Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How The Wisconsin Elections Commission Destroyed Fair Elections In Wisconsin
I know right now the internet is rife with this or that fraud accusations and counter accusations. Since we are still in the middle of it all, evidence is scant one way or another. 

Not on this one. It has been going for over a year in Wisconsin. Please read the whole thing for the deep dive. The TLRL version is thus:

ACT I
-  The Wisconsin Elections Commission ignored state law in October 2019 by allowing 234,000 names of people who had moved to remain on the voter roles. Voters whose names do not match up with their address. 

- The same set of statutes requires this same commission to contact them by mail to let them correct the data. They have 30 days to do so. If they don't, they are are supposed to be removed from the rolls. However, under Wisconsin law, they can show up at the polls with valid ID to register and vote on the same day. No disenfranchisement. 

- The WEC was taken to court to make them heed the law. They refused. The judge held them in contempt of court. The WEC appealed. Three other judges on the same circuit court over ruled the first one and allowed the WEC to keep the names on the rolls.   

ACT II
- In the spring of 2020, Dane County and Milwaukee County (representing the largest number of people in the state) had their County Clerks tell voters to claim they are "indefinitely confined" by the Governors lock down orders for COVID 19. That status is reserved for people actually in legal confinement (jail). 249,000 people in Wisconsin claimed this status for voting purposes even though the vast majority were not in jail. A 238% increase in requests than normal. 

- Under this status, the individual does not need to provide voter ID when doing mail-in voting.

ACT III
- These voters were not able to vote for third party candidates. 

- The WEC denied the Green Party's application to be on the ballot even though they had twice as many signatures as the law requires. 

- Kanye West was denied ballot access. 

Conclusion:
The people charged in Wisconsin with over seeing a fair election colluded to 1) maintain over a quarter million phantom voters on the rolls, 2) allowed and encouraged voters to claim a status outside of the laws intent, 3) allowed and encouraged mail in voting knowing voter ID is not required for these voters, and 4) denied left leaning Wisconsinites any choice in left leaning candidates other than Joe Biden. 

https://www.maciverinstitute.com/2020/11...RZdJSNgR38
They are exposing themselves at every turn. (Smart) People will see this, I hope on both sides, and something will finally be done in our courts to stop the corruption.  This won't stop the paid rioters in the streets though. The evil Cabal will fight dirty until the bitter end.
(11-05-2020, 09:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: They are exposing themselves at every turn. (Smart) People will see this, I hope on both sides, and something will finally be done in our courts to stop the corruption.  This won't stop the paid rioters in the streets though. The evil Cabal will fight dirty until the bitter end.

If it isn't stopped, that kinda opens the door for the republicans to do the same thing when it's their turn, now doesn't it?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-05-2020, 11:53 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 09:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: They are exposing themselves at every turn. (Smart) People will see this, I hope on both sides, and something will finally be done in our courts to stop the corruption.  This won't stop the paid rioters in the streets though. The evil Cabal will fight dirty until the bitter end.

If it isn't stopped, that kinda opens the door for the republicans to do the same thing when it's their turn, now doesn't it?

It would if they were a bunch of low live C.Suckers like the democrats have proven to be.  Between Sorus and the Chinese infiltration of big business and the dems political elite we as a nation are in deep do do.
@"ABNARTY" 

Good post, I appreciate its "documentary" feel.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

As so many here have said, even if its proven the Trump won, its who controls the news that tells who won. The well has been poisoned, Trump will never have power or respect of other leaders, the USA will been seen as weak.
Welcome Harris as the new POTUS
Friday 6th November 2020.

The Media:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8584]

Reality:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8585]

Remember.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8383]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-07-2020, 07:52 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"ABNARTY" 

Cheers

Why thank you  tinybigeyes

I wish it were on a more positive subject.
(11-08-2020, 05:02 PM)ABNARTY Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 07:52 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"ABNARTY" 

Cheers

Why thank you  tinybigeyes

I wish it were on a more positive subject.

Airborne, we're at a point where only the most indisputable facts will count.  And even those will have to be aggressively introduced to the powers that be in order to get their attention.

You're quite welcome.  I appreciate it when someone takes time to put an informative comment together.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

A few thoughts...

- The rioting will not stop although there may be a pause IMHO. I would wager the pause is due more to cold weather than anything else. Getting rid of Trump was just a part of the plan. But folks like the Mayor of Portland or the Governor of Michigan have far reaching visions. The true rioters dislike Biden as much as they dislike Trump. The will be useful in the near future. 

- Smart people. I don't know. I cannot crack the code on why Biden voters coted for him other than they dislike Trump. So what the heck were they voting for then? The same people who claim the US is a "racist nation" jubilantly voted in a person who has a clear, demonstrable history of public policy supporting racism. Amazing. 

- Court corruption. The article highlights judges in Wisconsin who acted along partisan lines. When the courts won't listen, what is left to do?