Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roswell & The Marcel's Won't Let Go.
A quiet Friday in the UK because PM Boris Johnson said he won't have anymore news about a deal with the European Union until Sunday.
So when the dying media struggle to find any news that doesn't involve them leaving their desks, they turn to Roswell and whoever may
still be alive.

This time it's Jesse Marcel's grandsons and some advertising for a programme on the History Channel.

Quote:NOT OF THIS WORLD Roswell investigator’s journal reveals he found ‘indestructible debris not made by
human hands’ at ‘alien’ crash site

'An investigator found ‘indestructible debris not made by human hands’ at the ‘alien’ Roswell crash site, his private journals reveal.
In July 1947, a UFO reportedly hurtled into the ranch in New Mexico - and the most famous alien legend of them all was born.
Soon after the military sensationally announced in a press release that the remains of a crashed flying saucer had been discovered
in the desert.

The following day, however, the statement was retracted, and it was said to be instead a damaged US Air Force balloon.
The incident has become one of the most discussed and controversial UFO theories in history.
Jesse Marcel, an intelligence officer of the 509th Bombardment Group at Roswell Army Air Field, was tasked with investigating
the crash.

Now, more than 30 years on from his death on June 24 1986, his grandchildren - Jesse Marcel III and John Marcel - claim he was
‘ordered’ to deny what was actually discovered at the crash site.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8784]
Jesse Marcel III and his Grandpa.

Speaking to the Daily Mail, his grandson Jesse Marcel III said: “He was made to be the fall guy. “He was the head of intelligence in
Roswell, New Mexico and followed his orders. “In essence, he was at the heart of the story and heart of the conspiracy or cover-up.”
The wreckage was first discovered by WW ‘Mac’ Brazel, who spotted ‘odd pieces of metal and debris’ scattered across Foster Ranch.

Jesse Marcel III said: “Even animals had a sense about whatever it was and did not want to go around it.
“He (Marcel) had examined the debris in the field and determined it was not made by human hands.”

Pieces of debris were taken to the Roswell base where a team tried to figure out what they were from and the material.

According to Marcel, some beans [beams] were etched with ‘alien writing’.
Grandson John Marcel said: “He said there were glass fibers and fiber optics that may have been from the computers on the ship.
“When my grandfather came home with the debris, our dad looked through it with a shining light and saw a purple light inside with
a symbol of a seal balancing a ball on its nose.”
Jesse added: “My grandfather said ‘you might be the first person on Earth to look at alien writing.”

The fascinating diary will be revealed for the first time in a three-part series ‘Roswell: The First Witness’ on the History Channel.
The show, which airs tomorrow, follows the investigation of the Marcel children, along with former CIA operative Ben Smith.
The claim comes after extraordinary footage emerged reportedly showing an alien creature being carted away on a stretcher
from the scene.

The grainy video is alleged to have been shot in an Area 51 hangar and apparently films an alien being taken away.
Meanwhile, the ex-head of Israel's space program says aliens are hiding among us but will only reveal themselves when mankind is ready.
Haim Eshed, 87, claims the extraterrestrial beings have struck a deal with the US government to stay silent while they carry out experiments
on Earth...'

The Sun:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I read an article that Newsweek had this week I believe. It was similar to this. Has my Spidy senses going.

minusculebonker
(12-11-2020, 10:45 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: I read an article that Newsweek had this week I believe. It was similar to this. Has my Spidy senses going.

minusculebonker

Don't get me wrong -even if I initially sounded cynical at the article, I believe something strange happened
in New Mexico. But piece is solely designed to push the History Channel series.

I think something came down near Roswell, but I think it was further out from the Foster Ranch and near
the Capitan mountains.

You don't fly the remains of a weather balloon to another base.
tinywondering
(12-11-2020, 10:59 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 10:45 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: I read an article that Newsweek had this week I believe. It was similar to this. Has my Spidy senses going.

minusculebonker

Don't get me wrong -even if I initially sounded cynical at the article, I believe something strange happened
in New Mexico. But piece is solely designed to push the History Channel series.

I think something came down near Roswell, but I think it was further out from the Foster Ranch and near
the Capitan mountains.

You don't fly the remains of a weather balloon to another base.
tinywondering

I don't remember which show, because I have watched so many, but some say that the I beam with the hieroglyphs could possibly be traced to a toy company. It is hard sometimes to decern what the truth really is. I believe they want it that way.
"a symbol of a seal balancing a ball on its nose.”

that certainly doesn't make any sense to me, as far as "aliens" go.I don't remember reading about that before, but

I do feel like something happened out there as well, but I think they did a good job covering it up from the get go
"So when the dying media struggle to find any news that doesn't involve them leaving their desks..."

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

Like get up and go someplace and ask somebody questions or something? Is there an app for that?  
A fellow-military man of Jesse Marcel was the 'whistle-blower' Walter Haut. 
It seems the former Press Officer got a look at one of the bodies from the Roswell crash.

