Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The great so called RESET !
Interesting thought provoking article on the dastardly plans for the great reset. If only 2% is true then I am glad I am old and had a good life already.
https://jamesfetzer.org/2020/11/the-next...eat-reset/
Quote:The Next Major Crisis will be Ushered In for The Great Reset
November 16, 2020 James Fetzerblog
Patriotrising
[Editor’s note: The Great Reset will provide an annual income, box housing and paying off your mortgage, student loans and credit card debts in return for you surrendering your property and assets and agreeing to a vaccination program without end–otherwise, you will be declared a “public health risk” and confined to a FEMA camp, where, should you remain adamant and unrepentant, you may find your head has been separated from your body. They will own the planet.]
Quote:“I believe that there will be another crisis. It will be more significant…and we need to start preparing for that right now. When we do see this next crisis, it will be faster than what we’ve seen with Covid. The exponential growth rate will climb – be much steeper. The impact will be greater. The social and economic implications will be even more significant.”
~Managing Director – World Economic Forum – Jeremy Jurgens
Quote:“We all know that we still pay insufficient attention to the frightening scenario of a comprehensive cyber attack, which would bring to a complete halt to the power supply, transportation, hospital services…our society as a whole. The Covid-19 crisis would be seen in this respect as a small disturbance in comparison. To use the Covid-19 crisis as a timely opportunity to reflect on the lessons of cyber security, community, and to improve our preparedness for a potential cyber pandemic.”
~Founder – World Economic Forum – Klaus Schwab
Predictive Programming
The globalist power centers broadcast their moves ahead of time. It’s called “predictive programming”.
The more you dig into this, the more you discover that is indeed what they do. Most don’t hear about it, or consciously comprehend their messaging.
Many within the alternative media (actually the new media) are skilled at recognizing the big picture. Personally, I see it much clearer than I used to – thanks to self-educating via many sources.
I am posting this today due to a major concern that I have. I’ll get to that in a minute…
First, the quotes above were made known to me from readers here on the blog referencing a 14 minute podcast from “iceagefarmer”.
Listen To What They’re Saying
When globalist billionaires speak, you better listen to what they’re saying. In this case, not just the WEF. But the same thing goes for other powerful globalist groups and organizations. Listen for clues. They comprise and embody the globalist controllers of the world – and they’ve been trying for decades to permanently bring the USA under their total control (with the help of many enemies and agencies within).
The World Economic Forum (as one example) is a Geneva-based international organization that discusses issues concerning the global political economy. They have revealed what they intend to do. And it may be (very) soon.
This gut feeling is based on lots more than just the quotes above. I have absorbed many hours of input from a variety of sources which overlap several underlying probabilities for the globalists next moves.
The Great Reset
Elite globalists billionaires have been planning to bring about a “great reset” that would see permanent social and economic changes across the world.
Deep State globalists, Top leaders of Big Business, Big Globalism, and Big Government worldwide — including royalty and mass-murdering communist tyrants — are stepping in to offer their proposed “solution” to the crises they themselves unleashed:
A “Great Reset” to transform the world and everything in it, supposedly for the benefit of the masses, but really for the benefit of the ruling classes.
“The movers and shakers of the world have been meeting on a regular basis, especially since January 2020, to plan ‘The Great Reset’ at the Davos 2021 Summit in January.”
“The DAVOS Great Reset Will Mark the End of Nation-States, the Middle-Class and All Civil Liberties.”
Quote:Make no mistake, the Great Reset is no spur-of-the moment idea. The WEF website states,
“…anxiety about the world’s social and economic prospects is only intensifying. There is good reason to worry: a sharp economic downturn has already begun, and we could be facing the worst depression since the 1930s. But, while this outcome is likely, it is not unavoidable.”
The WEF sponsors have big plans:
”…the world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions. Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed. In short, we need a “Great Reset” of capitalism.”
For the New World Order to Happen America Must Be Destroyed
And herein lies my high concern. Trump and his 72 million followers (for the lack of a better term) are standing in the way. It has been well established that the Biden syndicate are agents of the Chicoms and the globalist cabal. Even worse, Harris is documented to be THE most hard left among the progressive/marxists walking the halls of congress. Perfect to finish us off, once in power.
OBVIOUSLY the globalists have desperately tried to rid us of the orange man. Why? Because they cannot control him like the others. Now here’s where I get nervous…
OBVIOUSLY this election was rigged (Dominion Voting Systems) to an incredible extent. The proof that is apparently about to be revealed will shock the world. The Dominion “rabbit hole” is very deep and very ugly. Apparently elections have potentially been electronically rigged for quite some time. I’ve heard that world famous attorneys are about to expose the biggest voting fraud in American History. Soon.
Now listen, if this is true — and I have no reason to believe that it is not true at this point – based on the credible interviews that I’ve listened to — it will be like setting off a nuke. Revealing the deep treason and the many participants.
The globalists WILL launch their own counter-strike. And I fear that it might include part or all of which they’ve already said would happen… A worse (much worse) pandemic than Covid-19. And a comprehensive cyber attack which (according to them) would take down the power grid (to varying extents?) (among other systems). Outright assassination would not be out of the question either.
There is NO WAY that this is going down peacefully during the next 4 to 8 weeks. “Stuff” is going to happen. They’ve already told us. And if these attorneys “have the goods” on our electronic voting system fraud — the Deep State and globalists are going to go “nuclear”.
Excellent thread! Thank you @"727Sky" I want to talk about this and first and foremost, i want to learn about this.

