Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Concede
I was born in the Johnson administration and my earliest political memories are of presidents Nixon, Ford and carter. I registered Republican during the Regan administration. I've voted in every major election since. I took my civic duties seriously.

After the controversy of the Clinton election with the hanging chad crap I still voted split ticket until the last few election cycles when I went straight Republican ticket. 

I still had faith that by doing my civic duty and voting that it counted, even after the ballot tampering during Slick Willy's election. I still believed that by being an honest tax paying citizen that did his duty at the ballot box and in the jury box I was making some small difference. I no longer believe all that after this election. None of that matters any more, I concede, I give up. I will no longer vote for anything for the remainder of my life.

The whole system is FUBAR from top to bottom, we have no real say in it, so why pretend anymore? The wise guys know full well that the rules are for the suckers and I now refuse to go on being a sucker for this sham of a system that is broken beyond repair.
Yes, in the state it is now in, it is a deceptive sham.

I've suspected for a while that a lot of crap was going on behind the scenes, but like you, I never imagined the rot was so complete.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(11-12-2020, 04:55 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I was born in the Johnson administration and my earliest political memories are of presidents Nixon, Ford and carter. I registered Republican during the Regan administration. I've voted in every major election since. I took my civic duties seriously.

After the controversy of the Clinton election with the hanging chad crap I still voted split ticket until the last few election cycles when I went straight Republican ticket. 

I still had faith that by doing my civic duty and voting that it counted, even after the ballot tampering during Slick Willy's election. I still believed that by being an honest tax paying citizen that did his duty at the ballot box and in the jury box I was making some small difference. I no longer believe all that after this election. None of that matters any more, I concede, I give up. I will no longer vote for anything for the remainder of my life.

The whole system is FUBAR from top to bottom, we have no real say in it, so why pretend anymore? The wise guys know full well that the rules are for the suckers and I now refuse to go on being a sucker for this sham of a system that is broken beyond repair.

The Red and Blue both work for the banks. America was created to get away from being controlled and taxed and it didn't work.
I will continue voting because without it loss is a certainty, along with any win.  Your not voting may satisfy your need to revolt, but enough revolt endears  some politicians who can run on that platform. 
I feel your angst, we all do and anyone who reads your account. 

We are not defeated, we have just experianced multiple frauds being at work in the elections,. Perpetrated by Democrats.
Opinion....
So stay away if you must
but no action will equal no change or hope that the system becomes more safeguarded.
I've been feeling substantially similar - and I come from the hills, where election corruption for local elections has always been rampant.

We used to have fist fights at the polls, the occasional stabbing, politicians with stands to buy votes for a drink of liquor, the occasional stabbing for selling one's vote for a drink of liquor... but never in all my years have I seen nation-wide election corruption on the level it has presented itself this year in the national election.

If they don't get this shit fixed, I'll never vote again, either. I'm not big on wasting my time and effort to cast a vote that has no meaning. Instead, I'll just sit at home and wait for them to come, where I can vote for my own liberty 30 times before I have to reload.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

President Trump warned us of the fraud that would be committed this year. They watched during the 2018 mid-terms to investigate where the problems were... and they found them.

People had to be shown how they cheated. Some people won't believe it without seeing it.
Now that we know, it's up to THE PEOPLE to demand that mail-in ballots and certain computer programs never be allowed in elections again.

Dominion

Quote:Pennsylvania Department of State requested a function from Dominion Voting Software to allow local "Operators" with access to "totally blank ballots" to examine, RE-MARK IF NEEDED and allowed, and then re-scan into the tabulator.

https://t.co/Iusf55hfqL?amp=1

Now is not the time to give up; we're just now exposing the corruption. It's up to US to make sure they never cheat again and our voice DOES count. If you choose not to speak, you won't be heard.

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!  THIS IS OUR COUNTRY WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!

Quote:Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 4m “REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.”

Now that we can see the fraud, it's up to WE THE PEOPLE to make sure they don't get away with stealing the election.
Once again we need to look at Europe in the 1920-30-40s, communism had attacked democracy stealing power, and trying to destroy all feelings of safety and democracy. So people see communism taking power by corrupting and destroying democracy .
So the people lose faith when they see this happening, they feel there voice has no power anymore. Today they see BLM and Antifa taking what they want and oppressing the people.
The question is will the people do the same as was done in Europe, will they turn to a strong dictator to save them ? or will they fight for democracy ?
I may never vote again, but my voice is not being heard if I do vote. Voting isn't working, so it is time to consider civil disobedience by standing behind the constitution and bill of rights with action, or inaction, when necessary. I concede only to leave this game and play by other rules in another one.
UN-Funk your mind............ Less we forget. Sometimes you need a recharge.... I know I do this after all the cursed 2020
Maybe  were just like you....
thought it might encourage some.