Quote:Ex-Army officer ADMITS he saw ‘alien the size of a 10-year-old child’ after famous Roswell UFO crash in
incredible video

'A former Army press officer revealed he saw the body of a "beat-up alien" the "size of a 10-year-old child" after the Roswell
UFO crash in a bombshell video he made before his death. In the footage, released for the first time, the press officer for
Roswell Army Air Field 1st Lt. Walter Haut recalls his encounter with the UFO and an alien body that had been found lifeless
at the crash site in Roswell, New Mexico.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9375]
Walter Haut in 2000 and in his younger days as a Press Officer.

Haut drafted the military's original press release on the 1947 UFO crash, which made international news, but the Army Air
Force quickly changed their story and said it was just a weather balloon.

In the video, shared with The Sun, Haut says: "To the best of my remembrance there was one body ... it was a relatively
small body comparable to maybe a 10 or 11-year-old child. It was pretty well beat up."
He said he could not remember the color as it was so many years ago.

In a signed affidavit Haut made before his 2005 death, also shared with The Sun, he said: "I am convinced that what I personally
observed was some type of craft and its crew from outer space." The video was made in 2000 by Haut's friends Dennis Bathaser
and Wendy Connors and has been kept under wraps until now.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9376]
Haut's affidavit.

Researcher Anthony Bragalia, who first published the video on his UFO site, said it's a significant discovery following the recent
release of Pentagon UFO documents earlier this year. The Pentagon admitted to holding and testing wreckage from UFO crashes
in a bombshell Freedom of Information letter, shared with The Sun, in February.

Bragalia says the stunning admission on the video confirms the extraterrestrial nature of the infamous Roswell crash.
"The video was given to me by a close friend of Walter Haut's named Dennis Balthaser for distribution," Bragalia told The Sun.

"The video had previously only been viewed by a small circle of researchers and Haut family members.
"Given all the new information on UFOs coming out, they felt the time was right to let everyone see it.
"The confessional video helps to confirm the extraterrestrial nature of the Roswell crash.
"The recent release of the Pentagon UFO debris test results papers, with its inclusion of technical papers on memory metal like
what was found as debris at Roswell, combined with this testimony, makes the incident even more likely to have been ET-related."

Bragalia believes the government could still be holding alien bodies and UFO debris in secured locations.
"The alien bodies are likely stored in secure facilities with access only by those with a need to know," he said.
"I suspect that they are not all held in one place."
Bragalia says he had Haut's testimony looked at by a Digital Voice Stress Analysis (DVSA) expert who confirmed Haut was telling
the truth.

The expert, Jerry Baker, said: "My DVSA analysis of key portions of the Haut interview confirms that he did believe he was telling
the truth about what he recalled about the ET in question. "The portions that I was able to use did confirm credibility."
Bragalia added: "Haut was seen as a trusted community member and was reluctant for years to tell his story."

"Now with Voice Stress Analysis, we know that what he finally did say about the event before he passed was indeed truthful."
The revelations come after disclosure campaigner Steve Bassett told The Sun we may be just weeks away from finding out
the truth about UFOs and aliens by the US government...'
The Sun:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can't wait to see what is disclosed in the UFO/UAP report coming out in June. Just know, the government will never give us ALL the truth concerning this phenomena. To do so would make the entire planet free from our overlords. That ain't gonna happen.
(05-15-2021, 05:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I can't wait to see what is disclosed in the UFO/UAP report coming out in June. Just know, the government will never give us ALL the truth concerning this phenomena. To do so would make the entire planet free from our overlords. That ain't gonna happen.

The gummint CAN'T tell us about the UFOs! Have you seen how folks are losing their minds and acting over the simple rumor of a possible non-specific gas shortage? Did you notice what a simple flu virus did to the entire planet for over a year? THAT is why the gummint can't tell us about the aliens. Humans are great lumbering panicky herd beasts!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-16-2021, 01:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The gummint CAN'T tell us about the UFOs! Have you seen how folks are losing their minds and acting over the simple rumor of a possible non-specific gas shortage? Did you notice what a simple flu virus did to the entire planet for over a year? THAT is why the gummint can't tell us about the aliens. Humans are great lumbering panicky herd beasts!

Good point.
In one of the early UFO books (when they were thought of as 'interplanetary'), Donald Keyhoe mentioned something interesting.

This was written in 1948 or so.

As someone who was tracking the UFO situation nationally (for one of the original UFO societies IIRC), his book mentioned all kinds of cases, and includes a lot of detail about early cases that has fallen by the wayside with time.

But something that caught my eye: NO mention of a Roswell incident, BUT mention of a con man they ran down in Colorado who claimed a UFO had crashed there and he had recovered pieces of it.

The Colorado claim turned out to be hot air.  But after I read that, I wondered if somehow the tales of that claim didn't later get moved to New Mexico and attached to the press report given by the Army Air Force regarding whatever it was they recovered at Roswell.

If Keyhoe had mentioned Roswell at all, I would not have wondered that.  But apart from that one Army Air Force press release, I don't think much about Roswell was thought about or discussed until what, the late 1970s?

I also think one of the huge weaknesses of 'ufology' is the lack of standards for database organization of sightings and encounters.  It seems the incidents are all taken individually without reference to the larger situation.  Case in point: Everyone has heard of the Hopkinsville Goblins, right?  Well, all of ONE DAY later, there was another weird sighting of entities in California, on more or less the same latitude.  But that those two incidents occurred so closely to one another is almost never mentioned because the focus always bores in on single events.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]