Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did Bill Barr Just Resign?
Just saw this on 412Anon's show, We The People's Insider. Apparently, Bill Barr is leaving to spend time with family. An acting A.G. will work in his position in the mean time. Hopefully, this guy will start making some arrests!

Here is what Pres. Trump tweeted:

Quote:[/url]Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump]
Just had a very nice meeting with Attorney General Bill Barr at the White House. Our relationship has been a very good one, he has done an outstanding job! As per letter, Bill will be leaving just before Christmas to spend the holidays with his family...
.Deputy Attorney General Jeff Rosen, an outstanding person, will become Acting Attorney General. Highly respected Richard Donoghue will be taking over the duties of Deputy Attorney General. Thank you to all!

Here is the letter Barr wrote to Pres. Trump.  No words stating "resign", so what do you think?
[Image: EpO2zCBXYAIp9u1?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: EpO2zCHW4AYrwj7?format=jpg&name=large]
Paraphrasing my shoutbox post about this:

Barr is resigning, effective 12/23. He's out. Makes me wonder if he just don't want to be associated with what's coming - he only had another 55 days or so anyhow before BidenHarris fired him, so why quit now? Why not just run out the clock and collect a check until the bell goes ding? There is always a reason for everything...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-15-2020, 12:14 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Paraphrasing my shoutbox post about this:

Barr is resigning, effective 12/23. He's out. Makes me wonder if he just don't want to be associated with what's coming - he only had another 55 days or so anyhow before BidenHarris fired him, so why quit now? Why not just run out the clock and collect a check until the bell goes ding? There is always a reason for everything...

I think Pres. Trump may have allowed him to leave "with dignity" so he wouldn't have to fire him.   tinylaughing 

We know that Barr worked under Daddy Bush, so he probably has a lot of skeletons in his closet.
Was he being threatened by his Deep State Overlords?

Something was keeping him from releasing certain information to the public and doing all the investigations he needed to do.  I just hope this acting A.G. will do the job and we'll start seeing arrests now.
(12-15-2020, 12:20 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I think Pres. Trump may have allowed him to leave "with dignity" so he wouldn't have to fire him.   tinylaughing 

We know that Barr worked under Daddy Bush, so he probably has a lot of skeletons in his closet.

Something was keeping him from releasing certain information to the public and doing all the investigations he needed to do.  I just hope this acting A.G. will do the job and we'll start seeing arrests now.

There wasn't any information Barr could release to the public. DOJ protocol is that you cannot even acknowledge the existence of an ongoing investigation.

Now, it IS possible that the Overlords had something on him, but then that begs the question again of "why now?" Why not just let him run out the clock - he would have been on borrowed time anyhow, according to the conventional narrative. So what have they got planned for the next 40 days that they wanted him out of the way for, or that he didn't want any part of, depending on the narrative?

I got a feeling that "something wicked this way comes", however you choose to slice it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Barr was successful with the continuing cover up inside the corrupt DOJ/FBI  tinyangry

[Image: Biden-Blister-sm.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(12-15-2020, 12:27 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 12:20 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I think Pres. Trump may have allowed him to leave "with dignity" so he wouldn't have to fire him.   tinylaughing 

There wasn't any information Barr could release to the public. DOJ protocol is that you cannot even acknowledge the existence of an ongoing investigation.

Now, it IS possible that the Overlords had something on him, but then that begs the question again of "why now?" Why not just let him run out the clock - he would have been on borrowed time anyhow, according to the conventional narrative. So what have they got planned for the next 40 days that they wanted him out of the way for, or that he didn't want any part of, depending on the narrative?

I got a feeling that "something wicked this way comes", however you choose to slice it.

Okay, right. I didn't word that correctly.  What I meant was, he blocked information that needed to be released to the public. President Trump is all about transparency, you know. Like, when he said he wouldn't investigate Hunter Biden before the election, and crap like that. He was covering up tons of information on the bad guys.
Bill Barr Resigns: The Only thinking person on the Planet to Think Epstein Committed Suicide... That announcement should have had him removed within the hour IMO.
(12-15-2020, 06:28 AM)727Sky Wrote: Bill Barr Resigns: The Only thinking person on the Planet to Think Epstein Committed Suicide... That announcement should have had him removed within the hour IMO.

Absolutely agree.

Seems that Trump was showing his hand here, appointing Sessions and the Barr to the AG's post.  This was all Trump.

Had I been the resident of the Oval Office, I would have started firing the top echelons until I got down to a pay grade willing to aggressively prosecute everyone interfering with my stewardship of the country.  I would have struck abject fear in the hearts of anyone who desired to make an enemy of me.  Too easy.  I would have made Hillary regret her words.

Trump didn't do this.  There's no need to waste your breath asking why.  You just have to soberly acknowledge that this was his way of handling his time in office.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!