..Now that was better
(11-12-2020, 07:12 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I may never vote again, but my voice is not being heard if I do vote. Voting isn't working, so it is time to consider civil disobedience by standing behind the constitution and bill of rights with action, or inaction, when necessary. I concede only to leave this game and play by other rules in another one.

That problem is being remedied now. If we can charge the people behind the corrupt voting gimmicks and put in a voting system that won't allow cheating, your voice WILL be heard in the future.

Give President Trump a chance to get this mess cleaned up. Don't leave him now. He's been working without cease to expose The Swamp. Now that we're there, he needs us more than ever.
He had our back, now we need to have his.

I think after this, voter ID will be a demand, and maybe a blockchain voting system. Whatever it is, it will be fair elections in the future.
(11-12-2020, 07:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 07:12 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I may never vote again, but my voice is not being heard if I do vote. Voting isn't working, so it is time to consider civil disobedience by standing behind the constitution and bill of rights with action, or inaction, when necessary. I concede only to leave this game and play by other rules in another one.

That problem is being remedied now. If we can charge the people behind the corrupt voting gimmicks and put in a voting system that won't allow cheating, your voice WILL be heard in the future.

Give President Trump a chance to get this mess cleaned up. Don't leave him now. He's been working without cease to expose The Swamp. Now that we're there, he needs us more than ever.

I think after this, voter ID will be a demand, and maybe a blockchain voting system. Whatever it is, it will be fair elections in the future.

There will be no remedy to be found in such a corrupt system.
You're a fair guy, voting in a "fair" election....I Guess it all just got away from you. It's not what you wanted, but what the party thought you wanted. 

No shame in thinking one side would stick to being fair, or in your case, based on decades, being "slightly fair"(minor vote rigging).

Enjoy your overlords....they know what's best for all of us.

Ditto.

Waiting to see if the law prevails, so it's not time yet to jump, but I'm tightening my perimeter so there's not so much area to cover when it is.

I'm not going to them, not fighting on their ground - they'll have to come to me.

And they will.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-12-2020, 07:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: That problem is being remedied now. If we can charge the people behind the corrupt voting gimmicks and put in a voting system that won't allow cheating, your voice WILL be heard in the future.

To quote my high school English teacher from lo those many years ago, "if" is the biggest little word in the dictionary.

I was not in it for Trump, I was in it for my Liberty. Granted, Trump made great strides in that direction, but he has 20 years or more of encroachments to try to undo. After the Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama regimes, there was too much encroachment in place, and he was/is fighting an uphill battle.

That's why the Left fought him so hard during the previous election, and why they had such a strange reaction to his win - they were so close to enslaving us they could taste it, and when that got snatched away from them, they reacted poorly. That's also why they pulled out the stops for this election and so openly cheated the vote. They had to get their train of destruction back on track before he could derail it altogether.

Now, it's in the courts. It all rides on whether or not they can find enough honest judges to reverse the theft.

I have not much faith in finding honest judges.

So I sit, I wait, I keep a weather eye out, load magazines and sharpen knives.

Now, if the law DOES prevail, they are going to go off worse than they did last time. If it doesn't, the other side is. Either way, we're in for interesting times.

I will not "unite" with them. "Unite" is just their code word for "submit", and there is no submission in me. I will not sing Kumbaya with them under their hammer and sickle banner. I will not "unite" with them on their terms. Their terms are too costly in human capital.

So, either way, we are just waiting for the other shoe to fall. I don't expect to survive it either way, but I've had a good run, so I'm good with that outcome.

(11-12-2020, 04:55 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: The whole system is FUBAR from top to bottom, we have no real say in it, so why pretend anymore? The wise guys know full well that the rules are for the suckers and I now refuse to go on being a sucker for this sham of a system that is broken beyond repair.

Not being an American but a Canadian, and here talking about my country, you've written in words what I've been deeply thinking for years. Oh, I still vote, in the hopes that something might change.

But whoever wins, I'm always the one getting fucked.

