Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ATS is for sale, get ready for the surge
Like the title says, ATS, the owners have gone open wide and they're offering ATS up.

tinybighuh tinyhuh tinylaughing

I've got 3 nickels and a piece of gum to offer, but I don't think they'll go for it.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(12-11-2020, 03:30 AM)beez Wrote: Like the title says, ATS, the owners have gone open wide and they're offering ATS up.

I've got 3 nickels and a piece of gum to offer, but I don't think they'll go for it.

Let's co-own it. I add to your offer 2 cans of beer, a cigarette, and a bucket filled with high-quality Finnish mud for them to throw at me if i voice my opinions.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
That big red banner might be a big red herring 

[Image: Red-Herring-sm.gif]

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(12-11-2020, 03:30 AM)beez Wrote: Like the title says, ATS, the owners have gone open wide and they're offering ATS up.

I can throw in a busted shoelace - we could be co-owners!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Again? How many times do they have to cry wolf? 

I do have a few buckets of natural dog fertilizer to offer up.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(12-11-2020, 04:26 AM)kdog Wrote: Again? How many times do they have to cry wolf? 

Someone posted a story of how Hillary Clinton was receiving two bags of dog shit a month.

I just have one question.

Who's the other person sending it?
-Abraham Lincoln
(12-11-2020, 05:01 AM)beez Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 04:26 AM)kdog Wrote: Again? How many times do they have to cry wolf? 

Someone posted a story of how Hillary Clinton was receiving two bags of dog shit a month.

I just have one question.

Who's the other person sending it?

I have no idea where the poop goes, I just know the misses gets rid of it. You need to ask her.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Thanks for the head's up.  I thought it was going to survive. Still have some info I want to grab from there before they go down.

Sigh...   tinycrying
Now all those members who slipped back to ATS can take second and third mortgages out on their homes and buy the site.
They would have to make it a Pay To Play Site though, most people know that a good ad blocker is all you need to view sites with annoying ads for revenue. JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I have a bucket of sorted nuts and bolts.
If we combine all these offers in this thread, i think we have a real shot to make it happen! smallgreenbananadancer

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Again? this is a ''shit nobody is interested we need to bump'' situation! wonder if traffic took a hit after election.
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

(12-11-2020, 02:53 PM)Moonmagic Wrote: wonder if traffic took a hit after election.

Actually, a really great point! Made me go "hmmmm...."

minusculebeercheers

-Jean-Paul Sartre
....or it is using the claim to consolidate members, to put new breath into an entity past it's useful life. 

There were good stories and posts many times, and then information got in the way of fantasy. The information highway brought instant responses to any query. PROOF seemed quickly at hand, and stories had a much shorter lifespan. We All face this in our ever changing world. 
I suspect they have a few tricks left, but their day has came and went. Politics has droned on for ever, and it has made a nation weary. You really have to up the game to play here. 
Following up on the post :   http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1278011/pg1

as well as the RED Banner at the top of the face page with sale information.
Hopefully, the liars that permeate the membership of ATS skip this place.
(12-11-2020, 06:02 PM)projectvxn Wrote: Hopefully, the liars that permeate the membership of ATS skip this place.

What does that mean? Sincere question. I am not too drunk or anything, and my English should be fine but now i don't understand.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Well you can't have it both ways..... that saying got me to thinking about the dynamics of Above Top Secret 

Growth and development are the hallmark of 'dynamics' and as we can surmise on our own, they were abandoned long ago in favor of monetary reasons. I believe there have been two owners, one being Skeptic Overlord

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread261563/pg1

"AboveTopSecret.com or ATS is the website that started it all. Started in 1998 by site owner Simon Gray,"
And the rest is history
[Image: 11836662-10207501632281849-4763659270836947081-n.jpg]
Well at least nobody will ever get more Flags than I got  tinylaughing

Best legitimate WATTS Score too  tinyinlove

Oils Well that Ends Well  tinybiggrin

[Image: LOL1.webp]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(12-11-2020, 06:02 PM)projectvxn Wrote: Hopefully, the liars that permeate the membership of ATS skip this place.

Too late, I'm already here.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinybighuh 

[Image: bJczu8v.gif]
-Abraham Lincoln