Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Half of NYFD Will Not Take Vaccine
Thanks heavens.  If enough people stand up against it, maybe they won't even try mandating it.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coronavi...s/2764027/
In Britain, the dying media are short-stroking themselves over the first person injected with the Pfizer vaccine,
which of course, isn't true. But anyway, 90-year-old Margaret Keenan endured a barrage of flash-photography
at at 06:31 GMT and we can only thank God that the virus owns a watch.
tinysure

Setting it up for a work-day morning news-cycle, Margaret sat in a chair wearing a snowy penguin t-shirt and cardigan
and allowed the Filipino nurse -Matron May Parsons, to give her the dose whilst Piers Morgan commented during his
morning-show on how diverse the National Health Service is.
tinysure

Here's the propaganda vehicle article from the BBC:

Quote:Covid-19 vaccine: First person receives Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine in UK

'A 90-year-old woman has become the first person to be given a Covid jab as part of the mass vaccination
programme being rolled out across the UK. Margaret Keenan, who turns 91 next week, said it was the "best
early birthday present".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8764]
Margaret Keenan and William Shakespeare taking the vaccine, even though the BBC attempted to fool their
viewers into believing that these two incidents were in different hospitals. The Nurse is the same.

She was given the injection at 06:31 GMT - the first of 800,000 doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine that will
be given in the coming weeks. Up to four million more are expected by the end of the month.
Hubs in the UK will vaccinate over-80s and some health and care staff - the programme aims to protect the most
vulnerable and return life to normal...'

Isn't it odd that since the Government announced that golf courses were to be shut, the media changed their
'Dark Winter' tune?!

Quote:'Matron May Parsons administered Ms Keenan's vaccine at University Hospital in Coventry.
Ms Keenan, who is originally from Enniskillen, said: "I feel so privileged to be the first person vaccinated against
Covid-19, it's the best early birthday present I could wish for because it means I can finally look forward to spending
time with my family and friends in the new year after being on my own for most of the year."

"I can't thank May and the NHS staff enough who have looked after me tremendously, and my advice to anyone offered
the vaccine is to take it - if I can have it at 90 then you can have it too."
The UK is the first country in the world to start using the Pfizer vaccine after regulators approved its use last week...'

A virus reported to be so deadly, quietly waited for the beginning of a working week (even though millions who don't
work in offices work Sundays) and then sullenly began its climb-down as the global-killer for the sake of Christmas.
The quote you're searching for is 'you couldn't make it up' -but you'd be wrong, they can and have.

Quote:'...Health Secretary Matt Hancock told BBC Breakfast there was a "long march ahead of us but this marks the way out".
He said he had felt "conflicted emotions" this morning saying he was "thrilled and delighted" to see Margaret get her
jab but was also "really determined that as a country we've got to stick together".
"This virus is deadly. We've got to stick by the rules," he said.'...'

Stick by the rules...the virus or the sheep?

Quote:'Prime Minister Boris Johnson thanked the NHS and "all of the scientists who worked so hard to develop this vaccine",
the volunteers and "everyone who has been following the rules to protect others".
"We will beat this together," he added.

Vaccination is not compulsory.
Some 800,000 doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine have been secured by the government to be administered in the
coming weeks. Orders have been placed for 40 million in total - enough for 20 million people, as two courses are needed.'

If one thing sticks with me as we look towards 2021, it'll be that a worldwide media pushed a narrative and as the heading
of the above paragraph shows, moved deftly away from it without a comment of what it inferred.

The shithouse media used words like 'mandatory' and 'compulsory' as if -not only that they mean the same thing, they
were somehow tied to laws. A free press tricking the public into believing that a gang of faceless medical people would
hold you down and inject you with something you're protesting against... and not a word about liberty and self-governance.
We really are at Orwell's door.

Quote:'However, most of that is not expected to become available until next year, although government sources said another
four million doses should arrive in the country by the end of this month. Mr Hancock said he expected it to take "several
weeks" to get the first group of health workers, care staff and over-80s vaccinated.

Prof Stephen Powis, national medical director of NHS England, said the start of the vaccination programme felt "like the
beginning of the end". 2020 had been a "dreadful" year but life would get back to "normal" in the coming months, he said.

Asked what his message was to people who might have concerns about the Covid jab, he told BBC Breakfast vaccination
was "one of the safest forms of medicine". "This one has been tested in many thousands of people in clinical trials and, of
course the independent regulator the MHRA, has looked at it carefully - as it always does - and has given it the green light.

