Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ATS is for sale, get ready for the surge
Lord knows I needed a kick in the A(( to get me back over here, cause I have no other excuse.  After the failure of some of the members that did try to buy it, I see it fading away honestly.

I think they just want to much money, from what I read between the lines.  Could be wrong?

tinywondering
I am always on a limited budget but out of curiosity, what do you think the price tag is? Maybe someone here knows about website values.

Or which is closest? 10 k, 100 k or 1 million? USD.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(12-11-2020, 11:49 PM)beez Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 06:02 PM)projectvxn Wrote: Hopefully, the liars that permeate the membership of ATS skip this place.

Too late, I'm already here.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinybighuh 

[Image: bJczu8v.gif]
(12-12-2020, 12:39 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: I am always on a limited budget but out of curiosity, what do you think the price tag is? Maybe someone here knows about website values.

I'm guessing way over 10K, closer to 1 mill, but I really don't know.

But, having NO knowledge of website value, I'm curious why it wouldn't be worth getting something out of it, as oppose to nothing?

Except that maybe the operating cost to keep it going may be high?
(12-12-2020, 02:14 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 12:39 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: I am always on a limited budget but out of curiosity, what do you think the price tag is? Maybe someone here knows about website values.

I'm guessing way over 10K, closer to 1 mill, but I really don't know.

But, having NO knowledge of website value, I'm curious why it wouldn't be worth getting something out of it, as oppose to nothing?

Except that maybe the operating cost to keep it going may be high?

The abovenetwork has been going down hill for awhile. Guess old Bill is retiring. 

http://www.theabovenetwork.com/

Maybe someone can find it on sell or worth on here?  

https://bizbroker24.com/listings/
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(12-11-2020, 11:49 PM)beez Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 06:02 PM)projectvxn Wrote: Hopefully, the liars that permeate the membership of ATS skip this place.

Too late, I'm already here.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinybighuh 

[Image: bJczu8v.gif]

I hope YOU and everyone stays here, @"Chiefsmom"  Very Happy to see you again.  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Looks like it is sold !
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Hegelian Dialectic at work if ya get the drift   ::::::::  tinycool

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(12-12-2020, 03:52 AM)kdog Wrote: Looks like it is sold !

I see the "this domain for sale" banner is gone,  but have no other confirmation that it is sold yet, or to whom, so far.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Or they are Drama Queens!  bigfrightened
(12-12-2020, 04:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

I see the "this domain for sale" banner is gone,  but have no other confirmation that it is sold yet, or to whom, so far.

For $25,000 a month just in the Upkeep of their Software and Website Techs,,,,,,,,,,  minusculethinking
You think it is worth it   smirk You would have to have a LOT of ads being played and then you would need to have sponsor's for products or books or DVD's to sell.
I actually questioned how fast it supposedly sold, after months of negotiations with actual members that wanted to buy it, without luck.
Was it an LLC before? I never really paid attention if it was. Just curious.  The Above Network, LLC
(12-12-2020, 04:30 AM)guohua Wrote: For $25,000 a month just in the Upkeep of their Software and Website Techs,,,,,,,,,,  minusculethinking
You think it is worth it   smirk You would have to have a LOT of ads being played and then you would need to have sponsor's for products or books or DVD's to sell.

Don't forget salaries!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-12-2020, 04:30 AM)guohua Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 04:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

For $25,000 a month just in the Upkeep of their Software and Website Techs,,,,,,,,,,  minusculethinking

I think there is a flaw in their business model somewhere. 25k a month is pretty steep for the traffic they are generating.

But the key to that thought may lie in "business model" - unlike us, they are in it for the money, so I'm guessing a fair chunk of that 25k actually goes to salaries rather than traffic or website upkeep...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’