctors and nurses that said they would take the vaccine. 

Neither segment had anything to do with providing useful information to the audience, it was purely for show.

As long as they can milk this thing, I don't think you will get much useful information from the media.

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-18-2020, 03:14 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 02:38 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The level of PPE been used does not offer any were near a 100% protection, indeed it can spread things. Most people have no or little training in removing and disposal of PPE and often this is the point they get infected.

I have been using PPE for over forty years. I have worked in critical care environments with organisms far more contagious and deadly than a corona virus. So where most people may be unaware of how PPE is used, worn, and disposed of, I not only know how to utilize PPE, I have assisted with writing the protocol for the same.

I am sorry if you did not find my response an sufficient answer to your question. As far as justifying myself, you will not like this answer either. No. I was not justifying myself, not to myself and not to you.

No one in America prior to the last couple of days have had the vaccine, outside of those in the trials. In the area were I live, we are not even on the list to receive the vaccines until maybe Spring. 

I did not stop seeing patients when COVID started, a lot of Forensic Nurses did. Since COVID started nine months ago, I have not infected any patients, so I think my measures, so far, have proven successful. 

How do I know I am not a silent carrier, and possibly infected one or more of my patient's? Because all patients are monitored and followed, for at a minimum of two weeks. 

Not because of COVID alone, but because there are a number of other infections that a patient may have contracted during an assault. Not one of my patients have had any symptoms or tested positive for COVID.

Unless that changes, I see no reason to risk my life or my health with this novel vaccine. 

This is not a justification. It is a sharing of information in response to your question.
The questions were not asked for you to answer me, but to be answered by you for you. You do not have to justify yourself to me or anyone here, only to yourself. Im not in competition with you, it has no interest for me.  minusculebeercheers
(12-18-2020, 03:20 PM)Wallfire Wrote: To make it clear, what I have been saying is.
But remember everything that a person does has an affect on people around them, so no matter what you decide be ready to take the consequences of your actions in full.
I and I stress this very much, for me  consequences often become evil when reasonability is not understood or taken before the action and after the action. Sorry is the most empty word know to man kind

I don't understand. Are you relating this to my decision not to take the vaccine, when it becomes available?

I don't see how things will change at all for me. I will continue to take all the precautions that I have always taken, and though they may not be 100% effective,  nothing is. Not even the vaccine.

I place my trust in what I know to be effective. My precautions have been 100% effective to date. The vaccine has not even been distributed. It has no real track record, and even the manufacture admits that it may not do much as far as stopping the spread of the disease. So I will keep doing what has worked so far.

Quote:"We don't know if people can become infected and thus also transmit even with vaccination," said former US Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Margaret Hamburg, MD, in a November 18 briefing on COVID-19 vaccines sponsored by the American Public Health Association (APHA) and the National Academy of Medicine (NAM).

For that reason and others — including if there isn't significant uptake of vaccine — "people can expect to still be wearing masks, still be asked to follow non-pharmaceutical public health measures that we've all come to know so well," she said. 

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/941388

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-18-2020, 03:34 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 03:14 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

The questions were not asked for you to answer me, but to be answered by you for you. You do not have to justify yourself to me or anyone here, only to yourself. Im not in competition with you, it has no interest for me.  minusculebeercheers

You can rest easy. I answered those questions over forty years ago, when I switched my major from journalism to Nursing. 

I have served as a Nurse in the United States Air Force,  and I have served my country and community, without regret. 

So you can take it to the bank that I everything I do, I do with great thought, knowledge, and prudence.

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-18-2020, 03:48 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 03:20 PM)Wallfire Wrote: To make it clear, what I have been saying is.

I don't understand. Are you relating this to my decision not to take the vaccine, when it becomes available?

I don't see how things will change at all for me. I will continue to take all the precautions that I have always taken, and though they may not be 100% effective,  nothing is. Not even the vaccine.

I place my trust in what I know to be effective. My precautions have been 100% effective to date. The vaccine has not even been distributed. It has no real track record, and even the manufacture admits that it may not do much as far as stopping the spread of the disease. So I will keep doing what has worked so far.

Quote:"We don't know if people can become infected and thus also transmit even with vaccination," said former US Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Margaret Hamburg, MD, in a November 18 briefing on COVID-19 vaccines sponsored by the American Public Health Association (APHA) and the National Academy of Medicine (NAM).

For that reason and others — including if there isn't significant uptake of vaccine — "people can expect to still be wearing masks, still be asked to follow non-pharmaceutical public health measures that we've all come to know so well," she said. 

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/941388
What I have been writing about can be summed up like this
Do you fully understand and are you willing to accept the consequences of the actions you will take.
I do not support nor not support the taking of the vaccine, and its for each person to decide. I have not and will not judge, but I do exspect people to take reasonability for there decisions. 
Humans often do not want to understand what they are shown if it does not fit into there world. Some where in my very distant past I remember your world, how safe and warm it seem now compared to my world. 
I think its best to stop now. 

I
And when enough people are vaccinated..... Remember the Georgia Guidestones 500,000,000. The rest will be surplus.
Remember the virus does have the ability to be lethal and so far our only defense is the inoculation..... A show of defiance is praiseworthy but not prudent...! And I think we all know that. Were this the Polio vaccination would you be so against it ? 

This isn't a competition of who got in the last word.. it might just save your life...

and your children and friends as well.
(12-18-2020, 04:15 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: And when enough people are vaccinated..... Remember the Georgia Guidestones 500,000,000. The rest will be surplus.
Remember the virus does have the ability to be lethal and so far our only defense is the inoculation..... A show of defiance is praiseworthy but not prudent...! And I think we all know that. Were this the Polio vaccination would you be so against it ? 

This isn't a competition of who got in the last word.. it might just save your life...

My decision to not take the vaccine is not an act of defiance. 

I am not staging a rebellion and it is not about getting the last word.

It is a decision based on what is best for me.

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-18-2020, 04:25 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 04:15 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: And when enough people are vaccinated..... Remember the Georgia Guidestones 500,000,000. The rest will be surplus.

My decision to not take the vaccine is not an act of defiance. 

I am not staging a rebellion and it is not about getting the last word.

It is a decision based on what is best for me.

And that raises the moral conundrum do we do what is best for ourselves or what is best for a larger group. I remember a question asked by an instructor about triage. Do you save the life of a doctor who can then save other peoples lives, but if you do that a 6 month old child will die that you could of saved. The instructor wanted us to understand that every life is based on the value we and others give it.
(12-18-2020, 04:40 PM)Wallfire Wrote: And that raises the moral conundrum do we do what is best for ourselves or what is best for a larger group. I remember a question asked by an instructor about triage. Do you save the life of a doctor who can then save other peoples lives, but if you do that a 6 month old child will die that you could of saved. The instructor wanted us to understand that every life is based on the value we and others give it.

No conundrum. What is best for me is what is best for my patients. If I don't do what is best for me, I am of use to no one,  not even my patients.  

As you said, "remember you are of no use to the people you can help if you are sick or dead."

• minusculebeercheers