"And so if you get called, we'll be calling you to come and get it, then my advice is come and get it."...'

There's the veiled threat, there's the nod that someone may be 'called upon' and convince the cell-phone owner to take
the half-tested vaccine. The BBC presenter and the author of this bullshit...? Not a fucking word.

Quote:'Vaccine taskforce chairwoman Kate Bingham also struck a positive note, saying telling the BBC her "gut feeling" was
that "we will all be going on summer holidays". It was likely people most at risk would be vaccinated by April, she said,
and then the authorities would consider how to broaden out the vaccinations to other adults.
"I think by the summer we should be in a much better place to get on planes," she added...'
BBC Archived Link:

Yeah, like everyone lives in London and can afford to use planes! They have no concept of what the working-class
are and will continue to endure in their lives. A hardship for these upper-middle-class tosspots is when someone they
deem grubby brushes past them in Harrods!

There's some more tripe in the attached archived article, but considering the BBC's 'victim-rants' about BAME,
the broadcaster ignored that today to lighten their tale that the second person to get the injection was an 81-year-old
guy called 'William Shakespeare'!

Joe Biden might say "Oh come on man"

tinysure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I'm so sick of it.

"Asked what his message was to people who might have concerns about the Covid jab, he told BBC Breakfast vaccination
was "one of the safest forms of medicine".

It hasn't been out long enough to know if it's safe period, let alone "one of the safest forms". Give me a f* break. Or if they're referring to all vaccinations, I guess they're discounting the billions paid out by the vaccine injury system in the US, the known history of some dangerous vaccines, and the removal of legal liability from the vaccine companies. If it were one of the safest, why is it the only form that has had legal liability removed? They're really relying on people not being able to think whatsoever.
(12-08-2020, 11:20 AM)drussell41 Wrote: I'm so sick of it.  

"Asked what his message was to people who might have concerns about the Covid jab, he told BBC Breakfast vaccination

It hasn't been out long enough to know if it's safe period, let alone "one of the safest forms".  Give me a f* break.  Or if they're referring to all vaccinations, I guess they're discounting the billions paid out by the vaccine injury system in the US, the known history of some dangerous vaccines, and the removal of legal liability from the vaccine companies.   If it were one of the safest, why is it the only form that has had legal liability removed?    They're really relying on people not being able to think whatsoever.

Isn't it strange that you, me and many-many more have reservations on this vaccine system and yet the MSM
never offer stage-space to listen to these concerns? No.. we're just called a conspiracy theorists and mocked.

One might think a conspiracy was undertaken!
(12-08-2020, 11:38 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 11:20 AM)drussell41 Wrote: I'm so sick of it.  

It hasn't been out long enough to know if it's safe period, let alone "one of the safest forms".  Give me a f* break.  Or if they're referring to all vaccinations, I guess they're discounting the billions paid out by the vaccine injury system in the US, the known history of some dangerous vaccines, and the removal of legal liability from the vaccine companies.   If it were one of the safest, why is it the only form that has had legal liability removed?    They're really relying on people not being able to think whatsoever.

Isn't it strange that you, me and many-many more have reservations on this vaccine system and yet the MSM
never offer stage-space to listen to these concerns? No.. we're just called a conspiracy theorists and mocked.

One might think a conspiracy was undertaken!

Yes.   And it's not just people like us.   There are experts questioning it.  They're completely ignored.  

I wonder if one the subgoals is to make people lose all trust and confidence in the media, government, and medical/scientific communities, because that's exactly what they've achieved for me at least.

If there are a large number of negative consequences to these vaccines and word gets out (which it may not, given aggressive deplatforming), there could be a huge reaction against all vaccines. Some of them know it--have stated that fear--but they push on regardless. Good luck.
(12-08-2020, 11:50 AM)drussell41 Wrote: Yes.   And it's not just people like us.   There are experts questioning it.  They're completely ignored.  

I wonder if one the subgoals is to make people lose all trust and confidence in the media, government, and medical/scientific communities, because that's exactly what they've achieved for me at least.

If there are a large number of negative consequences to these vaccines and word gets out (which it may not, given aggressive deplatforming), there could be a huge reaction against all vaccines.  Some of them know it--have stated that fear--but they push on regardless.   Good luck.