I have heard this a lot lately "The great reset" And as always, i have my strong doubts... maybe it will not be that great after all?

Just yesterday, i googled a little bit. Read this:

"Early in June the World Economic Forum announced The Great Reset initiative - 'to improve the state of the world. ... Ultimately, The Great Reset initiative has an ambitious set of 'dimensions to build a new social contract that honours the dignity of every human being'."

Does that sound beautiful or what? But i think that it is some kind of a... monster... monster who appears in nice clothing, looking good, making promises, giving hope. But... It will prove itself to be a monster.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
It sounds just dreamy, doesn't it?   tinysure 

Some points in the first paragraph of the OP sound similar to NESARA / GESARA

I hope they don't use Nesara/Gesara to confuse people into accepting something that in the end is actually the Global Reset.
(11-18-2020, 06:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It sounds just dreamy, doesn't it?   tinysure 

Some points in the first paragraph of the OP sound similar to NESARA / GESARA

I hope they don't use Nesara/Gesara to confuse people into accepting something that in the end is actually the Global Reset.

Yeah. Right. "Dreamy". Dat's duh ticket!

It sounds like a Marxist wet dream come true - the very embodiment of Lennon's (Lennon? Lenin? You be the judge) "Imagine" writ large and brought to awful life.

Imagine all the people, living in harmony... under the heel of the hobnailed jackboot of the all knowing, all seeing, all controlling State.

What's not to love about THAT?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

And also... i REALLY do not appreciate if they call me a “public health risk” for refusing to take a so-called rushed vaccine.

("so-called" because i don't think it was done in a hurry at all. It was stocked in huge quantities, before the masses even knew about corona-1984)

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Dropping this video here for INFORMATION purposes.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Herding cats into the NWO Agenda 21 ?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Keo18dJxrRvb/
(04-12-2021, 09:50 AM)727Sky Wrote: Herding cats into the NWO Agenda 21 ?

Yes, I think if we look around at what is happening right now, this is it. 
China and Gates are already buying up large areas of farmland out west now, smart meters going up on all the houses, etc.  Yet, if you try to tell anyone what's happening behind the scene, you will be called a conspiracy nut. 

If people won't look into the future to see what the plan is, I can't help them. I tried; they didn't listen.
(04-12-2021, 09:50 AM)727Sky Wrote: Herding cats into the NWO Agenda 21 ?

This site might be found handy for anyone that wants to download these Bitchute videos to their local drive for safekeeping: https://www.tubi.sk/bitchute-video-downloader 

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’