Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ATS WILL MOST LIKELY CONTINUE TO LIVE
(12-13-2020, 12:50 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Just wondering what all the fascination about ATS is.

It was the place I began my search for the truth and where I met my wife. True, lot of old friends are gone , but it's kind of like when you take the one you love back to where you met for an anniversary. It was really cool back then, but the place is a shithole now and the service sucks.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(12-12-2020, 06:37 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
Quote:Hernando's Hideaway. That was a good site for a long time.

Wow! I loved that place. How could I have forgotten it?

Hernando's was awesome ! And then things got complicated. All I am saying about that.
(12-14-2020, 04:13 AM)kdog Wrote:

Hernando's was awesome ! And then things got complicated. All I am saying about that.

Yeah! "Complicated" is a good way to put it!

But it turned out ok, as we moved on to bigger and better things... things which are, at least, still surviving and thriving! Hernando's is still there I think, but no one drops in there any more. It just sits there like the hulk of an abandoned office building now, with only bats and birds living there by flying in and out of the broken windows.

And I met Grace at ATS, too. Made a thread there about it after we got married. I left ATS voluntarily after one of the Leftist mods thoroughly disrespected Grace on one of their "radio shows". It was either hunt him down or walk away, so I walked away. He got demoted from mod not too long after that, but as far as I was concerned, the damage was already done.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-14-2020, 04:55 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 04:13 AM)kdog Wrote:

Yeah! "Complicated" is a good way to put it!

But it turned out ok, as we moved on to bigger and better things... things which are, at least, still surviving and thriving! Hernando's is still there I think, but no one drops in there any more. It just sits there like the hulk of an abandoned office building now, with only bats and birds living there by flying in and out of the broken windows.

And I met Grace at ATS, too. Made a thread there about it after we got married. I left ATS voluntarily after one of the Leftist mods thoroughly disrespected Grace on one of their "radio shows". It was either hunt him down or walk away, so I walked away. He got demoted from mod not too long after that, but as far as I was concerned, the damage was already done.

Oh, dude, the ex got ahold of Springer, you know , Mark, and got myself and wife banned. So I made it a point to keep signing up as different entities and throwing it back in their face, which lead to my my final ban.