Your suggestion would lead us to the question, if trust is lost in the established means of information-conduits, social-control and the
boffins in the white coats, what would be the alternative...? self-responsibility?!!!

Oh, we can't have that, are you aware of how many people would be out of a job that was never really necessary in the first place?!!
Can you grasp the concept of self-governing one's own conduct, health and news-gathering? We're mere plebeians... incapable of
running our own lives, families and communities!

The amount of power they've garnered would be lost and it would be like a reset... but for them this time.
minusculethumbsup
Well logically if half will not take the vaccine, that leaves the firefighter strength at 50%. If...... every un-vaccinated fireman contracted Covid-19 then there should still be firemen available. Do you suppose this same response would of occurred during the days of Polio in the 50's and 60's ?

Not everything in life is a conspiracy. 
I dont like the idear of the vaccine but i believe there is no big conspiracy. Its just the governments reacting with the same sort of panic they are doing with "man made climate change".
If they would advise the people and support the peoples decision things would work better. But at the moment they are treating us like 13 year olds.
After long thinking about it, i will take the vaccine, im old and want to enjoy the time I have
(12-08-2020, 06:15 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I dont like the idear of the vaccine but i believe there is no big conspiracy. Its just the governments reacting with the same sort of panic they are doing with "man made climate change".
If they would advise the people and support the peoples decision things would work better. But at the moment they are treating us like 13 year olds.
After long thinking about it, i will take the vaccine, im old and want to enjoy the time I have
Always enjoying your opinion, Something occurred to me just now as I read your reasoning, and it's very likely you would find my agreement on most of your oratories and opinions. We have been 'played' to a position of 'yes' and 'no' in the news we receive..... that is to say, we have become and react in a Binary manner... either + or - 
with the media expecting and counting on blind compliance.... after all it IS on TV......
 so, that leaves us with the belief in truth or disbelief/conspiracy. The separation seems to have been accomplished.
There are many reasons why I have decided to take the vaccine. Would I encourage my kids or anyone else to take the vaccine, no, they are all old enough to research  and make there own decision. Im just listing the reasons I am taking it.
1. Its not compulsory, im making the choose
2. Im old and sick
3. I want to meet my friends  without them feeling guilty or fear giving me the CCP virus
4. I want to travel again
5. No government here is stupid enough to give a known dangerous vaccine to the front line medics and risk loosing them
6. My fighting days are over, I want some time out.
So you have the reasons behind my decision. However if some truly horrible side affect should hit me like turning me in to a Welsh man I trust that old woods runner will do right by me
(12-08-2020, 08:25 PM)Wallfire Wrote: There are many reasons why I have decided to take the vaccine. Would I encourage my kids or anyone else to take the vaccine, no, they are all old enough to research  and make there own decision. Im just listing the reasons I am taking it.
1. Its not compulsory, im making the choose
2. Im old and sick
3. I want to meet my friends  without them feeling guilty or fear giving me the CCP virus
4. I want to travel again
5. No government here is stupid enough to give a known dangerous vaccine to the front line medics and risk loosing them
6. My fighting days are over, I want some time out.
So you have the reasons behind my decision. However if some truly horrible side affect should hit me like turning me in to a Welsh man I trust that old woods runner will do right by me

My husband will get it (eventually) because of #3 and 4. 

"Like turning (you) in to a Welsh man"?   What?  LOLOL.
I'm done debating the C-Virus. I have spread as much truth as I can. But, last week someone on my FB feed was "going off" on us about saying it's a "fake pandemic". 
He was talking about a family member just dying with Covid and Pneumonia, trying to shame the people for trying to raise awareness.

Did you notice he died of C-19  AND pneumonia?  I doubt very seriously that he would have died without the pneumonia. I started to point this out, but the timing was wrong.

It's all out there for people to do their own research if they want to know.  I'm tired.

deadtired
(12-08-2020, 05:57 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Not everything in life is a conspiracy. 

And not every vaccine is the polio vaccine. 

I am not anti-vaccination. If it can be proven the benefits outweigh the side-effects, then it's a good thing. However, we are FAR from that point yet. 

Pfizer has been fined almost $5 Billion over the last 20 years for all manner of illegal activity. It does not inspire confidence in me that they will ignore the profit motive to ensure their product is medically and ethically sound. 

If it helps people survive, great. If the cure turns out worse than the disease? Not so great.