So...

The political system - no matter where you live - is arranged in such a way for the powerful. We're just pawns. Actually, even worse than pawns; pawns, once in a blue moon can eat the opponent's queen or convert to being one.

Not a chance of that happening to any of us. Not. One. Bit.

JMO.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Every Democracy ends in Tyranny
(11-13-2020, 03:23 PM)Sol Wrote: Not being an American but a Canadian, and here talking about my country, you've written in words what I've been deeply thinking for years. Oh, I still vote, in the hopes that something might change.

So...

The political system - no matter where you live - is arranged in such a way for the powerful. We're just pawns. Actually, even worse than pawns; pawns, once in a blue moon can eat the opponent's queen or convert to being one.

JMO.

If Biden and the Left wins, it does affect the rest of the world, so you too have a dog in this fight. Just this morning, I heard speculation that Biden intends to close down the Keystone Pipeline in his war on energy. That means no more Canadian oil to be shipped southward if that happens, which will affect the Canadian economy as well, to some extent.

Defunding the police and opening the borders wide also affects Canada - it puts all the work of securing your southern border on you, and increases the likelihood and incidence of criminal activity Canada will have to guard her borders against.

And what we have been seeing here, the voting data being stored and manipulated overseas by multinational corporations (in Barcelona, Spain by SCTYL, for one concrete example) may also affect Canada and other nations. Do Canadians KNOW who counts their votes and holds their data for manipulation? If multinationals can steal a US election for the highest bidder, I see no reason they can't do the same to Canada, or any other sovereign nation.

So, yeah, from my perspective, you have a stake in this as well as we do. That's the downside of Globalism and multi-national corporations.

(11-13-2020, 06:25 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 03:23 PM)Sol Wrote: Not being an American but a Canadian, and here talking about my country, you've written in words what I've been deeply thinking for years. Oh, I still vote, in the hopes that something might change.

So...

JMO.

If Biden and the Left wins, it does affect the rest of the world, so you too have a dog in this fight. Just this morning, I heard speculation that Biden intends to close down the Keystone Pipeline in his war on energy. That means no more Canadian oil to be shipped southward if that happens, which will affect the Canadian economy as well, to some extent.

Defunding the police and opening the borders wide also affects Canada - it puts all the work of securing your southern border on you, and increases the likelihood and incidence of criminal activity Canada will have to guard her borders against.

And what we have been seeing here, the voting data being stored and manipulated overseas by multinational corporations (in Barcelona, Spain by SCTYL, for one concrete example) may also affect Canada and other nations. Do Canadians KNOW who counts their votes and holds their data for manipulation? If multinationals can steal a US election for the highest bidder, I see no reason they can't do the same to Canada, or any other sovereign nation.

So, yeah, from my perspective, you have a stake in this as well as we do. That's the downside of Globalism and multi-national corporations.

Thing is, I have no control whatsoever on who wins in your country. There are a lot of Pro-Trumps here, on this side of the border but there are also a lot of Pro-Bidens.

Trudeau plays the diplomat by saying that he will cooperate with whoever wins but has already personally congratulated Biden for the win...

I think it'll get a LOT worse before it bets better. For both our countries. We're very slowly and subtly kissing goodbye to our freedoms and liberties, bits by bits but the people are still (for the majority) supporting the governments (provincial and federal) and thanking them for keeping us "safe".

I thought the majority of people were sheeps already back in the day. It pales in comparison to now. 2020 has been a turning point for the real big guns but most people are still on cruise control, sleeping at the wheel, not seeing what is really happening.

It's a sad moment in history. That much I do know.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(11-14-2020, 12:12 PM)Sol Wrote: Thing is, I have no control whatsoever on who wins in your country.

It's increasingly looking like we don't have much say in it, either.

Quote:I think it'll get a LOT worse before it bets better. For both our countries. We're very slowly and subtly kissing goodbye to our freedoms and liberties, bits by bits but the people are still (for the majority) supporting the governments (provincial and federal) and thanking them for keeping us "safe".

I thought the majority of people were sheeps already back in the day. It pales in comparison to now. 2020 has been a turning point for the real big guns but most people are still on cruise control, sleeping at the wheel, not seeing what is really happening.

It's a sad moment in history. That much I do know.

You're probably right - it probably WILL get a lot worse before it gets any better. Russians in the Soviet Union put up with it for 70 years or so before they'd had enough and revolted.